MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 13th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“I trust them always”

Samuel W.
3/25/19

Very quick process. They give the best price compared to any other competitor. I use them all time when trading my old phone. I trust them always.

“UK based NOT NZ”

JM W.
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

new zealand (6)
malw5
December 5th, 2019
Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal
lesleyc18
February 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Excellent website for information and products available. I live in NZ and because it was an NZ website I expected to have delivery of the wallet within a day or so and was surprised when the item was sent to me from the UK and therefore took 10-15 days to arrive. Apart from this excellent service.
christinet60
February 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordering was hassle free. Cover arrived about 3 weeks later (in New Zealand). Very natty, love it.
kendrab13
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Great product, great service.
Will definitely use again for all of our mobile accessories and more.
cherrye
January 28th, 2016
Glad I found this website and not just because the product I wanted was cheaper than elsewhere. The service was good and the communication from time of purchase to delivery was friendly and professional.
nigell17
September 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
Very helpful with quick responses to my questions, only hiccup was some incorrect information about watch straps but apart from that very satisfied

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?