Mom's Basement Collectibles reviews

Tel: 2135039516
info@momsbasementcollectibles.com

debm105
5/16/19

Great pop, arrived in Excellent Condition and low shipping costs for overseas, Excellent service and fast shipping. A+++

michaelr1183
5/16/19

Shop has some hard-to-find Funko Pops. Very fast shipping to europe, packed with care and a fair shipping rate. Couldn't be better!

hopen12
5/8/19

I got my My Hero Academia exclusive box right when the shipping update said I would get it. Perfect condition. Very pleased. So excited to have Endeavour and Baby Deku pop figures in my collection <3

carloss175
5/8/19

Thanks to this page I finally manage to get Toxic Rick. This because some page don't sale products to Europe or the shipment is expensive. Overall, good price, the time was the indicate and the package was wonderful! 100% Recommend

michaelm2232
5/2/19

Freddie mercury diamond edition. Well packed in bubble wrap. Tracked package. Great experience! Would use again. Thanks again.

luisl77
3/30/19

Amazing experience, I love Mom's basement! Very easy and user friendly UI. Will definitely be shopping here again and can't wait for what else they Mom's basement come up with.

joyw104
3/25/19

I like the option to make an account to save your info, I don't mind getting the email notifications for pre ordering, in stock and new arrivals since all their items are exclusive, gives you the opportunity to grab your favourites quickly. The shipping costs aren't that bad considering I'm in Canada and the items are tracked the entire way. The items are wrapped carefully with bubble wrap and put it a box marked fragile. the items come unflawed with even small imperfections.

debbiet215
3/15/19

Very easy to navigate site. Haven't gotten my pops yet, but looking forward to them! Live in Canada and sometime the exclusives are hard to find here. Great selection too! Thanks!

jeffreyg138
3/13/19

Items always come quickly and shipped with adequate protection. Items are always ad described. I never have any worries dealing with Moms Basement.

romaina6
2/13/19

Commande rapide soignée, je recolende ce site pour tout le monde et continuer comme ça merci encore, et le colis et arriver sans encombre

joef283
2/11/19

Came in on time. But its was damaged on the top of the lid of the box. Feels bad that my sora flocked pop was damged.

chrisb1047
1/26/19

Overall good experience. Some pops are overpriced but this one was not. Very fast shipment and great packaging on the pop. Would do business again for the right price.

ricardoc99
1/22/19

Experience has been great so far, definitely like the exclusive pops. I have made a few orders and now just waiting to receive them and hoping they all arrive in great condition.

juanr137
12/28/18

El artículo ha llegado en perfectas condiciones, pero he tenido que pagar 27 en concepto de Aranceles Aduaneros. No creo que vuelva a realizar ninguna compra más.

corala1
12/11/18

I made my order from Spain. The days passed and I could not locate my package. However, they helped me at all times. They responded to the emails. Two days ago my Funko Pop came home. The package arrived in perfect condition.

timp228
12/9/18

Sent out super quickly, pops were wrapped extra carefully with bubble wrap and was sent by DHL so it reached me in no time! Great service!

paulf337
12/9/18

Very happy! Arrived really quickly from the US to the UK and packed very well. Thank you very much! (A little tip for UK customers. If your purchase is valued under the equivalent of £15 then you don't have to pay any import duty.) Yay!

luisr117
11/24/18

Ordered my ht girl not only did it ship in a quick and timely manner but it came well packaged and mint hands down if there is something i want i will for sure order it from this shop no questions about it.

dannyu2
11/20/18

one of the best I have been to very fast shipping and really great products has a lot of the ones im looking for

violetag6
11/12/18

I'm from Spain. My order has arrived in a week and a half, without any problems, international tracking, the box cames well protected, etc. I will buy again here.

anthonyd245
11/11/18

One of two pops were squished as the bubble wrap was too tight. Good selection of pops though. Prefer pop protector instead

deborahh268
11/10/18

The item arrived fast and was packaged well. I will definitely shop here again and again. Site is very user friendly and love the options in other currencies. That is much appreciated. Thanks.

juliar122
10/5/18

Not only did they carefully package each funko pop I had ordered individually but it was also delivered pretty fast. Definitely one of the best websites I had ordered funkos from.

javierb31
10/4/18

Muy contento con el envío. Todo en perfecto estado. Los funkos son originales y de calidad. Eso sí, tened en cuenta, si vivís en España, que os cobrarán gastos por aduanas por valor del porcentaje del IVA.

sarahn159
9/30/18

Fantastic experience!

It arrived quickly and safely in New Zealand, soon after my purchase. It also had great packaging.

Questions? Get answers from the Mom's Basement Collectibles staff and other customers.

Mom's Basement Collectibles?