MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 13th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“I trust them always”

Samuel W.
3/25/19

Very quick process. They give the best price compared to any other competitor. I use them all time when trading my old phone. I trust them always.

“UK based NOT NZ”

JM W.
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

new zealand (6)
samuelw83
March 25th, 2019
nithino
May 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
The ring in the case is very helpful for such a big phone and phone can be used in one hand so highly recommended case for s8+
sarahb350
October 21st, 2017
Product was well priced and great quality. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit, but they were awesome at sorting it out. Recommended.
michaeld300
May 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
MobileFun were really good to use. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a wide range of products for me to choose from. I am really happy with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and in pretty good time. I'll be using their services again.
russellp20
February 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordered a case for my Lumia 950 from Mobile Fun. The whole process of ordering through to arrival in antipodean New Zealand was flawless. And very pleased with the case.
naelg4
December 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
I impressed with the quality of the product
rebeccam110
October 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
I looked for a case for a long time and finally found it on Mobilefun, product was delivered when they said it would be and it was exactly how I imagined it! Great product great service!
georgiap9
June 30th, 2016
After struggling to find a ohone case for my phone on all types of sites, I as nervous to use a website that i hadn't heard of! But mobile fun truly proved me wrong and were just excellent. I found a phone case for my phone that was perfect and was uodated with receipts and when my item was dispatched. Great customer service and would definitely recommend to any one and will deffo be using mobile fun in the future. 10/10
andys108
September 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I bought a Mobile phone holder that clips onto the car air vent. Happy with the quality of product I have received and the ease of shopping along with quick delivery from UK to New Zealand. With my experience with MobileFun, I would highly recommend to all
cluntp
September 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Great site. Product was shipped from the UK and turned up well within the shipping timeframe. Product was exactly as shown on the site. Very happy with the service, and would use again.
bajangirlg
August 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Purchased this awesome protective, responsive cover for my HTC 10. Mobile Fun had competitive pricing and although offshore the delivery was better than I expected. Easy and hassle free transaction. Try them and see what you think.
adelep3
September 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
I got a lovely phone case , it arrived quick and the quality is really great , I love it
janineb8
September 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
So easy to order with, and delivery was quick.
garyd70
July 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Ordered a New Strap for my Wifes Apple watch. The turnaround time from ordering to receiving was second to none. Very impressive.
regv
February 28th, 2016
Verified purchase
My experience with MobileFun was very good. I found what I wanted on their website with ease and the ordering process was very straightforward. Very happy at the cost of product and posting. Sent from UK to New Zealand by ordinary mail and received within 14 days. Quite happy with that. Thank you MobileFun
cola
March 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
Recently l purchased a product from mobilefun,this is a great site,product range is awesome and delivery was prompt,great experience.
benl56
February 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
Easy to use website, answered all my questions and shipped the product halfway across the world in a few days.

10/10 would use again
hennieb
January 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
Didn't have to wait long for product to arrive. Product is of great quality. Overall excellent experience with supplier and product.
grantm31
October 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
I've purchased a number of cases & accessory items for phones over the time MobileFun have been in business - every single time they do exactly what they say and do it as promised on time no fuss no problem - other could learn from them.
ceriseb
August 20th, 2015
Verified purchase
I have had a really great experience shopping with Mobilefun. They have a great range of quality products, at really competitive prices. I didn't realise that the site wasn't actually based in NZ, so was surprised at the low shipping cost, and quick delivery.
jenf6
August 24th, 2015
Verified purchase
My online experience with Mobile Fun was excellent - gave good advice and delivered on time - a hassle free purchase
ashleyw100
October 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
I ordered some accessories and after a week was unsure if products were shipped. After emailing for information, I was responded to promptly and things were politely explained.

One of the products was faulty and upon notifying Mobilefun, I was again contacted within an hour or two and offered a refund on said product. While there was no way for this company to foresee the fault, they took full ownership and didn't question me, delay me, or stuff me around.

This is what it should be about...SERVICE.

I could not recommend this company any higher..if you want great deals with honesty, integrity and no muck arounds..this site is the place to shop.

Well done Mobilefun.

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?