Review of MobStub

support@mobstub.com

260 reviews with 5 stars

deem161
7/21/19

Love it. It fits my phone and everything and still hangs flat I still have one more compartment I haven't used. And it's just the right size. I am ordering more colors

kathyt151
10/9/18

This is a followup to my recent complaint..I heard back from customer service and they're sending me what was not in my order so everything is good...good quality jewelry and good customer service...

helenem16
12/23/17

I am very satisfied with the purse I ordered. It is exactly what I ordered. It did take a little longer to receive it, but it was worth it. Thank you I was a little worried because of all the bad reviews but I'm quite satisfied.

kathyn52
8/16/17

I said I ordered A purse and did not get it. Right after I losted That review I did receive the purse and absolutely love it. They are just very slow

kathyr93
7/13/17

Loved the brilliant cut cubic zirconia hoop earrings and speedy service too. Thanks, will buy again.

chelliet
5/15/17

I have been purchasing items from MobStub for well ove 2 years and I have not been disappointed, not even once.
The customer service, the prices and the quality of the products is amazing! They have always delivered when they say they will, I have only gotten friendly and professional service when I called customer care,and now they give me a free Norton guarantee with all my purchases!
I would recommend MobStub to anyone, keep
Up the great work
Chellie T

jims248
3/20/17

The products are far better than anticipated. For the price , I was expecting 'junk'. Was very surprised by the quality. Will definitely recommend mobstub to friends and family, and will be shopping from them again.
Jim

martar3
3/12/17

I ordered a purse for $19.99 and was surprised at the quality. So I ordered the same purse in a different color. Still very happy.

jenniferl197
2/15/17

I like what I see. I like the rating's showing it's an A and the vendor's. I bought one item from them a few year's ago. No problem with shipping, right on time, and the item.

rutha95
1/17/17

My first order was a small leather purse. It arrived on time, and I was so impressed with its quality I placed a second order for Tanzanite earrings and for 2 sterling silver snake chains. Once again I am very impressed with the products. MobStub offers tremendous deals for quality products!

johnb776
1/17/17

package got stalled because of a storm we were unaware of. customer service was very helpful in tracking the package.

jackd126
1/16/17

after receiving my original order with an error(duplicate bracelets), I notified Mob Stub cust serv with my concern. in a very short time, I was sent a replacement order, which unfortunately contained another duplicate bracelet. I again sent a message to cust. serv.,& was immediately sent an apology. in a matter of few days,i was again sent a replacement which was the correct item. I was very impressed with the concern & cooperation of Mob Stub services. I look forward to doing business with them again!!!

margueriteg2
1/13/17

Received the necklace set I ordered. Was very good quality and I was pleasantly surprised. Loved the earrings, ring, bracelet, and necklace. Can't wait to wear them.

robbieg9
1/12/17

My inexpensive wallet/purse broke just before Christmas. So I thought Id splurge and get myself an all leather purse at Nordstrom and put it under the tree for myself. That thought disappeared, when I looked at the price tags. The one I liked with all the credit card pockets cost $248!!#@#! I then went to Macy's. While I found a reasonable facsimile for $140, Im not irrational enough to purchase one that expensive. Then I found the MobStub site...I don't know how, but I'm thrilled that I did. I found a lovely super soft all leather cross-body purse for only $18 with all the pockets I could ask for. I wasn't expecting much, but the photo looked good. When it arrived in I couldn't believe my good fortune. It's as good as any of the purses I looked at that cost a hundred dollars more. I am now waiting for some jewelry to arrive. Can hardly wait. I'm spreading the word!

paulw208
1/12/17

I don't usually write reviews...but I decided to try MobStub because they have a number of clever light up items that appeal to me, like the cap with an LED built in, LED earrings for my friend, battery pack to jump start a car....everything has come fast, is priced competitively, clever no stuff, etc! And, I did have one issue Hannah at customer service resolved within 24 hours. This review is so good I could almost seem like a plant! But, I was so happy with today's service and how fast the products came I offered to write!

jackieh51
1/4/17

I only recently learned of your site and took advantage of it for Christmas. I ordered a good deal of my Christmas gifts from you and was delighted with the service, quality of items, and prices! I am looking forward to my net order.

joycef22
12/27/16

My purchase of the cellphone case was very positive, It provides a hands-free carrier, easy to access. It does not feel weighty or awkward while wearing it. I got compliments on its look. Delivery was prompt during the Christmas shopping rush. This was a first purchase from Mobstub, but I'm sure I'll return to it.

leahp20
12/27/16

I saw an ad on line showing beautiful Jewelry at fantastic pricing. Ordered several pieces for myself and gifts. One packet arrived empty, so I immediately sent an email. The reply was that a replacement had been processed. It arrived as promised. So great !

lindan81
12/26/16

My shopping was a great experience. Hard to please grandkids but managed to find something appropriate for every, oh, and a few things for me too! Set some time away to do your shopping .... there are many things to discover. Communication from MobStub very good. Products as shown, very satisfied with purchases and will continue to shop this website.

bevm13
12/25/16

I love Mobstub.com. Everything that I have ordered is received in a timely fashion and excellent quality.

meschelles
12/16/16

I purchased 2pr of sterling silver earrings. When I inserted one of the earrings into my piercing, it snapped in half in my fingers. I don't know if it was defective, had been damaged in shipping, or what. I emailed Mobstub and pled my case. Lilly responded within a few hours to let me know they were working on my request. Within 12hrs, Lilly sent another email issuing me credit for my entire order, even the earrings I'd ordered as a gift, PLUS the shipping!!! I pride myself on my honesty, and sent them another email that this wasn't what I had requested and that I really just needed ONE new earring. Lilly returned the email insisting this is how Mobstub operates. They also.put the credit within the site, so when I reordered the earrings, I simply touched on an icon that applied the credit to my order. The whole reorder and credit took less than a minute to complete. I would strongly recommend Mobstub as your "fun shopping" choice. Thanks Lilly and Mobstub!!!

sheilaa29
12/16/16

I was unfamiliar with MobStub. I think it popped in an online ad. I logged on and was impressed with the prices. However, I had been "burned" by sites with weird names so I did my due diligence. They are an A+ with the BBB and it carries the Norton security icon with a current date. I decided to order three things for Christmas. One item were LED earrings. Not anything I would wear, but I thought it would be a wowzer gift for my 10-year-old granddaughter. I tried them out, and I was pretty impressed. They look really cool. One unfortunately was a little hinky with the light. You had to find the sweet spot before it would come on and then flickered sometimes. She probably could have worn it okay, but I decided to email MobStub about the problem. The next day I got an email stating they would replace the set...it was on its way. The other two items were fine and as described. I will order from MobStub again.

gracev18
12/15/16

Very pretty initial bracelet, in gold filled. Received in a few days. Had a small issue with a 10% promotion, and customer Service cleared it up the next business day of my e-mail. So far, dealing with this company has been easy.

claudinew1
12/14/16

Everything I received was wonderful. I love my new purse and the comforter fits more than perfectly on my bed. Highly recommend MobStub :-)

debral41
12/14/16

It was a pleasure dealing with Zmobstub again. I have made several orderswith them and been very pleased with everyone. I recommend them to everyone.

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?