Review of MotocrossGiant

sales@motocrossgiant.com

41 reviews with 1 star

meines
12/8/18

I received a mail from Motocrossgiant that they would come back to me with regard to a simple question. After a week no reaction. I send a reminder. After a few days no reactions. I've experienced such a bad customer service from a company in the USA. Very, very bad.

ryanh133
9/29/17

I ordered an exhaust from Motocrossgiant.com on EBay for $629.00. I paid in full. Was called by owner Rob the next day and he told me they made a mistake in posting the item for that price. He refused to ship the item unless I paid $799. I told him it was already a complete transaction and he should honor his end of the deal. He refused. I made a complaint to EBay. They contacted him and said he had to send the part out or his account could be suspended. He sent me a nice email and called me a "$#*!." I responded telling him that is the most disrespectful way I have ever been talked to from a business and asked what happened to " The customer is always right." Here is his next response word for word " GO $#*! YOUR SELF, YOU ARE THE MOST UNGRATEFUL CUSTOMER WE HAVE HAD IN 16 YEARS OF BUSINESS. I'm sorry but a company should never talk to a customer like this, even if the customer is unruly (which I was not). That shows he doesn't cherish our business. I would never shop here again and advise anybody else to go elsewhere. It's evident in their reviews that this was not an isolated incident. Please see reviews before thinking of ordering here!

peters331
7/5/17

Ordered products and was given repeated delays untill my product was finally shipped a full 6 8 after order ...only response was to apologize and refer to a competitors website to buy the product.

gavb1
3/1/16

My account has been charged and I still haven't got my order or an email about when my order will ship. I placed the order Feb. 14th and have heard nothing from them.

ryanh83
2/22/16

Took over a week to ship. Called customer service and they didn't really seem to care and weren't very helpful. They just kept telling me it was processing which I could see from the website. Would not order from them again!

tylerk22
2/21/16

On Febuary 9th, I ordered a T shirt from here via standard ground delivery (5-8 business days.) Unhappily, I am still waiting for my one industries t-shirt to show while looking at the date on my calendar reading, "Febuary 21, 2016." This is why This is why I gave a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.

jenniferz20
2/20/16

I had to call. Item was not in stock. Told I had to wait a couple weeks for the item to come in.

albertol29
2/20/16

After 1 week my order apears still as procesing...

ryanb85
2/16/16

I ordered a set of tires from Motocross Giant. They called me 2 days later saying they were back ordered for a month and a half. Yet on the site they say "in stock". When I called them back to ask why they still showed avaiable on their website for order with no note on being back ordered they told me they dont actually stock any tires in their warehouse. Seems to me a pretty bad policy that you would let people think you have all these tires available for purchase when you actually have none and are a month and a half out on being able to fulfill the order.

This will be the last time I ever attempt to do business with MotocrossGiant.

jasonf57
2/8/16

I recently placed an order online. I called them 3 days prior to placing my order. I notified them that they have 3 oil filters from the same manufacturer which are the exact same filters yet they have different part numbers for them online and all 3 have different prices. My opinion is they need to get their $#*! together. Money may not matter to some people but to others every cent they can save helps especially since riding in general can be a pretty expensive hobby.

heidir24
2/8/16

I went through the payment process there wasn't a currency converter and what I thought I was paying for my order wasn't what you were trying to take from my credit card the difference was lots and I was not willing to pay that much more
I ended up canceling my order not happy

stephaniep48
2/4/16

Horrible!

carlosl38
2/2/16

Being almost 2 week and the order still on "process" status, going to open a dispute on paypal

edgard109
1/21/16

waist of time

daleg18
1/16/16

Ordered an item. After paying for the item, they informed me it was out of stock. I then tried to get a refund, and the customer service agent was unprofessional and typed like a five year old. I did get my money back, but it was a fairly bad experience overall.

maluselug
1/13/16

ORDER ON STORE = 0

dand89
1/11/16

I ordered corp. hats round brim I was sent hats flat brim big logo:( I am waiting for response to my email. about the problem..to fix this thg. before I dispute it with visa..

jesseg37
1/9/16

Way too long for parts. Will shop elsewhere.

kentc11
1/7/16

Hat that was shipped was a youth size and not an adult size. Also, the hat I ordered was not sent and I received the wrong hat. This was a Christmas present and my son was very disappointed.

vernonc20
1/5/16

Put a order in for some boots wife paid with card got a phone call asked for Cathy and so no Cathy here the lady said ok then hung up so I called the number and asked who it was now a gentleman answered a it was your company I said can I help u he had said they were calling to say card declined so ok let me get another one from her well I guess that was a bother little attitude I got then I said if I am goin to get treated like that then cancel my order then he laugh about it that's not funny that was for my boys Christmas so I ordered somewhere else after that now that's not how to treat someone

stevenr96
1/5/16

It's been about 5 or 6 weeks and stiil no pants and they did horrible at putting custom letters and numbers on jersey and sent me wrong pants two time on my first order

tracyg44
12/30/15

My order was canceled and when I reordered I was sent the wrong size. I tried calling customer service and the mailbox was full.

jaredr8
12/30/15

Bought something for a price to later get an email that said price was incorrect and they could not honor the price they had on THEIR website.

danielb162
12/29/15

I place an order for several hundred dollars worth of MX protective gear for my son on the Monday morning 12/21. A week later the following Monday, after not receiving any shipping info, I check on the order and it was still showing a status of "pending". I canceled the order (which they did do in a timely fashion) based on their disinterest in having my business.

katies48
12/29/15

I ordered a motocross jersey for a Christmas present. My order was processing for almost a week when I decided to email motocrossgiant customer service because I didn't understand what was taking so long for my order to ship.... when I received an email back, only 2 days before christmas from customer service they told me that there was -1 jersey in stock and that they could not complete my order for me.... I never received a message from the company telling me this jersey was out of stock. If I hadn't emailed customer service, I wonder if I would have ever received anything from the company? Customer service offered me to pick out another item, or a full refund. I was so upset, especially because it was 2 days from Christmas and now I had no gift to give... I wanted a full refund ASAP. I received the refund nearly a week later.... Initially I was pleased with the website, but I doubt I ever use this company again. After learning that the jersey I wanted was out of stock I went back to the Internet to see if I could find anything similar.... I found the same exact jersey in a better variety of sizes for about $20.00 cheaper on a different site, and it shipped the same day I ordered it. I guess I learned to do more research before ordering online...

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant