Mold.cleanertoday reviews

Tel: 1-800-694-2371

brendac246
Brenda C.
10/2/18

Looks like a good product, easy to find. Just hope I won't be disappointed when I put it to use! I plan to spray our air ducts in the next few days.

marcelinos9
Marcelino S.
9/10/18

Great site, easy to see what you are ordering and what it will cost with shipping. No sign up just buy! Thank you for keeping it simple.

amys376
Amy S.
9/30/16

So far my shopping experience has been good. I've never used the product before so I am hopeful that it will work as advertised.

jackk105
Jack K.
4/13/15

never had a problem with phone order customer service was very polite and knew his products well will contuine to order from this company

lynns151
Lynn S.
4/11/15

Very happy with the product and the timely delivery. I would recommend this product and sight to my friends. Thank You ***

lorenz2
Loren Z.
3/15/15

I was very satisfied. Product was as described, at a fair price. Product is performing as stated. Delivered as I was told. Follow up by email delivery status and routing. You will have my repeat business but I doubt I will ever be a large customer. ***

anchorr1
Anchor R.
3/8/15

Web site was easy to use and find what we needed. Order arrived on time and was correct. Will use them again when needed.

richardf73
Richard F.
3/6/15

We buy the spider and moth traps and are amazed how well they work. and the product is shipped very quickly and arrives quickly.

kathym247
Kathy M.
9/23/14

I was extremely pleased with the service. I ordered online and the price of my cleaner was very fair compared to a previous order several years ago. I chose the regular shipping time but the company sent it by priority mail on their own. I got my order in 3 days. It isn't often that companies ship just one item for the customer. I will use this Cleaner Today again. Thank you for your excellent service.

lancew29
Lance W.
9/14/14

I ordered Moldstat and it came earlier than expected. The product itself works beautifully. Highly recommended.

pamelah104
Pamela H.
8/21/14

The product I ordered was delivered quickly. and I have just starting using it so I am not sure yet how it will kill the mold in our building. So I will make another review later.

lindad274
Linda D.
7/28/14

The only thing I was disapointed in was I paid for two day shipping but it didn't make any difference because a weekend was involved, so I ordered on Thursday it shipped on Friday and I received it on Tuesday.

brads122
Brad S.
7/11/14

communication was very good with fast shipping. Was happy with the product as advertised. Would purchase from this company again.

patrickm248
Patrick M.
6/14/14

Very impressed with the delivery time and the performance of the product. I can now go down into my basement without wearing having to wear a resperator. Thanks for a great product..I will and already have recommended this to my friends with a mold problem.

aj85
A J.
1/30/14

The product is great. However, I used it on a fabric mold stain that had been washed and dried before applying your mold cleaner. I think it should be used on a fresh stain for better results. I will keep using the cleaner in this manner.

georgef106
George F.
9/5/13

this is the only product that my customer was happy with,was easy to use and the directions were easy also. this job was designed around a Franklin Lloyd Wright design . Also have pics if you would like to see them. Turned out great. Thanks.

kenta14
Kent A.
9/4/13

We were so happy to find Cleaner Today. We had mold in our house and we given a bid by a contractor of $1500 to mitigate and remove the mold. He has some spray that he sprayed on the mold initially and I asked if I could buy some from him. He said no, that it was only purchasable by "contractors" and that it was $80 a bottle. So when he left, I found CleanerToday on the web and immediately ordered two bottles of the moldicide MoldStat Barrier as recommended by the EPA for mold cleaner, removal, and preventer. We couldn't be happier! Not only did it get rid of the mold and clean it off, we felt confident that it wont ever be back! To follow up, we had the contractor back out to put in some drywall and we showed home the bottle of Moldstat and he said "yes! That is the stuff we used..." But we paid less than 1/4 of what he was selling it for.. Thanks CleanerToday! We will be using you for all our cleaning needs!

charlottel33
Charlotte L.
4/29/13

I like your product. Seems to be working very well. Great service and awesome prices. I'm glad I found you. Thank You, Charlotte L.

rogerg71
Roger G.
3/27/13

When our water heater flooded the basement mold grew everywhere! The mold killer kit had all the mold removal supplies we needed to get the black mold cleaned up before we ended up with a toxic situation. Shipping was free and arrived a lot sooner than the estimates.

josephc123
Joseph C.
9/30/12

I have found every aspect of the ordering process excellent. No problems; keep it up. MoldStat works great. I've used it full strength in small really black areas and diluted for more general application. I primarily use it on pavers and concrete stepping stones. Living in Florida black mold, moss and algae are perennial problems.

garym207
Gary M.
8/23/12

This mold cleaning & prevention product is fantastic. It completely eliminated the mold discoloration on my boats carpeting and better yet, the mold has not returned.

katiet57
Katie T.
5/15/12

I looked for a product that was specific to my needs and found it. Ordered it and used it. How great is that! I have re-ordered and will do so again in the future!

donnad164
Donna D.
2/8/12

This product arrived in a very timely manner and it seems to have worked on the mold and mildew problem we had. It's only beenless than a week since application of the product, but so far it seems to have done the job. Thanks for a product that can dangerous mold without dangerous and harsh chemicals!

jocelb
Jocel B.
11/22/11

I thought the ordering was easy and the delivery time great; the only thing I guess I would like to mention is that the MoldStat is a lung irritant if spraying in the air and therefore should be used cautiously with a mask. Using it for cleaning using a bucket and rags is no problem at all and didn't bother me. I really like the mold barrier product this company sells too--really have seen a difference in the kitchen where I saw this particular fungus was 'pitting' the countertop. This mold cleaner and barrier restored it to its original state so I know it is working!

159 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Mold.cleanertoday staff and other customers.

Mold.cleanertoday?