Modern Interiors reviews

johnt516
John T.
10/22/18

Oleg was excellent at handling the process from start to finish. We had a minor mishap but it was handled quickly and efficiently.

ruthb111
Ruth B.
9/16/18

Item hasn’t been delivered. I cannot assess if i’d Buy any product in the future until after delivery.

phillipe13
Phillip E.
4/12/18

I was extremely pleased with my dining room table. The delivery time was excellent and the quality was even better than I expected! I would definitely recommend you guys to my friends and family!

davidw400
David W.
3/2/18

Excellent web site. features all function properly allowing for convenient shopping/browsing. Chat support was excellent and timely.

christopherh210
Christopher H.
2/17/18

I had established and acct. with an email address 2 weeks ago but could not remember password. When i clicked "forgot pw" 3 different times was told new pw was sent but it was not. When I called this morning the service rep had to delete the acct in order for me to proceed. Obviously very convoluted.

lrk
LR K.
12/25/17

Oleg was helpful in answering my questions, and enjoyable to speak with, too. He's witty :-). Website was easy to use.

johnc1050
John C.
6/29/17

I want to know the expected delivery date as soon as possible. I expect a quick response. Also please let me know if this is made to order or some type of floor model. I do not want a floor model.

laines3
Laine S.
6/29/17

Tim is the only reason I made this purchase. Without him it would have been impossible, and I continued to have problems with the site.

hwal
Hwa L.
6/29/17

I had email communication with Tim, the owner. He gave me clear and detailed answers that made me feel confident to place a order online.

rolandv9
Roland V.
6/29/17

My communication with Tim and a great site contributed greatly to a pleasant pre purchase experience.

brittineys1
Brittiney S.
6/29/17

So far my shopping experience was easy. I would have liked to see a link for the Terms and Conditions as I had to look them up through Google. Other than that this experience seems good so far. I will be ultimately happy when I receive my bed! :)

berits1
Berit S.
6/29/17

It's confusing that the top line of selected blue loveseat states a different color, makes me nervous. I am also a little nervous about all the warnings in red letters about damaged items and returns.

christophert75
Christopher T.
6/29/17

The user interface on your site could be easier to search through. Also, there is nothing that says shipping is free within NYC area.

joannc38
Joann C.
6/29/17

You have beautiful merchandise and the presentation of each item is very detailed. The shopping experience is made easy. We telephoned and spoke to Nick. He helped us on the phone and answered our questions very well. We hope our order does come in January 2015 and that it is shipped to us quickly. Thank you.

garyt102
Gary T.
6/29/17

Very good experience shopping online and the ability to talk to someone and get answers to questions.

michaelb782
Michael B.
6/29/17

Called the store for with some additional questions. Kenneth helped me out in no time. Courteous and very professional customer service.
One note/suggestion: it turns out, different sofa colors have different types of fabric. Would be nice to know which one is which beforehand.

stevew358
Steve W.
6/29/17

I like the products on your site, but website needs to be more friendly and modern. It is hard to find options, and logs you out too quickly if I moved away from my desk.

burkeb
Burke B.
6/29/17

thanks for great service. Possibly could have paypal payment option as well but not really an issue at all.
thanks

errietac
Errieta C.
6/29/17

So far so good, but my overall experience should include delivery and inspection of product as well.
In 7-10 business days you need to ask me again! Thank you.

Received my Order and I am very satisfied!
Will order again! Thank you

mariaf124
Maria F.
6/29/17

I am so glad I found this website.I love modern furniture and it has all I need.I will buy more staff in the future so,if you cam mail me deals and cupons would be great.

louisp51
Louis P.
6/29/17

Spoke to representative yesterday, indicated delivery could be accomplished by Monday or Tuesday. I have ordered a day later. Point - the demeanor and helpfulness of the representative was appreciated and gave me confidence in my purchase.

klazienv
Klazien v.
6/29/17

It is unclear if my order will be processed with the right color of my choice. The description of the product indicates a number of color options, but the order form doesn't provide the opportunity to select the color.

Response from Tim B., Modern Interiors Representative
Hello,
Thank you for your purchase! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon.
The TV Stand VA-Salina 75 is available only in High Gloss White finish and that is why our order form doesn't provide the opportunity to select the color for this TV stand. If you can go back to the product page, scroll down and check the Elements Table, you will find available color options for each particular element.
Sincerely,
Tim
irenef38
Irene F.
6/29/17

Love this business, this is the second time I'm buying furniture from them, and I'm left very pleased both times.

mariac310
Maria c.
6/29/17

Excellent service and product !! Great team will accommodate delivery request !! Highly recommend !!!

248 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Interiors staff and other customers.

Modern Interiors?