Review of Moemarket

Moemarketimage coming soon
moemarket.com

toms650
8/8/18

Moe Market is the first website I've ordered a Dakimakura through. The price is quite good, and it comes to your door quite quickly. I live in Canada and it reached customs within a week. There was one little hiccup, but I contacted them through PayPal's resolution center and customer service quickly resolved it for me. They even tried to help when Canada Post made a processing error.

As for the actual product, I ordered a Peach Skin Dakimakura. It came in very discreet packaging, which is something that I like as I live in an apartment complex, so privacy is a big deal. When I opened it, my Dakimakura was nicely wrapped in cellophane/plastic wrap, neatly folded. When I unfolded it I was amazed. The print quality exceeded my expectations. It is quite vibrant! The Peach skin is strudy, not stretchy, and feels like silk. If that's the cheapest option, I can't wait to try 2 way Tricot!

I've yet to stuff it as the Polyester Stuffing I've ordered won't be arriving for another day or two, but I have no doubt have tested the material that it will hold together nicely. A nice discreet zipper that won't poke you in the night is another great feature of this Daki.

All things considered I'm sure i'll be ordering from this website again. They have a nearly endless selection from virtually every anime you could name. They also have what I hear is a high quality Pillow. (I prefer using polyester stuffing, as you can buy it cheaply and fully customize your Dakimakura's thickness and fullness to your liking, and you don't have to worry about having a wrestling match to get a pillow in that opening. :P )

8/10, will shop again!

Tip for consumers: Use Pay Pal as they have more protections in place for you as a buyer than a standard credit card does.

bobs535
7/24/18

I ordered a pillow and 2-way tricot cover from them.

The package showed up after about 2 1/2 weeks. I was worried at first when they did not add any tracking information after the first 10 business days, but I asked about it through PayPal and they sent the information.

The cover is high quality and very durable.
The pillow/cover are a bit smaller than advertised (a few cm), but the pillow has a generous amount of filling, so it's hard to notice.

While it is not the best quality it is great for the price you pay. If you don't want to spend extra on a legit shop that has much better quality, this is a great alternative.

At least a month if not longer

By Kevin P.
Questions? Get answers from the Moemarket staff and other customers.

Moemarket?