MotorcycleCloseouts reviews

help@motorcyclecloseouts.com

claudiau6
Claudia U.
5/18/19

Good but was a bit confused to try and ship to different address, it doesn’t ask shipping address? I want it shipped directly to my niece

mitchellp21
Mitchell P.
5/15/19

So far so good. This is my first time ordering from Motorcycle Closeouts, my opinion may change contingent on timely receipt of the product and how well it is packaged.

thomass687
Thomas S.
5/14/19

Price on the jacket is great. Fits well and I like the liner options. It will make it useful for all seasons.

brianz45
BRIAN Z.
5/13/19

i want to purchase a smoke visor for this helmet. I could not find it on your site...
do you sell them?

toddb80
Todd B.
5/8/19

I've used you in the past and have been happy with the service and product selections. Also, I've recommended you to other riders in person and on various forums/social media

muralidharane
Muralidharan E.
5/6/19

I got wrong size delivered. Disappointing. I paid for return shipping too. Again have to re use store credit.

rzieminskit
Rzieminski T.
5/5/19

So far so good! I don’t know if the products will be good, but if they are and they fit, this will have been a great experience!

ashleyr164
Ashley R.
5/5/19

Seemed pretty easy to find things and purchase. Prices great. I did have to read reviews before purchasing. Kinda felt sketchy with how low the prices were and how outdated the website looks.

anonymousm457
anonymous M.
5/5/19

Liked the format of the website, especially the price range option but wish it was mobile friendly. Also a sort option of by certification for helmets would be nice, but just more mobile friendly is my biggest want.

mattr282
Matt R.
5/3/19

Great customer service, gentleman on phone went out and checked stock. Really appreciate companies like this.

darrekx
Darrek X.
4/29/19

A friend of mine ordered a helmet off of amazon in which came from your facility. We both then looked it up and I purchased one as well.

sg211
S G.
4/29/19

Prices are right in some instances, sometimes they are not. Fitment issues are complicated by MC Closeouts iron fisted return policy which is 1 step less of extortion. I will never shop with this institution again and have nothing but regrets. The only reason I am here today is I know the Product size I am getting this time will fit.

steveh817
Steve H.
4/22/19

I've ordered several times from MotorcycleCloseouts.com, and recommend them to all of my friends who ride!

jasonr350
jason r.
4/22/19

you guys gave me a call before my product shipped and really helped me out sop I could add something to my order without getting the extra shipping costs thanks guys

jaredy3
Jared Y.
4/21/19

Fairly easy to search/navigate. Easy to see and select options. Great site, lots and lots of products.

douglasv29
douglas v.
4/19/19

found item at closeout price and in stock when no one else had it. called to verify before purchase. service was very helpful

shellya38
shelly a.
4/16/19

It's confusing to try to remove an item not in stock..there aren't specifics colors, etc. to know which set of apparel isn't at your warehouse yet to ship.

shellya39
shelly a.
4/16/19

Please don't state that an item is in stock when it really isn't ready to ship asap. I've now had to place 2 separate orders so I can potentially get the other items earlier.

christopherw271
CHRISTOPHER W.
4/15/19

So far excellent. And the phone call provided more than enough information to make me feel comfortable with ordering from a new company.

bradleyd46
Bradley D.
4/15/19

The only improvement would be to offer more pictures of the clothing I purchased. Only a front view of the jacket was available, a back view would have been ideal... or a model wearing the jacket.

garyt211
Gary T.
4/15/19

After ordering my boots I found the Boot size was missed marked US size 10 should fit but it was actually a size 9. After shipping back and an extra 30 dollars added I am ordering a 10.5 hopefully it will fit I shouldn’t ordering boots online.

garya71
Gary A.
4/12/19

It was a pretty easy decision to shop with you. You are the only site I found that had the sizes and colors I was looking for. Your price was even cheaper than the other sites too. BONUS!!!

danielg417
Daniel G.
4/11/19

Motorcycle Closeouts is where I go to get my MX riding gear. Purchases are quick, easy and reasonably priced.

peggys84
Peggy S.
4/10/19

Motorcycle Closeouts charged me over $7 for a plastic bag that the coat originally came in because it got thrown away with the rapping and I had to use a different bag to ship it back for the correct size.

heatherm421
Heather M.
4/9/19

Ordered a whole mx riding gear set for our son..Ordered the wrong size pants; returned for store credit and ordered the right size. Thanks for being awesome! Looking forward to a long relationship with this company

While we're sorry Deanna had a poor experience, our website is indeed "for real"! If you look around at multiple review sites, most show us having very good ratings, overall. The biggest problem people have is with our return and refund process, which is clearly explained on our website. Exceptions are only made if we ship out the wrong product - that is, not the one you ordered. While some people find this too strict, the margins on closeout merchandise are simply too slim - most other companies won't let you return closeout items at all. We feel like that's quite acceptable, considering you can get gear from us for 70%+ off retail price!

By Micah J., MotorcycleCloseouts Representative

We don't actually make the products, we just sell them. There are, however, a number of very comfortable under-shorts and riding pants that we offer. We're not 100% clear which you're after based on your question, but please give our customer service line a call at (816) 532-3696, and they can help you out!

By Micah J., MotorcycleCloseouts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MotorcycleCloseouts staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotorcycleCloseouts