Review of Modnique

2400 Marine Avenue
Culver City, CA 90232, US

feliper39
6/2/19

O site é muito bacana, fácil de acessar. E os produtos de qualidade. Botem fé. Vocês vão se surpreende.

ceciliae10
4/4/19

Es simplemente increible la mejor aplicación además que es sencilla de ultilizar me lleve uba buena experiencia al descargarla

josephg302
3/28/19

Ottima app,con possibili miglioramenti un po' nel front della pagina internet ed anche nella intuitività del menù,nel complesso sufficientemente buona.

cristeao
3/22/19

Everything i get from this website ia amazing. Great prices, qality and customer service. I will bay more things from bere beacause i love this website.

mychellib
3/22/19

Lindas roupas e de ótima qualidade. Assim que possível quero poder comprar. E poder entrar nesse negócio.

claysonm
3/21/19

As roupas da Modnique são muito atuais e ao mesmo tempo futuristas. Tem para todos os gostos e de forma muito versátil. Ainda não comprei, pois estou no Brasil e demora um pouco para chegar, mas assim que estiver mais tranquilo com certeza irei adquirir umas pecas.

helenisex
3/20/19

Ainda não tenho esperiência mas aguardo algumas ofertas pois gosto muito da ideia de não ter que sair de casa para comprar

mohammadh65
3/20/19

Its really good ..because this way our lifes made easy and comfortable thanks to sitejabber for giving us these amazing opportunity.

nayanes1
3/18/19

O produto que comprei foi significativamente mais barato do que na Amazon e em outros sites. O Produto foi enviado antes da estimativa original.

tanmayd
3/15/19

I love Modnique, fast shipping and I've never had a problem with returns. I like that they email you when the return is on the way back to them. I always recommend them.

ecad
3/14/19

very comfortable shopping with a wide selection of branded products and models that are classy, easy transactions and affordable prices.

ciky
3/14/19

Trusted and im used to it.. Easy and keep it up, but make sure to improve your services more for convenient to user.

faraha16
3/14/19

I had no problem with them at all . Smooth transaction and trusted !! Good work !! Til next !! I love it. Well done to the developer.

hanhd2
3/14/19

I just got the diamond studs from Modnique. They are beautiful and sparkle. Shipped earlier than I thought. Super fast shipping. Amazing site.

andrewg331
3/14/19

I just got the diamond studs from Modnique. They are beautiful and sparkle. Shipped earlier than I thought. Amazing site.

yanm

syedy4
3/13/19

You make excellent effort. Keep it up. Your will get best chances ever to get your dream when you're loyal to your work. You are one of them. You will not lose our expectations.

abhisheks72
3/13/19

I received an item that didn't fit quite right. I emailed their customer service and they immediately sent me an RMA number and issued a refund. Most responsive customer service I have ever experienced.

nadiar22
2/25/19

I have ordered from modnique before they closed down and had no problems. Now that they have reopened l decided to order some clothes in January 2019. Having a problem returning them. I emailed them...they did reply me wanting to know about the fault in the garment. Now nothing from them and also can't get on their website to create a RMA to return the items. If l don't hear from them will cancel my subscription and not order anything in future. It's also expensive ordering from them as l had to pay the customs charge.

mariannat1
2/4/19

This site is a total fraud. I made purchase several months ago, did not receive the item,I contacted Modnique customer service several times, did not received any response.totally scam, scam , scam!!!

brendag104
8/26/17

I used to order From them all the time. I never once had an issue. I loved getting the perfume for half the price of less. I also ordered a few handbag's
I never even had a problem when I needed to return something. I am not sure why they closed but I really wish they would reopen. The shipping was within reason and always came when it said it would. Usually 3-4 weeks. I would definitely buy from them again!!

shannono13
11/21/16

Omg this site is a big fat fraud I made purchase on beginning of October and did not receive the item at all already November still did not receive it so I contacted my bank and they refunded me instead my bank not btr now I'm warning all my facebook friends of this website and don't waist your money or time I work hard for my money and don't deserve this I rather go to Nordstrom rack or Burlington coat factory ,Ross , zulilu.com or Amazon .com then this bull$#*! scam totally

celiag3
4/10/16

I loved your website and all of the wonderful bargains that I received for monies spent. Are you opening another site? I have been checking for months to see if your site was up and running again, however, when I typed in your company's name, it stated that site cannot be found. Regardless of the negative responses that I have seen on the Internet, I never had any problems with Modnique. I would LOVE for you to reopen your website again.

joanya
12/12/15

When is the US government going to shut this site down for good. Modnique is nothing but fraud, a company that scams the hard working average person of his/her hard earned money. They are just like any other thieves out there. I placed an order a year ago. They accepted the order, took the money and never shipped the goods. I requested a return for another item I purchased from them. I received the RMA number and shipped the item back. They accepted the return and shut down their site a couple of days later. I only found out about their bankruptcy by googling them when I couldn't reach them. Please shut this company down for good. The government has an obligation for doing so.

snertf
11/22/15

I ordered a lovely jacket by Buffalo, and although it arrived in good time, it arrived with the anti-theft device still attached and it cannot be removed without destroying the jacket.
I received no solution from their HELP line. No RMA, no offer of exchange, nada, niet!

As of now i cannnot exprience that if happen to me i think the best i can do is i keep or i give my friend who can fit.and i choose another one.

By Sheila B.

Dear Desiree First of all I am sorry this happened to you. So unfortunate. I would say your chances of getting your ring or your money back are slim to none. If I were you I would contact The Better Business Bureau with a formal complaint. If Modnique does not respond to The BBB that goes on their record. (Not that they care anyways) Then I would write a letter to the company conveying your displeasure. Make sure to tell them that you will be telling your tale on every social media venue available as well as telling everyone you know personally. Next do exactly that Email the company as well at least once a week with your complaint. And keep track of all correspondence. In closing please be aware that Von Vonnie did exactly what Modnique did to you, to me. Watch out for those guys, they are also thieves. Good luck!!

By Carol M.

Questions? Get answers from the Modnique staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Modnique