Review of MobStub

support@mobstub.com

323 reviews with 1 star

candacej15
2/11/19

I ordered the Birthstone Bands (3) advertised as being encased in Silver. The product I received was on a rubber band, couldn't distinguish one Birthstone month from the other . Crappy qualiy products.Customer Service was good, they Refunded me even the shipping cost.

marcias40
1/23/19

Horrible customer service. They send the same concerning email saying they will get to you soon. It's been a month and no contact just a generated email. Don't buy from them whatever you do....They sent me a broken item and no resoultion.

karenk365
1/3/19

Do not buy from mobstub. I rec'd a purse for Christmas that was defective, they refuse to accept the return because it's passed 15 days of purchase. Most reliable companies have a better return policy at Christmas

marilynr84
1/2/19

Cheap product. Inaccurate description. No free shipping. Unresponsive CS.
Can't check box below but I am a certified buyer. Won't be any more.

sharonb456
12/29/18

The item's booklet says the contact gel is included, but it was not sent with the Acupointer. I told Customer Service and they said "I would like to confirm that this item is not advertised as coming with contact gel. It seems that this item can be used with or without." I tried to use it without the gel and it did not work. Their statement is false, saying it is not advertised as coming with the contact gel because the booklet has it listed in their packing list. I have asked for a return label and they will not answer me.

nancyd297
12/20/18

I ordered a handbag 12/3/18 my bank was charged that day. I have waited and waited for my daughters Christmas gift to come in and nothing. I have tried emailing and still nothing and all of my FB post vanishes immediately. I will never order anything else from MobStub again. I will get my money back if I have to file a claim to get it.

pamm181
12/18/18

I received the wrong item. After 4 e-mails I've gotten no reply. I'm on a fixed income and spent more than I should have for a Christmas gift. Now I'm out over $100 with no gift.
DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM. IT'S ALL BULL- - - -!!!

rp155
12/8/18

Placed an order over two weeks ago. To date, have not received any part of it. There is no number to call but supposedly an email address to file inquiries. Have made 3 inquiries with no response.

bevw25
9/14/18

Ordered bracelet. Sent back with RMA number. Post Office did not give me a tracking number so modstub won't refund my money. I asked what is the RMA number for? and never got an answer.

Won't buy from them again.

karenw460
8/28/18

Ordered 4 items. Received 2 in wrong colors. Never received other 2. Very slow to communicate. Finally, I asked PayPal to intervene. Refunded part of the cost. Inferior quality. More trouble than it was worth. BEWARE!!

karenr385
8/12/18

I have a Valencia blue cross body purse. I put a few items into bag and draped it over head. It ripped immediately. I couldn't find out how to contact them. When I did, I was told it was past the 30 day return. There was nothing they could do. No, they won't do anything for me. I am never ordering anything from them. Stay clear! They're " customer Service" stinks. They have none,

juliep211
7/15/18

Purchased What I thought were adult rose gold hoops what came in the mail was something very different tiny tiny hoops that would fit in newborn very disappointed

tinam252
6/19/18

Keep asking for return labels so I can return unwanted items to no avail. Items are inferior.

My loss.

tishp2
6/6/18

I stupidly bought four solar phone chargers for a camping trip next week. Two days in the sun and it never charged to even half. Tried to plug into my phone and it barely went up 1% in an hour. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

marionc33
5/17/18

One item was shipped to my winter address and was never forwarded. I inquired to no avail. The sevond item was so bad, poorly made and difficult to put on and off. So I mailed it back to Mobstub. They say they have no record of receiving this returned item. I will never, ever order from this company again.

paulinem62
5/8/18

Saw their ad on Facebook(thanks Mark ) big mistake, ordered a purse directly from their ad. Went through PayPal for payment. I have not received any confirmation number for this purchase, sent them an email the next day and received an inquiry number regarding my email. Today i sent a complaint to them through PayPal and within minutes received another inquiry number regarding that email cancelling my order. Stupid me for thinking that Facebook allows only reputable companies place their ads on Facebook. I think i have been scammed. Oh, well...live and learn.

brendar109
4/17/18

I ordered a solar charger for my phone. It came on time and was the color I ordered. I was excited and opened the pkg. No brand name or useful information on pkg also no instructions. I placed it in the daylight and never did it get more than 1 green light. After several days I tried it. My phone was at 45% when I plugged into the solar charger. For 1 minute my phone showed it was charging but then stopped so I unplugged from the solar charger. My phone then showed 0% battery and shut off! It took over 3 hours to get my battery to recharge to 100% with my rapid charger ( normally only takes 45 minutes) My battery now drains extremely fast now. (drains 3% per minute when not in use)
This product discharged my phone and fried my battery. I am beyond ANGRY
Buyer beware!!
I will NEVER buy from MOBSTUB again

michellem392
4/11/18

Horrible company, received item broken, will not return any of my email inquiries and no phone number! Any company with no phone number is not reputable! Wish I would have done more research before I ordered! Reported them to Facebook , hoping they remove the Company! Next going to dispute with bank and report to Better Business Bureau!

louannem1
4/1/18

The charger doesnt charge.
Doesnt work. Doesnt work. Doesnt work. Doesnt work. Doesnt work.
Doesnt work. Doesnt work. Doesnt work. Doesnt work.

hannahh63
3/26/18

Small item purchased - a solar cell phone charger. It charged a couple of times but within a month of service, it ceased charging. I wrote to them and asked how to exchange it for one that worked. I was told that I had to return defective items within 15 days, but it wasn't defective when I got it. They wouldn't do anything! "So sorry for my inconvenience" I won't ever purchase anything from this company again as this is no way to treat customers.

jant68
Jan T.
3/21/18

In addition to my first review that I forgot to include of MobStub since I paid off my credit card in full for the wrong item that I purchased, I was also told by the MobStub agent that they would refund the cost for the item number that I paid for to my checking account which would take 5 to 7 business days. That was nearly two weeks ago considering that patience is a virtue if MobStub follows through.

suzannew44
3/15/18

Their merchandise is below par and their customer service is non-existent. They cannot be reached by phone and they WILL NOT accept returns for any reason. That alone is a major red flag and indicates that they KNOW they can't stand behind their merchandise.

graced57
2/9/18

Beware of this website! Company failed to deliver a Christmas gift I purchased for my grandson. I experienced tremendous difficulty in receiving a direct response after submitting my complaint to mobstub. I also purchased some Egyptian bedsheets for my daughter and received the wrong size. Mobstub does not allow for corrections to an order made, regardless of the error originating on the company's side. Upon further investigation , I discovered that the multiple purchases I made on mobstub were far less expensive on Amazon. From now on, I will stick to Amazon. I have learned a very expensive lesson.

shannab14
2/8/18

The prices they display are ridiculous. If you search for the items on amazon or target their cheaper than the "markdown" price on mobstub. I ALMOST ordered a heated shoulder wrap for 17.00 with a markdown from 79.00. I found it at Target for 14.99.

The merchandise is cheap.

kenh103
2/1/18

Terrible customer service. I had bought something as a gift and it ended up being trash and since it was past their return date they would do nothing for me.

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MobStub