Moissanite Bridal reviews

1 star

eddiej24
Eddie J.
6/5/19

I searched everywhere for the best price and selection on stones and found Moissanite Bridal. Not only do they have the best selection, they have knowledgeable staff who are super responsive and willing to help with any of your jewelry needs. I've been a repeat customer and refer anyone who's looking for a special gift or custom ideas to the staff here. Thank you so much for everything you guys have truly been amazing!!

salat
Sala T.
5/7/19

Gloria was amazing from initial inquiry questions all the way to package delivery. I honestly couldn't be more satisfied and at a fair price. Absolutely would and will use their services in the future!!

mattb197
Matt B.
3/25/19

I recently purchased a customized ring from moissanitebridal.com. Gloria helped me through the process and was outstanding throughout. She answered all my questions and made sure to ask the right ones of me to get me exactly what I wanted. I would not hesitate to use Gloria for any of my jewelry needs in the future!

barbarav81
Barbara V.
10/16/18

This is the second ring I have purchased from Moissanite Bridal. The customer service from Gloria is exceptional. She goes over and above for her customers. The ring is stunning! I am so pleased with my purchase. I also want to add that I received it very quickly. Thank you for so much for a positive experience!! :)

jenniferl302
Jennifer L.
10/3/18

My ring is beautiful. It looks really amazing. The stones are matched and it's really hard to tell that I only spent $1,400 for my ring set and not $14,000!

barbv9
Barb V.
7/27/18

Gloria was so helpful and kind. I have no doubt she represents everyone at Moissanitebridal. I absolutely LOVE my ring!! It was even more beautiful than I anticipated. The quality is amazing!! I look forward to working with them again sometime in the future!!

Thank you again!!!

Barb V.

nathank62
Nathan K.
7/3/18

Gloria, my contact rep., was amazing. I reached out to Gloria towards the end of 2017 and she had been very patient and helpful from the first day she responded to my initial email. No matter how much time passed, Gloria remembered who I was and what I wanted. When I finally placed my order, Gloria made sure that she did all that she promised me. Gloria had answers for all my questions and if she did not know, she found out and got back to me immediately. The crew that created my design in CAD, hit my design spot on. After I approved the design, Gloria said that it would take two weeks to create but I decided it in less than that allotted time.

jessea63
Jesse a.
3/7/18

Gloria was great to work with; responsive, professional, and truly understood what we were looking for.

rikieb
Rikie B.
3/6/18

Customer service response time was excellent. Delivery was precise. Quality of the product excellent. One suggestion would provide is to update your website to show various photos of your products. I had to ask for additional pictures and the pictures I received were not an exact match to the ring. The band was much smaller. So I almost didn't order because I wanted a larger band. But I trusted the measurements provided and went for it. And I'm a very pleased. I purchased 3 other rings from another establishment and had return them all. The search is finally over. Thank you.

gailb119
Gail B.
2/21/18

The customer service was exceptional, prompt and quick replies. The product is beautiful. Couldn't be happier with my rings!

happyi1
Happy i.
12/6/17

The over all experience was great. The customer service provided by Gloria was exemplary and the ring is spectacular. We are extremely satisfied.

The only drawback with the whole experience was my trying to pay with a credit card and ship to an address that wasn't the card's billing address. This is a common practice that should not have been an issue at all. Unfortunately, the company that they use to process payment could not make it work and I had to pay by bank transfer. Fortunately, I was given a discount for my troubles and they ensured the delay in my trying to pay did not delay my receiving the ring in a very timely manner. I do want to emphasize that this issue was not directly caused by moissanitebridal.com, it was caused by the company that processes their credit card payments.

jillo19
Jill O.
11/27/17

I had the pleasure of working with Gloria on designing my ring. She was very helpful and patient with my many questions! I received my ring last week and it is absolutely gorgeous. I could not be more happy with the ring and the experience. Thank you!

clintc39
Clint C.
10/6/17

MARLYS...

THE RING IS STUNNING!!!!!

I'm definitely using Moissanite Bridal for the wedding bands as soon as we set a date - fingers crossed ;)! HUGE THANK YOU as well to Gloria and the designers. You guys definitely made my proposal A LOT easier with this AMAZING piece and friendly process.

I have to say that I was a little skeptical at first to use an online retailer to produce such a meaningful purchase..but the truth is that the process was extremely straightforward and comfortable thanks to the expertise you all bring to the table.

I especially valued how reassuring and quick you all were in addressing my many questions and concerns. That was probably what meant the most to me through all this. Thank you for understanding the importance something like this can be for someone who is ready to make a decision as life-changing as it can become.

You ABSOLUTELY EXCEEDED my expectations! I CANNOT WAIT to see her reaction when I show it to her! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP throughout these past few weeks! I look forward to what the future holds for us and to have you all as a memorable part of it. I'm confident we will be in touch very soon.

