Review of Mode Jackets

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +1 334-218-4845

nataliav13
8/23/18

They are a cheaters, I bought two jackets in coatgreat.store that belongs to the same people and never received the jackets neither the refund.
Don't replay anymore the mails that I send.

seanm178
4/11/18

As with the other 3 previous reviews I had the same experience. Wrong jacket, they claimed it was too expensive to return, 40% off original price in lieu. I don't want a jacket I will never wear and the money has yet to be refunded. AVOID

ariellaa1
4/3/18

Cheating company, what you get is not similar to what you order...sending you different things and moncler coats are not similar to reality or advertising pictures...the offer me 25% from my money but I wont them to take there junk back and return my money, there website not shown anymore

darrinm13
2/19/18

Absolute joke of a company! Bought a jacket which was far too small. Asked to return it and was told I couldn't, eventually agreed on them refunding me just under half the amount of the jacket. This was 8 weeks ago and after nearly 50 emails of me telling them how bad their service is there is still no money. So out of pocket and have a jacket no use to anyone. Don't use this company!!!

roseh69
1/15/18

Please be warned if you buy anything from this company! They are based in China and you will get charged a different amount to what you think youre paying and they charge postage too. Altogether mine cost me £10 more than was suggested when I paid.
When the coat arrived it was too small so I asked for a refund or an exchange; they wouldnt do either. All they offered was a 20% discount if I bought another coat and they would send me the original in a larger size. Needless to say I wasnt going to do this so am now out of pocket and have a very expensive unwanted coat!
Just beware if you want to buy anything from this company, I would stay away.

Questions? Get answers from the Mode Jackets staff and other customers.

Mode Jackets?