Review of Mode Beads

Tel: 718-765-0124

katherinep69
Katherine P.
8/13/18

Great selection of beads, and great customer service. The beads are high quality, and the colors and finishes are beautiful. I'll definitely be ordering again when I need more beads.

cheriev
Cherie V.
5/31/18

Your site run slow and it’s a little hard to navigate but you have the wire I’ve been looking for and haven’t been able to find anywhere else I’m very happy. Thank you very much.

alexp257
Alex P.
1/25/18

Love the quality of the products and their outstanding costumer service! This is a great company to work with for my business needs and I would not want to use anyone else.

janek69
Jane K.
11/5/17

I was happy with the crystal connectors I received. They were exactly as in photo on the website. I would prefer if USPS was an option for shipping instead of the $25 flate rate UPS so customers could have the option to keep shipping costs lower.

madisond18
Madison D.
10/31/17

I love your products. It would be great if the supplier could close the links all of the way. Having to go through every single link and make adjustments is highly time consuming. Thanks!!

lonyl
Lony L.
9/3/17

Everything I received was quite the same as I expected and saw in the pictures when I placed my order. But most of all, the people from ModeBeads were so nice and efficient to solve my doubts.

cindyb201
cindy b.
8/4/17

website is not very user friendly. pics arent the best either. descriptions are lacking also.......but i figured it out.

alexp258
Alex P.
7/26/17

Love working with you guys! Your stones are amazing and have great quality. They really make the custom bikinis that I make (Xela's Customs LL) sparkle on stage! Have never had a unhappy customer

bethm152
Beth M.
7/15/17

I love the selection and pricing that Mode Beads offers. Their shipping is always prompt and customer service is excellent. I have recommended Mode Beads to many of my jewelry friends.

cynthiam175
Cynthia M.
6/29/17

It was not clear until I went to check out that there is a minimum order dollar amount. I was close enough to not mind ordering some more because what I had found I couldn't get anywhere else.

jonathanj67
Jonathan J.
6/29/17

website wont let me login but operator was helpful in finding out if out of stock items avail to buy!

brendat74
Brenda T.
6/29/17

It is difficult to find what I need on the website, and often you do not have enough in stock for what I want to order.

arnellw
Arnell W.
6/29/17

The photos and descriptions could be better...look to nirvana beads for an example of an excellent site. Your beads ar wonderful, though and I am highly satisfied with them!

rebeccam277
Rebecca M.
6/29/17

love the options - great for my business. just wish shipping were a bit more reliable
update: shipping has improved - thanks! love your variety!

janetk81
Janet K.
6/29/17

I looked everywhere for the Rivoli & shag settings. Your the only place I could find them. Thank You

elizabethh218
Elizabeth H.
6/29/17

Primarily it is the amazing cost of shipping I found deplorable. It fluctuated another four dollars higher in a 24 period with no change to my preference in shipping. This makes you a last resort shopping option for my small store. Sorry guys!!

ernestl19
Ernest L.
6/29/17

I would appreciate if the stone size was listed on all rhinestone connectors. This helps me know which I can use without guessing.

donnak118
donna k.
6/29/17

no need to search for hours to look for the product that I need , easy from start to finish thanks

jeremym116
Jeremy M.
6/29/17

The excellent selection along with the speed of delivery was first rate! I definitely will be back, you have a customer for life.

karinv6
karin v.
6/29/17

I find the website a wee bit difficult to navigate and the cart had some issues for a week or so but overall im very happy

dustinh40
Dustin H.
6/29/17

this is my second order. would love to get wholesale orders. The connectors are great and made really well. I will have to order two more since one set I ordered I miss judged how long I needed and ended up ordering to short. But I can still use them in a different project

sharons287
Sharon S.
6/29/17

Your site works better than it used to. Thanks for the improvements. Also, it's wonderful that you sometimes put your beads on sale. Most wholesale sites won't do that. Terrific store!

karinv7
karin v.
6/29/17

I find that the colour sample card you sent me has fewer colours o rhinsttones than on yoour websitte. Perhaps the old cards need to be updated? No follow up is nessisary uless you have new colour sample cards and you want to ship one to me :D xoxo

jor40
Jo R.
6/29/17

It is frustrating when there is no stock available. Every time we have ordered, there are only a few of each item available. When ordering from overseas, we like to order a decent amount of stock but with 6 items or less available for most of our choices, we are limited to what we can purchase. It is disappointing especially when you are forever contacting us for an order.

karenl300
Karen L.
6/29/17

Please send me any coupon links for further discounts. Your products look lovely and I look forward to receiving them.

Questions? Get answers from the Mode Beads staff and other customers.

Mode Beads?