Review of ModernTailor

ModernTailor reviews

nr60
1/13/19

The shirt I ordered Dec 2018, looks and fits like a crude alteration performed on a stock garment. The armhole and sleeve width were not taken into account and because I am a size 4 woman, the shirt is much too wide and seems evident that they took a shirt off the shelf and just hacked it up. Paid $81US, then an additional $25CAD to DHL. THE SHIRT IS NOT WEARABLE. What was I thinking!

johnb124
3/25/12

The website delivers a great user experience and guides the user effortlessly to design a custom and custom-fitting shirt. I've order a dozen shirts from the sight and they have all arrived perfect-fit, perfectly-tailored and a value far in excess of their cost to me. The speed of order handling, production and delivery is nothing short of amazing. Customer service is fast and responsive. I doubt that I'll ever purchase a shirt anywhere else.

viviannel
7/28/11

First off I just want to say I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY ORDERED from this website. That being said I want to share my experience. I did place an order for a tailored suit which is reasonablly priced at 345 US after shipping. I got an email saying my measurements seemed off and my order will be put on hold until they hear back from me. For some reason I did not want to go ahead with this order any longer so I emailed back saying to cancel the whole thing and asked for a refund. It's been a week so far and I have not received any email saying they are processing my refund although on my account on the website it says request refund. I have emailed twice already and no response yet. Also before you purchase please make sure to read their policies on returns and refunds because they charge a "gateway fee" even if you paid through payapl its 3.75 or 5% I think. Before pressing that order button make sure it's what you want otherwise you waste a few bucks if you're just goning to cancel. I will keep this updated after I resolve the issue.

Questions? Get answers from the ModernTailor staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ModernTailor