Review of Mohifi

Mohifi reviews

SITE CLOSED

neilb5
7/6/11

This website looks real but is a complete scam. I ordered some Bose Headphones and paid £200 for them. When they arrived the packaging was damaged, the goods were fakes and not at all packaged. Furthermore they sent me a different model to the one I had ordered... when I complained they said "the picture on the website matches the product you received". It's a complete scam so please do not order anything from them.

johnw55
6/24/11

My daughter bought a 16gb 5th generation ipod from them (£98) it arrived badly wrapped with no instruction booklet & not only does it not work but according to Apple (after a long phone conversation) it turns out it is counterfeit as none of the serial numbers match and the apple software will not recognize it. I informed them (with the on-line chat facility on the website) this is their exact reply as they typed it "hello can we help you" I told them all about it they said "are u sure is on our website?" I gave them proof of the transaction they said "may be the express on the way meet some problems" I told them not only does it not work but it was counterfeit they said "can you take a picture about the ipod to me we will check it" I told them it was the same as the picture on their website but the insisted on a photo so I sent them one they said "we will check it" I asked them what help will a photo be they said "sorry it need some times may a few days but we will check by the process when it end we will info u" six days on and numerous e-mails sent by me and still no reply.

catherinem3
6/21/11

this company sells fake nano ipods made in china and will not refund your money

Questions? Get answers from the Mohifi staff and other customers.

Mohifi?