Mobile Phone Xchange

Mobile Phone Xchange has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mobile Phone Xchange ranks 39th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

How would you rate Mobile Phone Xchange?

“I sent my iphone in THEIR envelope and 7 days later...”

Alex Y.
8/1/11

I sent my iphone in THEIR envelope and 7 days later they had not recieved it. When I rang them they were not interested and told me that the Royal Mail had lost it and that I should have sent it Special Delivery (even though THEY had supplied the envelope)! They told me I had to take it up with Royal Mail for losing it and hung up on me! Do NOT use this company! Use Mazuma - they were fantastic!

alexy
August 1st, 2011

Do NOT use this company! Use Mazuma - they were fantastic!

Questions? Get answers from the Mobile Phone Xchange staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mobile Phone Xchange?

Have a question about Mobile Phone Xchange?