Review of Modnique

2400 Marine Avenue
Culver City, CA 90232, US

nayanes1
3/18/19

O produto que comprei foi significativamente mais barato do que na Amazon e em outros sites. O Produto foi enviado antes da estimativa original.

tanmayd
3/15/19

I love Modnique, fast shipping and I've never had a problem with returns. I like that they email you when the return is on the way back to them. I always recommend them.

ecad
3/14/19

very comfortable shopping with a wide selection of branded products and models that are classy, easy transactions and affordable prices.

dweea
3/14/19

This is where I buy most of my clothing. Fashion forward clothes and great service! They offer free shipping in the US. Plus their customer service is excellent.

ciky
3/14/19

Trusted and im used to it.. Easy and keep it up, but make sure to improve your services more for convenient to user.

faraha16
3/14/19

I had no problem with them at all . Smooth transaction and trusted !! Good work !! Til next !! I love it. Well done to the developer.

hanhd2
3/14/19

I just got the diamond studs from Modnique. They are beautiful and sparkle. Shipped earlier than I thought. Super fast shipping. Amazing site.

andrewg331
3/14/19

I just got the diamond studs from Modnique. They are beautiful and sparkle. Shipped earlier than I thought. Amazing site.

yanm

syedy4
3/13/19

You make excellent effort. Keep it up. Your will get best chances ever to get your dream when you're loyal to your work. You are one of them. You will not lose our expectations.

abhisheks72
3/13/19

I received an item that didn't fit quite right. I emailed their customer service and they immediately sent me an RMA number and issued a refund. Most responsive customer service I have ever experienced.

thanht14
3/13/19

Recently bought a jacket from the Kendal+Kyle sale event. The item came earlier than I expected, and fit just right. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend this site.

nadiar22
2/25/19

I have ordered from modnique before they closed down and had no problems. Now that they have reopened l decided to order some clothes in January 2019. Having a problem returning them. I emailed them...they did reply me wanting to know about the fault in the garment. Now nothing from them and also can't get on their website to create a RMA to return the items. If l don't hear from them will cancel my subscription and not order anything in future. It's also expensive ordering from them as l had to pay the customs charge.

mariannat1
2/4/19

This site is a total fraud. I made purchase several months ago, did not receive the item,I contacted Modnique customer service several times, did not received any response.totally scam, scam , scam!!!

brendag104
8/26/17

I used to order From them all the time. I never once had an issue. I loved getting the perfume for half the price of less. I also ordered a few handbag's
I never even had a problem when I needed to return something. I am not sure why they closed but I really wish they would reopen. The shipping was within reason and always came when it said it would. Usually 3-4 weeks. I would definitely buy from them again!!

shannono13
11/21/16

Omg this site is a big fat fraud I made purchase on beginning of October and did not receive the item at all already November still did not receive it so I contacted my bank and they refunded me instead my bank not btr now I'm warning all my facebook friends of this website and don't waist your money or time I work hard for my money and don't deserve this I rather go to Nordstrom rack or Burlington coat factory ,Ross , zulilu.com or Amazon .com then this bull$#*! scam totally

celiag3
4/10/16

I loved your website and all of the wonderful bargains that I received for monies spent. Are you opening another site? I have been checking for months to see if your site was up and running again, however, when I typed in your company's name, it stated that site cannot be found. Regardless of the negative responses that I have seen on the Internet, I never had any problems with Modnique. I would LOVE for you to reopen your website again.

joanya
12/12/15

When is the US government going to shut this site down for good. Modnique is nothing but fraud, a company that scams the hard working average person of his/her hard earned money. They are just like any other thieves out there. I placed an order a year ago. They accepted the order, took the money and never shipped the goods. I requested a return for another item I purchased from them. I received the RMA number and shipped the item back. They accepted the return and shut down their site a couple of days later. I only found out about their bankruptcy by googling them when I couldn't reach them. Please shut this company down for good. The government has an obligation for doing so.

snertf
11/22/15

I ordered a lovely jacket by Buffalo, and although it arrived in good time, it arrived with the anti-theft device still attached and it cannot be removed without destroying the jacket.
I received no solution from their HELP line. No RMA, no offer of exchange, nada, niet!

