Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

177 reviews with 1 star

lachlans1
11/7/14

MMOGA is a scam.I sent MMOGA ~115.00 AUD on 7/11/14 in order to purchase 800000 FIFA 15 coins. They then requested photo ID which was annoying but I did so. After that they stopped replying to me and didn't sent me the FIFA coins. DO NOT BUY MMOGA.

Tip for consumers: Do not use MMOGA

joeb127
10/23/14

This is an internet scamming business. I bought software and they "supposedly" provided product key. On use Microsoft activation says this key is previously used.

On speaking to Microsoft help desk they say in thier records this is pre activated and suggested i get in touch with Mmoga for a refund. Unfortunately Paypal who is used for this also does not do buyer protection on "intangible" goods.

So I have been well and truly scammed. Thanks Mmoga and Thanks Paypal

Tip for consumers: Do not buy!!!! Avoid take your business elsewhere. You will be cheated.

michaelg98
10/19/14

Attempted to buy the FIFA 15 Xbox one code today from MMOGA.co.uk

once I had registered as a user and signed in. I purchased the code and the message read that my order would be dispatched to me in the next 5 - 10 minutes. After a few minutes I received an email requiring me to provide photo ID with myself on the picture along with signing a document that they sent me to prove I am who I say I am.

I do not feel comfortable sending this information so I wanted to cancel the order to buy the product elsewhere. Unfortunately no one is able to speak to me today and not responding to me at all (so I assume I would not have received my order today even if I did fill out their form and send my ID to them). Now unfortunately I cant afford to be spending another £42.64 on the game and I am unsure of when I will get the refund I have requested which is very disappointing.

By not informing me that I would need to provide this extra (unnecessary) information before I had paid makes me feel that this website isn't trustworthy and I wouldn't advise anyone to use it.

MMOGA.co.uk has left me feeling cheated!

Regards,

Michael

Tip for consumers: Dont

semirk
10/16/14

I soled one million and ninety thousounds coins to this site worth £45 and received no money on my PayPal account and its been 9 hours since i soled the coins they take money but do not like to give money this is a money making scamming business do not try this site ever !!!!!

Tip for consumers: Tip to other people; do not use this site ever and avoid at all cost otherwise be scammed into handing your money into these frauds

patrickj20
10/4/14

What a scam artist! They make you pay then say they require further security form to be filled out with all your data so identity scam next. Windows 7 Pro Key in 5-10mins What a load of crap. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDULENT INTERNET SCAMMERS

Tip for consumers: *********SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY ANYTHING********

lukeo3
9/27/14

AWFUL SCAM ARTISTS! sent me a ridiculous "verification" form which I declined and asked for a refund then 64 hours later they replied saying "we have no money from you" clearly says on my bank statement MMOGA absolutely disgusting service and company! SO ANGRY STILL NO REFUND OR PRODUCT AVOID!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE

carlod12
9/24/14

Ridicolous service.
They take the money and THEN ask for ID, passport, signature and so on.
Do they want to steal the identity?
They also don't deliver the item after documents are provided.
SCAMMERS.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it!

davies3
9/5/14

I ordered a Windows 7 key from them, attracted by the cheap price. Normally I'm conscientious about checking reviews of places I haven't used before, but I was in a hurry, and neglected to do so this time. A mistake! Bad reviews everywhere!

After being very quick to charge my card, they sent me a ridiculous "verification" form. Poorly written, with glaring mistakes, there was no way I was going to sent them a photo of my passport! I replied back, politely, but firm, and let them know that I would not expose myself to identity theft, and please cancel & refund. Of course, they pushed back and suggested that I really should fill in the form, but I stood my ground, and eventually they agreed to refund.

I was worried that I would never see my refund, and I would have to contact my credit card company, but it did come through a week later.

Tip for consumers: Don't expose yourself to identity theft!

malcolmc14
8/30/14

I ordered a simple 5 pound psn card from the site. Being promised 10-15 minute to deliever to my email, and only costing 6 euro, I figured it was a good deal. However, when I ordered it, what I found in my email was a 'request' to verify that I had indeed bought the item (even though I bought it through paypal which verified that very thing. Not only that, but the verification consisted of me having to fill out a PDF file with personal details, take a picture of my ID card AND a picture of me holding the ID card.
For starters, this rediculous policy should be known to you BEFORE you buy. Of course, I didn't want to waste my time doing this, and so I tried contacting them by going to their online customer service. I was only greeted by a long que which after 2 HOURS of waiting, I was still in the virtual line. At this point, I got fed up. I opened a dispute with paypal, and I sent them an email that I had done so and that I request a refund immediately due to their incredibly idiotic policy.

