Review of Modern Beyond

Modern Beyond reviews

mickeyk19
6/22/19

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. ITEM WITH FAST SHIPPING, GOOD PRODUCT QUALITY. I RECOMMEND MODERNBEYOND. I'M SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE.

alinal11
6/20/19

They advertised a liquid lawn product that included .5 lb of the grass seeds. When the box arrived, it clearly said on the box that the seeds are included, but they were NOT. They told me that the do not provide seeds any longer and refused to refund my money. Btw, the spray bottle that was included in the package was broken. I simply threw away the whole thing.

jonar2
6/18/19

veeh2
6/17/19

The skin tag removal patches do not work. The product did not come with instructions. You may only return it within 7 days.

lucyb100
6/14/19

They have a good supply and choices of things and are very accommodating. I have enjoyed shopping their store and online too! Good quality merchandise and good prices = happy.. Hair curler works as I expected and heats up quickly.

mattw374
6/13/19

Stay away. Ordered grass product on 5/4 and 5 weeks later there is no tracking information showing up. Scam. The positive reviews are definitely the company writing them.

caseyw71
6/13/19

We ordered the hydro jet power washer 2 weeks ago and never received it. According to the order status on their web site, it has not even shipped yet. I have emailed them MULTIPLE times and they have not responded to a single one. They have no phone number listed anywhere to call them and they have blocked people from being able to post on their Facebook page. These people are THIEVES and SCAM artists!!! I am calling to report them to our bank and will also be reporting them to the Attorney General in our state. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!! They will only steal your money and you will not receive your order!!!

brittanyt56
6/13/19

I got exactly what I ordered; did not have to use customer service. Logical ordering process, great prices. I bought a great looking watch, very stylish and works great.

geraldinel19
6/13/19

I ordered the hydro power washer on the 23. May 19. Still have not received shipping details emailed company got duplicate of there confirmation email. emailed again to day telling them that I am reporting them to my bank as a fraudulent company.

kennethw195
6/9/19

I ordered hydroseed grass seed with this ?company? on APRIL 24 ,2019 never heard from them until after several correspondence with Lisa Paige. I received 2 boxes on JUNE 6, 2019 that were incomplete... Received containers for grass seed, sprayers for grass seed but NO grass seed. Was informed they no longer supplied grass seed and I would need to go to big box store to get grass seed. Have requested that I receive refund for false advertisement and fraudulent business practices. Haven't heard from them since.

chadl100
6/7/19

Do not buy from this company. We purchased a pressure washer sprayer from Modern Beyond and it was delivered with a defect, STRIKE ONE. The sprayer threads were defective and would not fit on the garden hose. First of all, they do not have a 1-800 person, so you can't speak with a live person, STRIKE TWO. When we sent the email into the support center asking for a replacement, not a refund, but a working product. We were informed via email that the SEVEN day return period was over! Strike 3. Save yourself the money and the trouble and buy from someone local with a more customer friendly return policy and better products.

lucied4
6/6/19

I want to thank Christie from customer service in processing my order with a correct address. I had mistyped the shipping address (I'm a senior with a mobile phone) and it was shipped out after I realized the mistake. I emailed support and they sent me a new item to my corrected address. Great customer service!!

derrickw34
5/30/19

I love the red camera, but keep in mind the red casing is more transparent than the black casing, so when it is charging you can see the flashing light through the case. It's not an issue for me, but others may want to know if picking between the red and black cameras. Fast shipping. Can't complain too much about shipping since it was free shipping.

jakes180
5/29/19

It came in 2 weeks. I liked it very much. Everything is fine. The sensor also has 2 sided tape. There are several modes: it always works on motion (regardless of the lighting); there is a trigger mode only if dark (and i use it). Took as lighting in the corridor when you come or go out their apartments. The glow time is adjustable from 8 sec to 5 min. Powered by 4x aaa batteries (mini finger), there is still a micro usb connector. 4 days while everything works) there were small creases on the squat, opened the dispute-returned 170 rubles. Velcro does not affect) i recommend to buy.

