MotorcycleSurplus reviews

Tel: 800-335-9812
info@motorcyclesurplus.com

masons31
2/4/17

I ordered a motorcycle helmet form this company for the first time, and just to be safe I called in to talk with a person. The rep I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helped me figure out my sizing to a "T". To top it all off, shipping was suppose to be 1-5 days, and I got my helmet in 2! Right in time for my weekend ride! I will be shopping with this company again! They were extremely friendly and very helpful.

captd
11/18/16

Ordered a visor and was sent the wrong part. Exchange is against some of their policies.?. Rep had no interest in correction. I will never shop the site again.

donb36
8/11/14

The site listed a helmet shield "all colors" at a discounted price of $10 off. When item was added to the cart, the price was increased by $10. Contacted customer service and they admitted to the "mistake" and had no interest in honoring the discounted price. This company is an LLC for good reason. Management clearly does not understand how an unsatisfied web customer can cost them far more in potential sales than a $10 cost on customer goodwill.

Questions? Get answers from the MotorcycleSurplus staff and other customers.

MotorcycleSurplus?