Morrisons

Morrisons has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Morrisons ranks 24th among Food Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Morrisons?

“Excellent”

Alexander C.
4/9/20

I'm very impressed how Morrison's deal with national crisis. Absolutely lovely staff and trying their best to help everyone and a specially older people to get through this crisis. Shelves stacked well considering the situation. Well done Morrison's

“Delivery service is okay, but the website and customer service are terrible.”

James H.
12/6/20

I order groceries for delivery from Morrisons probably every six weeks or so. The problem is getting a delivery slot. They really need to hire more drivers and personnel for deliveries. During this time with lockdowns and restrictions, Morrisons needs to step up and do their part. Every other local company has done so. Morrisons just doesn't seem to care about customers. One of the stupidest things I have found on the website is when there are no delivery slots left. They ask you to try a different address. Whose address? I want MY groceries delivered to ME! Not some stranger! Food quality is good but the selection is terrible for the most part. They are constantly having shortages, their substitutions make absolutely no sense most of the time, and the substitutions are always more expensive than the item you ordered. Worst of all, substitutions are required. You can't turn them off like other places. If you ordered crisps, would you expect them to be substituted with crackers? Customer service is pretty much non existent as well. A minimum of 45 minutes on hold... IF you can even get through. Emails take at least a week, if they answer at all. I used to stop at Morrisons in morning for a bacon BAP. I stopped for two reasons... first, they went from three slices of bacon down to one. Second, they were never ready when they opened in the morning. I walked back to the counter one morning and asked if any were ready. The rude gob $#*!e behind the counter snapped at me and said "when you see them in the warmer, then they are ready." That was the last time I ever stopped there in the morning. I made a complaint, but they basically ignored me. In short, if you want good service and a good choice of products... then shop elsewhere. If you like rude employees, poor customer service, and a poorly stocked store, then this is the place for you.

alexanderc171
April 9th, 2020

jamesh2651
December 6th, 2020

johnh275
November 26th, 2014

I think that the manger for hatch end is rude and nasty her staff and company

juans328
August 24th, 2020

Very poor customer service.
I bought a product which was not as described. I wrote to Morrisons about it. All what I got is "hi there We will inform our supplier about the issue" No apology, no refund, nothing.

oo10
August 17th, 2019

Very good customer service from an older man in High Wycombe branch on Monday.
Very helpful and efficient.
So I will start using this shop regularly for my main shop.

seftonj
December 17th, 2018

My local branch is clean, friendly and the staff are great. Many year ago I had knee surgery and a member of staff pushed my trolly and loaded my car when a friend couldn't accompany me, my loyalty as a customer is assured for life after such help.

davidn32
February 13th, 2015

I think they operate one of the best on line ordering services available. You know what you are going to get and drivers are timely and curteous. You dont get all the rubbish substitutions that you get from Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys.

Overall excellent

dj74
August 22nd, 2012

I love this store the food is brilliant and great value much better than the others. I like the layout i. E. fresh food departments also there bread is just fantastic also the cakes which is a problem with us all as they are they are to nice watch your Waite go up!

Questions? Get answers from the Morrisons staff and other customers.

Online supermarket shopping is easy at Morrisons. Home delivery with convenient 1 hour slots and new low prices. Check your postcode today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Morrisons?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about Morrisons?