Mom's Basement Collectibles reviews

Tel: 2135039516
info@momsbasementcollectibles.com

amandaw236
7/29/18

The items came super quick and also in great condition! You can tell this business cares about the quality of the product for their customers! Would definitely recommend!

pattyl54
7/29/18

First time customer and very highly pleased with items received, pricing and packaging. Items received were spectacular; in pristine condition!
Thank you!

donnaw289
7/22/18

Arrived very quickly and they wrap and ship carefully. I have made several purchases and same terrific experience with each.

robertb1155
7/12/18

Shipping was quick and items were reasonably priced. When I received the order, I was very happy to find that my items were packaged very well and came with no damage.

wijayam
7/11/18

Really happy to get my box in good shape, due to strong and nicely packed box. Each pop was individually wrapped to make sure it is safe from any dents or damages. I would definitely buy from them again, if I find something I like or need.

adams444
7/11/18

Received the product fast and in very good condition. The packaging was excellent and got a discount code for my next order as well!

nicholasv25
7/11/18

Moms basement collectibles is amazing! You can get chase, exclusive, and common Funko pops sent to you. I was worried about damge in the shipping process but every pop I received was in mint condition. The other great thing is they will not over charge you for what you are getting ever collectible is at the price it should be not to mention they have great bundle deals. They have new and older Funko pops available as well as other collectibles you really cant go wrong!

vitorm2
7/2/18

I'm Very happy, all The Funkos are perfect.
The support that Mom's give to me also was Nice. So, off course i'll buy again Very soon.

juang145
7/1/18

Shipped the funko in perfect condition and fast shipping, good protection to the item, it´s my first time purchase with Mom´s

ireneb62
6/29/18

Living in Italy is very hard getting exclusives, and the options out there are super expensive. Im so happy I found this store because is full of them at a very reasonable price!! Keep it up!

leahs93
6/29/18

Second time shopping here anD its always a good shopping experience. Always a good selection of funko pops I have a hard time getting.

rhondaw96
6/28/18

Very haopy in the variety of the vinyl pops you have for sale just wondering when funko stire manufacturers a new item do you get them like the rare limited edition?
Could you let me know please

christinal143
6/28/18

The Mom's Basement team went out of their way to make sure my contact information was correct and my product came in excellent condition.

Questions? Get answers from the Mom's Basement Collectibles staff and other customers.

Mom's Basement Collectibles?