Review of Modernbeyond

Modernbeyond reviews

cathyt83
1/9/19

Ordered it a couple months ago and just used it now. It's a great way to get dirt off sidewalks and clean off the patio. I live in the East coast with snow winters and this works good.

anthonyr284
1/9/19

I ordered the hydro jet pressure washer and the product worked as described. I received the order on Nov 24 and received about a week later. Customer support was responsive when I emailed about a particular item.

johns3521
12/31/18

ordered on 11/29 delevired on 12/29..tracking number was non existent.currently requesting to return product for refund..you can get a 5 dollar nozzel at any hardware store to do the same thing

terris156
10/5/18

It has been almost a month since I ordered the power jet washer. They gave me a shipping date and then announced that it had been delivered. We never received it and now they told me that it was all a mistake and they would be sending me a new delivery date/shipping date soon.....well, that was 4 days ago and I have not heard from them. I think this is a scam. Facebook promotes this jet sprayer. I have asked for a full refund and to cancel the order (if there actually was one!) or I will contact authorities about this scam. Buyer BEWARE!

johns3260
10/2/18

Took about 1 week to receive my Hydro Jet Power Washer. Saw an ad on Facebook and really needed a power washer to clean the deck. Product was as advertised, no complaints.

mjk5
10/1/18

This pressure washer is being heavily advertised on Facebook. I bought it at Ollie's for $7.99. It works fine for light cleaning outside, like to blow off leaves from your front porch or wash the car or rinse dirt off your house's siding. It is NOT the same as a regular power washer and the video this company uses to show how powerful it is, is a fake.

They must have it attached to the hose of a regular pressure washer because it CANNOT completely clean dirt of decks and fences. I know. I tried.

If you want a LITTLE extra water pressure from your hose to do light outside cleaning, this will work well, but buy it at Ollie's for $7.99, not the $24.99 they're charging. If you want to pressure wash your house, deck, fences, etc. buy a real pressure washer.

Questions? Get answers from the Modernbeyond staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Modernbeyond