Review of Modern Source

Modern Source reviews

georgej59
George J.
9/25/18

Easy experience and appears to be good quality from photos. Do not ship to arrive before Oct.13, 2018 please.
George

moniquew28
Monique W.
7/23/18

i love your site. however individual color swatches should be named. i believe the lower right on the Boston chair was grey brick, but am not 100% certain. also the Boston chair is $990 on two other sites but i trust your site. please confirm color. m

rayk80
Ray K.
6/6/18

Customer service got back to me promptly with the availability of the product that I wanted to order.

barbarae94
Barbara E.
5/31/18

Very easy after much consternation to get or not. Need delivery information for distance condo delivery. RI and IA

deang34
Dean G.
4/26/18

Website said I would receive a code for 10% off if I signed up for newsletter but didnt receive a code, the usual bs

alexanders104
Alexander S.
3/22/18

If the product is delivered quickly and and if it meets my expectations - then you shall receive some fives. If not, you shall receive a call. Asking these questions at this stage of the purchase is pointless.

rafaels60
Rafael S.
1/28/18

It’s been 16 days since I placed my order (#1996) and have not had shipping status confirmation, only an excuse of a “confusion” in the “ordering process” when I called for follow up.

michaelk344
Michael K.
11/16/17

If you are charging taxes, you need to list what those taxes are. If they are HST, you need to give your customers an HST number so they can use it as an input tax credit.

susanz48
Susan Z.
6/29/17

Sad the chairs I first ordered aren't available. Appreciate your help to get what I wanted to no avail. Still happy to order from your site. Free shipping makes all the difference.

kevinc305
Kevin C.
6/29/17

First time I tried to order this product, the color I wanted was not in stock. Now, it is in stock and I got a discount! Good deal!

nataliev29
Natalie V.
6/29/17

Questions were answered in a very timely manner and I had a very positive experience ordering. I hope I am as pleased with the products as I was with the service.

charlottep56
Charlotte P.
6/29/17

After speaking with a service representative on the phone, I felt glad to go ahead and make this purchase. Really, it was the human contact that made the difference.

cynthiat73
Cynthia T.
6/29/17

Your site says it accepts AMEX but it wouldn't process my AMEX card so I had to use my VISA that has a higher conversion rate. There was absolutely no issue with my AMEX as I called and confirmed it with the credit card company - I am not impressed that the chair cost me even more than it should have.

andrewb329
Andrew B.
6/29/17

I am a repeat customer and have always been thrilled with the quality of the product and client service.

jacquelinek28
Jacqueline K.
6/29/17

The president of the company contacted me with options for fulfilling the order. Delivery was much quicker than expected. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

severinh1
severin h.
6/29/17

I am a repeat customer and am pleased with all the items I have purchased from modern source. They even arranged to have my Corbusier L-6 dining room table taken to the body shop next door and perfectly re-sprayed in BMW titanium silver. Excellent customer service.

emilyd87
Emily D.
6/29/17

I was completely satisfied with this transaction. Mostly because when I called for additional help I got a speedy response and all my concerns were addressed.

danielf183
Daniel F.
6/29/17

David Thanks for being so patient and professional. look forward to The Modern Source Charles B&B sofa creation.

boh25
Bo H.
6/29/17

the light purchased was a reasonable facsimile but it's manufacturing had some defects.

In place, it looks good.

Thanks,

jenniferd291
Jennifer D.
6/29/17

David, thank you. It is always a pleasure buying from you. Great service, pricing , and unbelievable quality.
Jennifer Dauria

diannal11
Dianna L.
6/29/17

David was super helpful. It's a bit frustrating that when you click for different things, like "walnut" vs "rosewood" base, the chair doesn't change to match. Or like the the LC4 lounge chair, it only has the black leather option. I would like to see the "cowhide" option before purchase.

denisea74
Denise A.
6/29/17

So far so good. I will be able to evaluate the experience better after delivery. The lamp was delivered 2 days later on Nov. 20th. I raised an issue, with receipt of the benefit of a discount, which was adjusted amicably via email. I am very satisfied with the product, the price and the interaction with customer service. Thank you.

jfk1
JF K.
6/29/17

Excellent choice of products. However, I miss being able to see the upholstery options on the product photos.

danam179
Dana M.
6/29/17

Hi: I received your information from my daughter and I am excited to finally get my favorite chair and Ottoman

davidl585
David L.
6/29/17

Great experience so far, except that had I not called and poked around on the Facebook site, I would have been charged50 for shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Source staff and other customers.

Modern Source?