Monarchcard.co.uk reviews

Tel: 203 059 1205

1 Review From Our Community

tinaw7
10/6/11

Used them about 4 times now to buy my foreign currency as there is no minimum order value so I buy in quite small amounts each month when I get paid a few months before I go away - Anyway, I have never really had a problem with them until this time. I paced an order for currency (over a week ago) and they are refusing to acknowledge my order even though I have spoken to the bank and they have confirmed they have debited my money and given me a transaction reference and everything. I imagine a system error on their part but will they accept that? No - They keep telling me that my bank is wrong and they have not released the funds. It shows up on my on-line banking with the merchants name so I am pretty sure they have it. No doubt I will get the money back but the customer service I received has been terrible. Like I say when everything is going ok, no problems at all - As soon as there is an issue - customer service just seems to go out the window.

Questions? Get answers from the Monarchcard.co.uk staff and other customers.

Monarchcard.co.uk?