kathleenc23
5/25/15

I ordered a bag and never received it because when they closed for a few months there was no customer service when they reopened the same guy told me too bad they don't have to give credits from before their chapter 11 sales

carolm83
5/17/15

At first prices were excellent, shipping was too, good service, great free return policy to Canada Then everything changed!! The prices skyrocketed, the shipping was taking on average one month or more, the customer service was non existent and no more free returns I once received a shipment of boots advertised as leather which were most obviously not I had to pay over $70 to ship them back! On average received at least one item per order that was either wrong or damaged I will never shop at Modnique again and would certainly not recommend it to anyone

brandin1
4/17/15

I ordered a coach bag at a great price. I got it a week later. It is exactly what I ordered. Just beautiful! I love it. Couldn't be happier

lanaf1
3/23/15

I RECEIVED JEWELRY AND RETURNED PART OF IT AND RECEIVED A STORE CREDIT. AFTER CHANGING OWNER, THEY ERASED MY ONLINE ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY STORE CREDIT OF ALMOST $350 WITHOUT EVEN NOTIFYING ME OR GIVE ME A DEADLINE TO USE IT! I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT RIPPED OFF THAT WAY, AS MODNIQUE DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! FILING COMPLAINT WITH THE TO FTC!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE MODNIQUE!!!!

kamim2
3/10/15

THEY KEEP CLOSING AND REOPENING AND SCAMMING MONEY, I RETURNED A ROLEX WATCH AND A LV BAG, I HAD TO TAKE STORY CREDIT FOR THE LV BAG. BECAUSE OF THEIR POLICY. THE NEXT TIME I TRIED TO SHOP THE SITE WAS CLOSED DOWN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TRUST AT ALL

debin
2/12/15

Modnique.com and/or Torreycommerce.com told me that 2 matching light fixtures of the order of 3 (not matching), which I placed on Dec. 2 2014 were backordered til 1st week of Feb 2015. I said I'd wait for them. By Feb 5th, two hadn't arrived, so I emailed them and said I never even received a Tracking # let alone the items. They gave me their excuses by email and then said they were backordered till 3/16/2015! I then became suspicious so I started shopping around for the exact same product and they told me this item was completely discontinued. I immediately informed Modnique.com and they gave me this resolution. They told me to find several fixtures similar in styles and price so they'd be able to ask the vendor to work with me on prices because of the whole ordeal they put me through. I had to cancel my contractor which I hired to install the items on a certain date, etc. So I spent hours finding fixtures in those price ranges and have it meet all of my needs. Original price was $220.00 for $55.00 each. I buy from flash sale sites all the time, this is what they do, slash the prices. Well, it was a waste of my time because Laura O. gave me a special 10% off coupon code the very next day. I don't think she ever called the vendors. I have been a buyer and manager of several retail stores for 20 years, so I know these types of business practice. I have been buying on these flash sale sites for years and if there was ever a problem like this the vendor always absorbed the cost on another item and made it right. I've asked my other flash sale site about my situation and they said this scam it's a very real problem and gives them a bad reputation, where you buy at a low price and then they tell you a month later that's it's backordered/discontinued and they of course have nothing comparable in that price range, just to get you to buy something much more expensive. I gave this company many chance's to resolve this issue. I have saved every email exchange.

Tip for consumers: Don't use!

As of now i cannnot exprience that if happen to me i think the best i can do is i keep or i give my friend who can fit.and i choose another one.

By Sheila B.

Dear Desiree First of all I am sorry this happened to you. So unfortunate. I would say your chances of getting your ring or your money back are slim to none. If I were you I would contact The Better Business Bureau with a formal complaint. If Modnique does not respond to The BBB that goes on their record. (Not that they care anyways) Then I would write a letter to the company conveying your displeasure. Make sure to tell them that you will be telling your tale on every social media venue available as well as telling everyone you know personally. Next do exactly that Email the company as well at least once a week with your complaint. And keep track of all correspondence. In closing please be aware that Von Vonnie did exactly what Modnique did to you, to me. Watch out for those guys, they are also thieves. Good luck!!

By Carol M.

Questions? Get answers from the Modnique staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Modnique