Mom's Basement Collectibles reviews

Tel: 2135039516
info@momsbasementcollectibles.com

debbiet215
3/15/19

Very easy to navigate site. Haven't gotten my pops yet, but looking forward to them! Live in Canada and sometime the exclusives are hard to find here. Great selection too! Thanks!

jeffreyg138
3/13/19

Items always come quickly and shipped with adequate protection. Items are always ad described. I never have any worries dealing with Moms Basement.

romaina6
2/13/19

Commande rapide soignée, je recolende ce site pour tout le monde et continuer comme ça merci encore, et le colis et arriver sans encombre

joef283
2/11/19

Came in on time. But its was damaged on the top of the lid of the box. Feels bad that my sora flocked pop was damged.

chrisb1047
1/26/19

Overall good experience. Some pops are overpriced but this one was not. Very fast shipment and great packaging on the pop. Would do business again for the right price.

ricardoc99
1/22/19

Experience has been great so far, definitely like the exclusive pops. I have made a few orders and now just waiting to receive them and hoping they all arrive in great condition.

juanr137
12/28/18

El artículo ha llegado en perfectas condiciones, pero he tenido que pagar 27 en concepto de Aranceles Aduaneros. No creo que vuelva a realizar ninguna compra más.

corala1
12/11/18

I made my order from Spain. The days passed and I could not locate my package. However, they helped me at all times. They responded to the emails. Two days ago my Funko Pop came home. The package arrived in perfect condition.

timp228
12/9/18

Sent out super quickly, pops were wrapped extra carefully with bubble wrap and was sent by DHL so it reached me in no time! Great service!

paulf337
12/9/18

Very happy! Arrived really quickly from the US to the UK and packed very well. Thank you very much! (A little tip for UK customers. If your purchase is valued under the equivalent of £15 then you don't have to pay any import duty.) Yay!

luisr117
11/24/18

Ordered my ht girl not only did it ship in a quick and timely manner but it came well packaged and mint hands down if there is something i want i will for sure order it from this shop no questions about it.

dannyu2
11/20/18

one of the best I have been to very fast shipping and really great products has a lot of the ones im looking for

violetag6
11/12/18

I'm from Spain. My order has arrived in a week and a half, without any problems, international tracking, the box cames well protected, etc. I will buy again here.

anthonyd245
11/11/18

One of two pops were squished as the bubble wrap was too tight. Good selection of pops though. Prefer pop protector instead

deborahh268
11/10/18

The item arrived fast and was packaged well. I will definitely shop here again and again. Site is very user friendly and love the options in other currencies. That is much appreciated. Thanks.

juliar122
10/5/18

Not only did they carefully package each funko pop I had ordered individually but it was also delivered pretty fast. Definitely one of the best websites I had ordered funkos from.

javierb31
10/4/18

Muy contento con el envío. Todo en perfecto estado. Los funkos son originales y de calidad. Eso sí, tened en cuenta, si vivís en España, que os cobrarán gastos por aduanas por valor del porcentaje del IVA.

sarahn159
9/30/18

Fantastic experience!

It arrived quickly and safely in New Zealand, soon after my purchase. It also had great packaging.

carlosf78
9/17/18

Great selection, Great prices , and quality shipping. Always have received my products in MINT condition .

cjm32
9/14/18

After paying £13.00 for postage, which I would've assumed would cover all it need to, I was then surprised to find I had to pay another £13.00 in import charges! Nowhere did it explain this when I purchased the item. If this is a possibility for your British customers this should be clearer when purchasing an item, really unhappy with this!

Response from Samuel S., Mom's Basement Collectibles Representative
Hello CJ,

We are sincerely sorry that you were not satisfied with us.
On our FAQ and store policy pages we do make it clear that import charges may occur when placing an international order.

Once again, we hope you understand and we wish no hard feelings.

-MBC Team
fernandoc41
8/31/18

The delivery was quick and my pop was well packaged i will be shopping there again awesome place to buy funko pops i will recommend it to my friends.

matthewh258
8/13/18

Ordered a pop at a great price. Communication was great with e-mail tracking updates, and it arrived quickly and looked great!

orlandot17
8/7/18

This is my second time buying from your site ... very pleased with my purchase n will see more out of me

joni13
8/5/18

The box can exactly as described in a timely manner. When the box was delivered it had a big red fragile sticker on it which I believe is necessary when dealing g withshipping pops. The pop itself was double wrapped in bubble wrap and was in perfect condition.

juang149
8/1/18

El producto vino dentro de una caja de cartón muy protegido. Tenía una pegatina que ponía que era un producto frágil .Dentro llevaba papel de burbujas . El artículo que es Owen Con el velocirractor bebe es un artículo genial y llegue en perfectas condiciones

Questions? Get answers from the Mom's Basement Collectibles staff and other customers.

Mom's Basement Collectibles?