Review of MobStub

support@mobstub.com

57 reviews with 4 stars

doloresd9
1/24/19

I ordered 3 different items from MobStub. The two jewelry purchases were great, one was a gift and the other for me. Both were even nicer than the picture showed and I am enjoying them. One of the purchases was for bra's for my daughter, which had a small defect and I was able to return and receive a credit in a timely manner. I am very happy with the assistance that was provided to me and with your products! Thank you,
Dee

ra16406
10/3/17

I owe Mobstub an apology. Someone at home received my order and put it away. I did receive my second bag.

My apologies for jumping the gun.

The bags are a little small, but cute and great for a grab and go when you need something small to hold your phone and wallet.

Thank you!

kevinm221
3/27/17

I've ordered from MobStub a few times...in general products have been as advertised. Only drawback has been consistency in shipping and tracking. Contact them directly if you want to know the real status of your order. Otherwise, I will order from them again.

jy113
1/11/17

I have ordered from MobStub several times and am always delighted with the quality of the items and their delivery. I will continue to order from this seller. They also have excellent customer service.

sharonc114
12/28/16

Ordered the leather crossbody purse on 12/17. Got it today 12/28. After reading all the complaints wasn't expecting much. Am pleasantly surprised. The purse is leather and exactly as it was described. I probably won't order again because of the number of complaints. I'll count myself lucky and move on.

kathyh93
12/1/16

Was pleased with response was suppose to get a discount then i did something n lost the discount- customer service helped me to get it back.

patriciaa67
9/10/16

An item I ordered arrived, but was not the color I had chosen, so I contacted customer service via email and received an immediate reply.
This issue was resolved within a week.
I will continue to shop MobStub, knowing they care about Customer Satisfaction.
This is a real review submitted by a real customer.

melt200
8/18/16

Excellent and prompt customer service!! But buyers have to be aware its a final sale unless it doesn't work!!

eardines
8/5/16

I ordered a duvet and sheet set and the order was sent separately so the duvet never made it to my grandson. The Post Office kept saying that it was not there. Mobstub helped me right away by searching and sent me another without me having to keep at them. They showed their loyalty to their customers. I will gladly do business with them again. They stand by their product.

alanl56
5/10/16

I've been a customer for about a year and have purchased 4 or 5 items from them. The last, a bluetooth stereo headset failed after the first use. The company replaced it immediately at no cost; the replacement works flawlessly. Good Job, MobStub and thank you.

johnb580
3/31/16

Nothing but Kudos for the prompt response I got when there was a minor problem with the item having a defect. They quickly responded and resolved the issue. Sent a replacement the very next day. Excellent!!

hollyk11
3/17/16

My experience began a bit rocky, but Hannah and Lilly made it all come together. first I got email confirmation that my package was delivered and in fact it was not. That was cleared up and actually delivered when indicated on the Tracker per Hannah's response. When received, the ring was not true to size. I would suggest sizing up if you order, but Lilly was able to credit my account due to my sizing issue, and that allowed me to order the size up at no cost to me. Your customer service is amazing!!! Thank you

paml26
1/19/16

The wrong item color was sent to me a few weeks ago. I contacted MobStub, and they very efficiently took care of the issue. Thank you so much!

shirleyr35
1/11/16

I got frightened when I read something on my computer saying derogatory things about MobStub. I've had nothing but helpful people and I love the items I purchased. I will continue to purchase from MobStub. SR in PA

kathyc71
1/1/16

I was shipped a broken bracelet and they took care of it so quickly.
However the provider shipped the wrong one.
Extra kudos to Lilly for helping me figure out how to send the photo so that they would know exactly what happened. She was so patient with me and I appreciate that

carolm110
12/23/15

I had made an order and was delivered per the pist office. I never received the earrings. I contacted Estee at customer service. They investigate and sent a replacement. Very good customer service.

dougr22
12/7/15

My order arrived defective and MobStub offered a replacement with minimal discussion. They stand by their products. They are an efficient and caring company. Thanks again Lilly.

kathyk41
11/30/15

So far I've ordered 3 necklaces that are of exceptional quality. I expected cheap looking but was pleasantly surprised! I've ordered a set of sheets and a bracelet...don't have them yet...after seeing terrible reviews on these 2 items I'm kind of nervous. Have to wait and see.

pamelad26
11/28/15

Merchandise is always as expected. Customer service is excellent. When I accidentally double ordered an item, they quickly and courteously sorted it out for me.

billyt15
11/23/15

I have ordered numerous items through Mob Stub very happy with it no complaints they deliver on time they deliver what they say and say what they mean the items are great I will always recommend my stuff

constancem8
11/5/15

I recently ordered the package of 2 grill mats on Mob Stub but they accidentally sent me a different item. I immediately contacted their customer service department and got a reply within a few hours. They requested a photo of the item received which I sent and again got an almost instant response. My grill mats will be here in 5-7 days. Thank you to Hannah in customer service for making this go so smoothly. I have ordered MANY items from Mob Stub and now feel confident to continue doing business with them in the future.

ch14060
10/9/15

At first I thought I was not going to like shopping with this company because of not being able to contact them by phone when I experienced a little problem. But I was wrong. The little problem I had they took care of it to my satisfaction! So I think they will continue getting my business! Nice items and good prices.

dianea24
9/24/15

I ordered a set of black sheets but a set of brown sheets arrived.
I sent an email letting them know that an error was made and I wanted them to correct it. They asked that I send them a photo of the wrong sheets and they would take care of the error. Shortly after that my black sheets arrived and I am a happy camper

judyw20
9/19/15

I'm new to MobStub and so far, so good. I wasn't sure what to expect since the prices are incredibly low but everything I've purchased has been good. I love the jewelry.

cynthiab31
9/19/15

Great site, excellent products and very good customer service. I

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

MobStub?