Museum of Modern Art

Museum of Modern Art has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Museum of Modern Art also ranks 1st among Museum sites.

How would you rate Museum of Modern Art?

“Great place to visit”

Marcus C.
11/30/19

I could go any (or every) season of the year to the MoMA and I'll still love it. There is so much creativity and inspiring works that it's hard to say that something "bored" me. The curators do a great job! I took a course taught by the great Sarah Meister, I loved it and every time I have been at the museum, I always hope to see her haha

marcusc89
November 30th, 2019
danyw4
May 28th, 2019
This is a great museum, The new exhibits rotate in an hour every few months, but they're always so interesting.
calebs30
March 6th, 2018
Love the MOMA. They constantly have new installations and the staff is always very engaging and knowledgeable. Great place to spend an afternoon learning and enjoying.
alexandrah16
January 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
very satisfied with the paintings and the overall structure of the museum. I have found some beautiful presents for my friends at the museum shop.
nelsonb
June 20th, 2010
I just learned about this site by receiving a Fathers' Day card from my ex-wife, bless her a bunch.

Heck, it's still early, lotsa you SiteJabber users could sent your fathers a Fathers' Day card too! (Actually, they don't have strictly Fathers' Day cards, just lotsa great art that can be sent as e-cards with your hand-written (so to speak) message. Go for it!

(And thanks, Kathleen!)

PS -- copy and paste this link for the e-card portion of the moma site: http://www.moma.org/ecards/

Questions? Get answers from the Museum of Modern Art staff and other customers.

MoMA is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. Its extraordinary exhibitions and collection of modern and contemporary art are dedicated to helping you understand and enjoy the art of our time. Caption: The Museum of Mo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Museum of Modern Art?

Have a question about Museum of Modern Art?