Review of MotocrossGiant

sales@motocrossgiant.com

15 reviews with 3 stars

abdurhmans
2/29/16

My only concern is about your display online and the items on your stocks.They are not accurate.You have in the display online but you don't have stocks of actual items.You need to update your stocks on your system time to time.What you have in the display or in your system should be actually available.Because after i done my orders and payment,after 1 day i found out that one of my orders is not included because you don't have stocks.And after a few days again one of your sales representative inform me via email that one of my orders is cancelled due to item defect and she refunded my money.Actually it's very dissapointing to me,but i told him to change it by the same model,the same price even different in color only to close the deal.Actually,i want to buy more items in your store but the problem mostly of your good items is out of stocks.And the last thing is i don't know now the status of my orders because you didn't send me any update or tracking nos. for me to trace or track my items.Thank you.

joshg39
2/18/16

Took 6 business days plus a weekend to get an order. Order from Rocky Mountain and you get an order in 2-3 days

emmae13
2/11/16

Haven't got any updates on my purchase or estimated delivery times

jonm72
2/8/16

Ordered women's 2016 fox 180 riding gear. Online said it was in stock. Placed order on 1/31. Received an email on 2/2 that the motocross gear that I had ordered is not in stock. When I ordered it said it was. Was told I could pick a different color of the same gear so I did. Still have not received my order so cannot comment on that. Date today is 2/8

justint47
2/8/16

i ordered gear on the 30 of janurary and havent received it yet

superiorl
2/3/16

My stuff is not here yet so it make your experience hard to tell.

jasons170
2/3/16

Ordered with 2 day shipping but it took over 4 days of "processing", shipped on Thursday, didnt receive until monday. 8 days total

patrickm115
1/25/16

Hi my shopping experience was good, I found prices to be competitively prices and the website easy to use. However I live in Australia and would have liked to see the prices change into our dollar, also using the US postal service there was no way to see how long my order will arrive. I will recommend your site in future but will encourage items to be FedEx sent.

Thankyou

danw68
1/18/16

Ordered gear for my son with a gift card from my team. Emails and calls from customer service were great. Not having the sizes and the slow shipping were not as good as Rocky Mountain.

Thanks,
Dan

owent15
1/8/16

Made the order was simple
But no tracking info so I don't know if it's been sent or not

karenc111
12/27/15

I can only hope I can post another review, in the event that these ever arrive.
Placed the order on Dec. 15, never even got shipped out until Dec. 22, and now, Dec. 26 we are still awaiting their arrival.
Hoping they arrive soon so we know if they were worth the purchase, worth the price, and worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayras2
12/21/15

Ordered on 12/15. Called to check status and had to pay extra shipping to guarantee holiday delivery; not satisfied. Prices were good. Free t-shirt was not desirable; that is why it's free. Packaging was not good. Came in bag that was ripped. Goggle box was smashed and goggles were in separate packaging. Extra packaging for items that could be damaged would be better suited.

ricusd
12/4/15

Very good,thank you

lindag98
12/3/15

Brought stuff online it was cheap and I was happy with the stuff I ordered

jacobb49
12/3/15

The items I ordered were great but it took about two months to arrive. Luckily I was not in a hurry to get them.

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant