Review of Mophie

Tel: +1-269-743-1340
media@mophie.com

peterb261
9/1/18

The Mophie Juicepack is NOT what it used to be. In the past, I had been satisfied with the performance of my Galaxy S6 compatible Juicepack as it provided approximately 2 full charges to my phone. However, the unit stopped working after only a year.
I recently upgraded my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and also purchased a nee compatible Mophie Juicepack. I was extremely disappointed to find that it would just barely charge my phone from slightly below 20% to a point barely over 70% before exhausting its charge. Despite several charging methods, it never got better,so I requested a warranty replacement, which arrived after a week. The replacement Juicepack performed with the same poor quality.
Whatever design changes which were made, the Mophie Juicepack is no longer worth the $100 cost or the additional weight. It no longer works as promised and the advertisement is false.

sanjeevk17
7/22/18

It is the good sarvesh and fast delivery so good nice product and good quality and low price and my experience with the company is very good

yogeshp10
5/4/18

Really its good service network, i wad submitted request and i got the product within 4 to 5 days from raised the request, i thanks to all the staff of Maxbhi technical and non technical staff all service delivery department for their service. And i wish to all staff for his good future.

ramkeshm
1/30/18

This product one time nice servic and weat time good dilevrat or very nice servic good service and bahut badiya Soch company ki aur bahut Aage Jayegi Jayegi

mjb11
5/8/17

They definitely don't stand by their product. I won't buy another one again. Waste of money. Customer support is horrible. Will not buy or suggest to a friend

erniem22
4/25/17

I'm on my 5th mophie product. Hoping that one will work past a week. Seriously, a horrible line of products. They have all quit charging randomly. I don't like myself for being fooled again.

frankb49
11/30/13

I loved my mophie until the day it died and shorted out. I had it for about a year and it was such a convinient battery pack and protection case. The extra weight was hardly noticable. I am writing this review to warn you that the day your mophie dies, it will short out your iphone such that your phone won't work. You may not know why it keeps crashing and dying but it could be your mophie.

peters87
3/20/13

Best battery out there.

eddiel1
5/31/10

Best battery out there. Found this last week and now my iphone doesn't die after only a few hours of usage. It is a little heavy and for those lightweights out there it might bug you.

toddl
4/9/10

Expensive but the best iphone battery I have found so far. It will weigh your pocket down a little more if that is how you carry it but for those of us who constantly have to charge it all day it is worth it.

tracyh1
12/30/09

We all know the iPhone battery is the worst part of the phone. We all know the battery dies halfway through the day if you use it at all. Mophie has this case with a built in lithium battery that is lightweight. Buy this and stop telling people your iPhone is about to die.

Questions? Get answers from the Mophie staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mophie