Review of AlexanderBenz

Tel: +41(0)78 605 05 44
a@abenz.com

moanag1
5/23/18

Love the tops I brought recently, perfect fit, happy with the cost very reasonable. Look forward to buying more.

amyq5
6/21/17

I placed an order 2 wks ago and I've yet to hear or see anything about my shipment. There's no e-mail or number to inquire about it. I read that shipping was 7-10 days. I dont know if they are making my bathing suit in a sweat factory or what! I don't even know if I will receive my shipment! I don't trust this site

lenorab
6/14/17

First time using this site. Prompt responses to my questions and goods arrived before promised. Good quality. Looking forward to purchasing more tens soon.

tersam
5/21/17

They offered only a partial refund for the garment with the implication that I should have to pay for the return to Shanghai!

gh508
3/30/17

My order arrived in a timely manner and the clothes were of great quality. Holds up after washing, did not shrink. Love the styles.

brigitteh5
12/31/16

The cloth are very bad quality , sizes are inaccurate (a large fits a5year old girl) The Coat I ordered had holes in pockets and the Sleeves come undone. I complaint to them but never got my money back. Communication really bad , phone number did not work , never ever again ! It's a SCAM.....

yolandad8
3/30/16

I just received my product today and the quality of my fabric was awful, my jumpsuit and dresses that I ordered were Not the same as it looked online, not even close and I paid 67 dollars for all three together, they are definitely a scam, and you cannot even get in touch with them, and when I received my jumpsuit, online it looked dark enough to wear but it's see through, like WHO DOES THAT?! not cool, whatever, I repeat whatever you do do not purchase Anything from this company!

Questions? Get answers from the AlexanderBenz staff and other customers.

AlexanderBenz?