Review of ModCover

1 star

simonw121
Simon W.
11/15/18

My order disappeared from the website, and I'm certain I was logged in with correct user. My package did arrive though.

cyrild9
cyril d.
9/7/18

More expensive than what i expected but the choice is great, too bad the example is the same with linustech, i ll prefere some more presice pictures, like a 360° view, and picture with dimensions.

bwv
BW v.
6/3/18

Excellent website and browsing experience. Shopping is easy and so is the checkout. Good stuff allround!

gaild48
Gail D.
5/24/18

id put a note on the payment options that you can use your debit card, i almost went else where b/c it looked like you had to have a pay pal acct. Thanks awesome products!

dianai17
Diana i.
4/4/18

I enjoyed shopping here. The information was clear, and the pictures helped a lot. I don't like having to provide a phone number AND an e-mail address, nor do I like having to opt out of the newsletter and "special offers".

kylef30
Kyle F.
3/30/18

First time here. When I get what I ordered I will have a better idea of if I want to order from here again.

salvatorel13
Salvatore L.
3/14/18

Shipping took forever (over a month) due to a combination of factors: Hong Kong Post international tracked service (usually 14-21 days); painfully slow Italian customs, slowed down even more during the festive period; Poste Italiane unable to leave a missed delivery slip at my door which further delayed collection. I am happy with the goods but in my opinion further shipping options like EMS would be useful, especially to buyers from disorganised countries like Italy.

briany26
Brian Y.
3/13/18

Clean, easy site to navigate with pictures and descriptions to make sure that the item(s) I'm looking for are the item(s) I'm buying. However some ports do not have covers that fit. But on the whole, I find the product of God quality.

renej20
Rene J.
3/13/18

Was on the fence on how the packs for the display port covers came, and Carrie from the support line got to me within seconds, and explained how the items come. Great overall shopping experience.

christiant39
Christian T.
3/9/18

A few more pictures of the different items "in action" would help to see how they actually fit. Sometimes you need a flush fit because you don't remove the plug very often. Furthermore it seems like the plugs fit differently depending on the laptop. Your plugs are a good snug fit on a Thinkpad. But on a Macbook Air they sit very loosely. But overall I am happy with my purchase.

herrs1
Herr S.
10/16/17

Great so far. The delayed shipping worked great. Though the USB A covers fall out very quickly. Do you have another product I could try?

carlosb68
Carlos B.
9/21/17

10 pack of USB mini dust caps for $13.89 USD including Air Mail shipping. These caps are well made and fit perfectly. Delivered from Hong Kong in 6 postal service days with excellent package tracking provided.

alt40
Al T.
9/4/17

I ruined one phone with dirt shorting out the USB port, and was excited to find modcover.com. the protectors fit great. The one comment I have is that when wearing low rise tight Jeans with shallow pockets, if the ports on the phone hang out of the pocket I do loose them, Glade I bought in quantity. Otherwise the product is great, and delivery was sooner than I expected being shipped from China.

markm546
Mark M.
9/4/17

Having just placed the order it's too soon to comment on the shopping experience, but so far, so good!

dianec137
Diane C.
8/20/17

Just put in my first order, therefore can't yet rate as recommended or likely to buy from again. Website was easy to navigate, so has been a good experience so far...

robertm708
Robert m.
7/12/17

Would be nice to have a cheaper shipping option.

Shipping took a long time.

I thought I was getting 2 pieces because the picture showed 2 if I remember correctly. So confusing.

Come on guys. You could do better!

martink96
Martin K.
6/29/17

Thank you very much for making those covers available in quantities less than 100 (as other companies would require me to buy when I only need single ones)!

cindyd112
Cindy D.
6/29/17

First timer on mod cover, but have bought plenty of times from their sister site modsticker, only advice, keep the accounts interchangeable between the 3 sites

timj126
Tim J.
6/29/17

The website was pretty glitchy. It took several tries before it would let me add the items to the cart. And then I had to log in to Paypal twice to pay for my purchase.

alexh212
Alex H.
6/29/17

Great selection, easy to add items, sale of 10 packs at reduced prices greatly encourages buying more!

silviap16
Silvia P.
6/29/17

I've been searching around for online stores that sell these exact products. However, all the ones I've visited are either missing some of these products or require outrageous quantities or shipping prices. I'll be back to outfit my laptop, tablet, and cellphone soon!

liadv
Liad V.
6/29/17

Hello, I was asking for a new P/W and although I used those that were emailed to me, I couldn't logged in.
I had to use my boss's email to process our PO. I speny a very/too long time on this order.

jackh158
Jack H.
6/29/17

I haven't had a chance to look at your complete catalog, but what I have seen so far it won't be to long before I do.

gemmae6
Gemma E.
6/29/17

After hours of frustration looking online. You guys show up with what I needed, in the quantity I wanted.
I'm a happy bunny :-)

lukes81
Luke S.
6/29/17

Easy to find my products and use the site. Great job! The coupon code for 10% off didn't work though :(

Questions? Get answers from the ModCover staff and other customers.

ModCover?