Blessings and warmest regards!

Clint

justinec20
Justine C.
10/2/17

Gloria is caring, helpful, super responsive, and just an all around pleasure to deal with. Ring came out exactly as I wanted it, even when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted.

markw397
Mark W.
9/5/17

Marlys and Gloria, I wanted to thank you for the stunning ring. I was
amazed at how it looked when it arrived. My wife loves it and can't
stop staring at it. Thank you for all the effort and time that went
into the production. It was a very efficient process. The level of
customer service was exceptional and unrivaled by other companies.

erica78
Eric A.
8/28/17

After I submitted example pictures of the custom ring I wanted, Gloria was extremely helpful in suggesting slight modifications to make it more aesthetic.

It came out wonderfully and she was quick to reply during the process.

emilyb192
Emily B.
7/27/17

I did a custom order over the phone and Gloria was so patient and knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was wanting as she guided me through the website. She let me know the most current products and assured me I wouldn't be disappointed. Once I received my ring I was speechless and astonished with the beauty. No picture or computer generated simulation can do the quality of a moissanite justice! The story behind my purchase is simple, my original engagement ring is similar but very near and dear to my heart and I wear it with pride always getting compliments. As time goes on I've been researching and looking for a backup/dupe to wear to work because my job is very rough on my ring and setting. I was very specific that I wanted a product as realistic to my real diamond as possible, nothing cheap or fake looking. I did a side by side comparison and it's identical to my real diamond. Of course the moissanite has a bit more flare and sparkle but very much identical. Upon placing my order Gloria assured me you won't be disappointed and now all my skepticism has been set aside. Breath taking and speechless is my only reaction. My coworkers have yet to realize that it's not my original real diamond solitaire and for that I am eternally grateful for this experience.
Great customer service with prompt response time and a secure 2 day shipping which made for smooth and memorable experience!

alexr133
Alex R.
6/10/17

My custom ring was made exactly how I wanted it, and it was done in a very timely fashion. The stone is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much!

priyankal2
Priyanka L.
5/30/17

The ring turned out to be precisely what we were looking for and had ordered. The interaction was great with the Design experts, as they catered to every need and made sure the ring was made to satisfaction. We ordered a cushion cut engagement ring made entirely from moissanite. I would definitely recommend moissanite bridal for engagement rings. We are extremely happy with our purchase, and are looking forward to placing more orders

darenr8
Daren R.
5/25/17

Gloria was absolutely wonderful to work with! She helped me with design questions and advice until I felt we had created the perfect ring. They delivered it ahead of schedule to me and it was exactly as we had discussed. As it is a surprise for my wife on our anniversary, I have yet to get the final reaction but I am more than confident that she will be blown away! Many thanks!

emilyj100
Emily J.
4/24/17

We are incredibly pleased with our custom ring from Moissanite Bridal. Gloria was patient and worked with me through several iterations of the engagement ring. We went back and forth until it was perfect. Gloria was even involved in the shipping and offered to call FedEx to ensure timely arrival. The ring has excellent quality, and the moissanite is gorgeous! We are very happy to have found Moissanite Bridal, and we highly recommend their jewelry and customer service.

barbaral209
barbara l.
2/4/17

I was hesitant to buy a wedding set online, but the whole experience was very positive. The wedding set I received is worth every penny. The setting looks exactly like the picture, and the moissanite stone is every bit as bright as the claims. The customer service was outstanding. Even though it was an online purchase, the staff was extremely friendly and had a real concern for the individual customer. Next time I am looking for jewelry, Moissanite Bridal will be my first choice.

shelleys57
Shelley S.
10/26/16

I cannot tell you how stunning my right hand ring is Gloria and Marlys. I put a 3.25 carot Forever One to replace my Forever Brilliant 3.25 carot in my wedding ring. My vision was a feminine vintage- antique look that was feminine and had a delicate lacey swirled white gold band. The Forever Brilliant Moissanite was positioned down a bit into the ring and it is beautiful....so many compliments in less than 24 hours of wearing it. Thank you both so much for your input and most of all patience. Shelley Sandbulte from Sioux Falls,SD

rickf74
rick f.
10/18/16

Gloria at moissanite bridal was very responsive as I went back and forth trying to find the right ring to for my budget. She was always pleasant. Gloria is the main reason I used your site to purchase my ring.

debf24
Deb F.
10/10/16

From the very moment we began the design process to the receiving of the finished product, everyone was very helpful. Any questions and/or concerns were answered/handled very promptly. I wouldn't think twice about having them create another piece of jewelry for me. It was a great smooth experience from start to finish.

Questions? Get answers from the Moissanite Bridal staff and other customers.

Moissanite Bridal?