Tip for consumers: Free worldwide shipping!

janinet18
5/29/19

I ordered Hydro Jet Power Washer. The delivery was fast, the goods were well packed! I used it to water my plants and wash off the dirt off my driveway.

jamiek122
5/29/19

A tremendous number of products and brands, at high quality. The shipping and the packaging is safe and thorough, there is free shipping method. The customer support is very friendly and effective, they have solved all my issues in the past few years. I ordered the air cooler and its quite effective and works in the Summer heat.

brettb135
5/28/19

Ordered a product on April 22nd. As of today (May 28), the item has still not shipped out of Amsterdam. I was told on 2 occasions that it would arrive in 5-10 business days. Email responses give me the run around and apologies for the delay, but no action. I asked to cancel my order but they said they couldn't because it had already shipped. Apparently that is not the case. There are many avenues to purchase things online, I highly recommend NOT using this company.

timmyd8
5/27/19

The cam is good, easy to work with. I fill with it ar 1080 because in 4k there are some lags, but in 1080 is very good video. The battery is also good and it last even in cold weather. The image on the display is a little bit blue hue and I don't know if it is normal to all the cameras or just mine. I have attached some print screens of the videos taken with it in good light and in poor light (in poor light the white is shown as blue). Overall is a good investment. Seller is very open and helpful.

pauloh10
5/26/19

Excellent service from the Customer Service Department. They made sure my order number 489062 is being sent promptly with USPS tracking to Utah. Delivery is very fast too. Great company to deal with.

georgep281
5/25/19

it only took 13 days to California. My expectations weren't really high, but the gadgets that I've recieved in the package were pretty good quality.

triciah88
5/24/19

I ordered 3 weeks ago and received the tracking link 4 days after ordering. Took about a 1.5 weeks for delivery and the packaging was packed well. It was bubble wrapped for protection and I ordered the Arctic Air A?C cooler.

tinat154
5/23/19

Took 2 weeks to receive my Hydro Jet washer. Took longer than I expected. I contacted customer service to fix my shipping address and they were prompt in addressing my issue.

jannethc
5/21/19

I order them debit the money from my account and never received my package is not phone number not email address

scotts776
5/19/19

Hi. I, too, have been ripped off by Modern Beyond but I'm not going to take it and I hope you'll join me in fighting back against the consumer fraud and unethical business practices of this company. Email me your story to modernbeyondfraud@gmail.com. I'll be collecting information and all proof of purchases to send to the various outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, PayPal, and anywhere else I see this company using or promoting services to get them shut off and shut out. I've already received plenty of stories just like my own. Particularly giving tracking numbers not yet registered but refusing refunds because the product "already shipped", telling people of their 7-day return policy and then saying the product won't ship for 8-14 days, emailing saying the product shipped but a new tracking number checked 3 days later says it has not left their warehouse yet (that happens to be in the Netherlands). They are using the same exact emails telling these things to so many people. I have also filed a formal complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and contact my local Boston television station consumer fraud division to help chase them down. They list no address and no phone number but I'll find out the information. If any of this sounds like your experience, email me at the email address above. I've also started a Facebook page I'll be publishing in the next week and procured a website URL I will pay to make sure shows up when anyone searches for their company (www.modernbeyondfraud.com). We CAN stop this company from doing this to anyone else. I look forward to hearing from you.

pablog45
5/10/19
• Updated review

After complaining to PayPal several times, I used this magic phrase "Well, all I can do now is contact my bank and submit a dispute based on fraud". PayPal refunded me right away, they asked for me to post this on my reviews so that if many people complained, they would take away their PayPal privileges.

“Garbage”
4/30/19
• Previous review

Item arrived after 19 days, box destroyed, mailed from China. I emailed back and forth with a Lisa Paige who said i would refunded. A week later, I emailed to find out where my refund was. She emailed me the original tracking info. So, either they are chinese and have a language issue or it is a scam. I am now escalating my dispute with PayPal as fraud

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Beyond staff and other customers.

Modern Beyond?