Review of MotoBuys

Auburn, WA 98092, US

5 reviews with 3 stars

rafaels42
6/20/17

After five days and still no title, no instructions, no manual book and no official receipt. You would think the paperwork would come before the goods The scooter was just missing a few hardware, replacing was no big deal.
No scratches and delivery was rather expedient. However customer service really stinks. These folks just want your money and that is all, but where else are you going to find something different? The best buy, is one you can physically touch, see and even try out. In almost every case, dealing with Chinese goods distributors is less than perfect. It appears to me that their small profits and headaches over whelms their ability to give satisfaction to their customers. For now, I give them 3 stars. I will repost. Just because of timely delivery, no major problems and I like my selection. After speaking to Bob, asking if they had my first choice of color, he said yes...well I got my second choice. A little Lie. That's is OK it did not hurt. I will be back.

robt160
4/29/17

Had a rough experience with a Trailmaster XRS 300 that I bought, in terms of product quality. No fault of Motobuys, as they are just a drop shipper/customer handler.

Customer service mailbox is full, so cannot leave a VM. Email took about a week but finally got a response back and send us all the parts we needed via the manufacturer.

FYI, it helped to contact the actual manufacturer, in our case. Not sure if we would have gotten a response had it not been for that, but you never know.

Average service rating for an online go kart seller. Obviously could improve the speed of service, but the outcome was satisfactory.

timothyg37
11/6/16

I ordered my son the Lancer 250 sports bike (Street bike). For his high school graduation 5/29/2016, I received the bike in a timely manner. But on 8/24/2016 we took a day ride just him and me. On the ride I heard his bike making a noise at the back tire, the bolts that hold the sprocket to the hub had vibrated loose and broke the hub. The metal bolt keepers did not do there job, anyway I ordered replacement parts like a week or so later. I got a parts order # and everything after a few weeks I realized that I had not heard from the company so I tried calling them again and again and again. All I got was the automated system. This went on for week's, so I emailed them. And now it is 11/05/2016 and I get a return email from them finally. No parts but an email !!! They need to work on customer services I do believe !!!

davidn70
12/2/15

Motobuys was the only company I could find who offered an easy quick-ship policy on a Trailmaster go kart. The freight arrived as was planned and the parts were all there. We needed a mechanic to help us get it assembled and running and the carburetor needed to be cleaned out in order to get it to run fairly smooth. I purchased an upgraded carburetor, but have not yet put it on. We needed to google instructions online because there were no instructions included. I was able to get very limited technical help from the company. I would give them a higher rating if they would provide instructions and real help for assembly. I have also waited more than a month for the additional items that I purchased. I had to remind them a few times that I did not receive them. All in all, the product was a good value and our family had a great time using it.

chrish132
1/16/15

This is update for previous review this time directed at product. Bought orion 125. Son rode it pretty hard at first. Bike died and was going to push it off a cliff. Tried everything then adjusted the valves. Bought my son a real bike kawasaki 140. Now I ride the 125. Needs constant adjustments. Needs nuts and bolts tightened continuously. On second carb and rear shock. Good thing is parts are cheap and it's a good leaning tool for mechanics

Try to motobuy.com.ua

By Alex D.

I finally for my bill of sale but it was about 4 weeks after I purchased the scooter. The company should work on their communications with their customers.

By Joe M.

Questions? Get answers from the MotoBuys staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MotoBuys