Review of Modern Source

Modern Source reviews

galinas9
galina S.
3/15/19

amazing. have ordered several eames chair and loungers from this company for clients and will continue to do so. great customer service and in the one instance there was an issue with something chipped in transit, David took great care of me and we fixed the problem.

georgej59
George J.
9/25/18

Easy experience and appears to be good quality from photos. Do not ship to arrive before Oct.13, 2018 please.
George

moniquew28
Monique W.
7/23/18

i love your site. however individual color swatches should be named. i believe the lower right on the Boston chair was grey brick, but am not 100% certain. also the Boston chair is $990 on two other sites but i trust your site. please confirm color. m

rayk80
Ray K.
6/6/18

Customer service got back to me promptly with the availability of the product that I wanted to order.

barbarae94
Barbara E.
5/21/18

Very easy after much consternation to get or not. Need delivery information for distance condo delivery. RI and IA

deang34
Dean G.
4/16/18

Website said I would receive a code for 10% off if I signed up for newsletter but didnt receive a code, the usual bs

alexanders104
Alexander S.
3/12/18

If the product is delivered quickly and and if it meets my expectations - then you shall receive some fives. If not, you shall receive a call. Asking these questions at this stage of the purchase is pointless.

rafaels60
Rafael S.
12/28/17

It’s been 16 days since I placed my order (#1996) and have not had shipping status confirmation, only an excuse of a “confusion” in the “ordering process” when I called for follow up.

michaelk344
Michael K.
11/6/17

If you are charging taxes, you need to list what those taxes are. If they are HST, you need to give your customers an HST number so they can use it as an input tax credit.

debbiew143
Debbie w.
3/21/17

I was really unhappy to find out at the checkout that your pricing is in USD. You are shipping from Vancouver to a Canadian customer. This pricing was very misleading.

frasero6
Fraser O.
2/13/17

So fare, so good. I called C.Service and Rep. was helpful. So long as information given was accurate, I will be leaving you a positive review.

It is a very nice chair: I enjoy looking at it as much as sitting on it! There were three main criteria for this chair: color, wood type, and leg finish. I even called to confirm availability and to verbally confirm my concerns. Color was correct (white) , wood finish was correct (walnut) , leg finish was incorrect (ordered brushed aluminum - Black was sent) . Even the box was labeled White - walnut - Black.

So, I don't know what else I could have done as I even noted the leg finish in the note box as instructed by the contact person. Beware, either instructions were not followed OR they never had it in the first place. ?

normany7
Norman Y.
11/10/16

Great selection of modern design products. Prices for the reproductions are fantastic. Owner David responds honestly and quickly to inquiries.

jamesl421
James L.
11/2/16

Easy site to maneuver and very helpful when I called for trade info & finish clarification on Cabin chairs.

maelynx
maelyn X.
9/22/16

Great. fast delivery. the only tiny glitch was that the four stools came in two deliveries rather than one and I only had a tracking number for one of the deliveries.

susanj171
Susan J.
4/23/16

Thanks so much for your help, David! Great service!!!!

Maybe you shouldn't force a follow up. I was made to do it for the form to go through.

nickl95
Nick L.
4/22/16

Quick and easy checkout. The chair looked like the arms were made of polished aluminum, but they're chrome plated steel.

carinae4
Carina E.
4/2/16

Love the website and the product selections. I had some questions so decided to call the company at that moment (which happened to be 9 PM) I couldn't believe when someone answered! He was super informative and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Loving this company so far! Can't wait to get my Tulip table!

andrewj129
Andrew J.
3/23/16

So far so good. I'll wait to see the actual product before rendering a final verdict but website is super easy to use and price point can't be beat!... Now that it's arrived, it's ok. The finish isn't perfect on the seat back which doesn't look great but otherwise it's good.

shelleym47
Shelley M.
2/28/16

The items we've received this far (2/3) have been beautiful and well made-- as shown. They have also been very carefully/securely packaged and delivered within a reasonable time frame. However, the final item (chair and ottoman) are still MIA, with no clue as to when they will be dlivered... Frustrating to have ordered before Christmas, and still they are "sitting in a crate somewhere, waiting to be released/processed" at the end of February! .... Yes, based on the otherwise good experiences & product, I will continue to shop with and recommend this business to others. Great selection, good range of prices and types of items, and beautiful quality thus far...

andrewb329
Andrew B.
1/30/16

I am a repeat customer and have always been thrilled with the quality of the product and client service.

jacquelinek28
Jacqueline K.
10/2/15

The president of the company contacted me with options for fulfilling the order. Delivery was much quicker than expected. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

cynthiat73
Cynthia T.
9/1/15

Your site says it accepts AMEX but it wouldn't process my AMEX card so I had to use my VISA that has a higher conversion rate. There was absolutely no issue with my AMEX as I called and confirmed it with the credit card company - I am not impressed that the chair cost me even more than it should have.

kevinc305
Kevin C.
7/23/15

First time I tried to order this product, the color I wanted was not in stock. Now, it is in stock and I got a discount! Good deal!

susanz48
Susan Z.
7/13/15

Sad the chairs I first ordered aren't available. Appreciate your help to get what I wanted to no avail. Still happy to order from your site. Free shipping makes all the difference.

nataliev29
Natalie V.
5/26/15

Questions were answered in a very timely manner and I had a very positive experience ordering. I hope I am as pleased with the products as I was with the service.

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Source staff and other customers.

Modern Source?