To their very little credit, they replied shortly there after offering me apologise and excuses as to why their policy is necessary, and then they told me that they will bypass the policy and give me the code if I wanted, or offer a refund (what's the point of the policy if it can be so easily bypassed then?)

I opted to get the code which I did. But needless to say, I won't be buying from there again. Its a waste of your time, and a hassle. there are far better sites out there. Remember to do your research before buying from a site, if I did I wouldn't have ended up in such an annoying situation.

Tip for consumers: if you're unlucky like me and bought from there, scare them by telling them you'll have a dispute with paypal. That'll get them rolling.

thierrua
8/22/14

Same for me. I bought a windows licence, paid with my credit card and then they ask me to send them all sorts of personal information. Ridiculous!
They then ask to call me back. I entered my cell phone and house number without any success. they said my phone numbers were invalid!!!

I finally had to call my credit card to cancel the payment! What a scam. Lost way too much time on this.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

boscutac
8/21/14

Bought a code for ps2 ..they asked for pictures of my id with me next to it ..and alot of personal information..i said i whant a refund..but they just stole my money and im still waiting for the refund/

Tip for consumers: DONT touch this website

svenv1
8/14/14

After you pay for a product you have to send them your personal ID and a photo of yourself verifying that it's really you. Instead of them telling you this before you pay for the product you are forced to send them your personal information after you've already payed. This website is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this website.

simonb50
8/7/14

I recently brought Arma 3 from the website, the website says delivery within minutes. After around 1 hour or so i begin thinking " where the hell is my code? ", but decided to be patient and wait. After 6 hours I, i got rather annoted and decided to go to live support however they were Offline, so i emailed them.

Later on in the day which is around 8 hours later, i recieved an email to verify by sending ID and then the ID next to my face, which i done. And after awhile i went to bed, thinking ill get my code tomorrow , WRONG.

So i decided to go to live support which was online, clicked it and there was a Que of 78, i thought it would take 30 minutes to an hour until my turn so i waited, this was at 12, it is currently 7, after 7 hours of waiting I still haven't talked to the damn live support.

At this point i just want a refund, go to a proper site and play £5 or so more, instead of putting up with this nonsense. However based on previous reviews im not sure i will even get my refund and how long i will have to argue with the live support until they give me a refund.

juliab28
8/4/14

Never buy from this site, they are scams just take your money and don't supply, this site should be closed down, solicitors and trading standards are involved now...

jessel21
7/31/14

This site is a joke! I bought Guild Wars 2 from them and they sent me an email stating they needed me to verify by filling out a PDF, which also required a hand signature. I emailed them back and told them I do not have a printer or scanner so they reply and say I can just send a photo of my photo id and a picture of my face with the same id. Sounds easy right? It was! Until they replied that my photos were too blurry, I took more, and more and more. I sent 2 different ones of my I.D, 5 of my face with my I.D and got the same reply every time. I requested a refund about 4 times and still got nothing, I ended up having to open a dispute through PayPal. I would rather pay full price for anything digital than get anything at even 1/4 of the price from these guys! Save yourself some stress and time and go to greenmangaming or amazon!

paukk
6/30/14

Ordered from them a few steam games and never got any of them. more than 100$ are missing from my account and paypal won't help me get them back since they are virtual goods. These people ask for personal and sensitive data in order to commit fraud. I have reported them to my local police station where an officer assured me an investigation is on the way as this isn't the first time these crooks have scammed people out of their hard earned money.

noneu1
6/29/14

I was looking to buy fifa 14 ultimate team coins. After making my payment of about 88$ i got an email saying i need to send a photo of my passport including all my personal info with a picture of me. I never ended up getting my coins and they never emailed me back. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

janec40
6/12/14

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!
Sent unusable credit. Purchased a 'download code' for a game, paid in pounds but received codes for credit in euros. Useless for a UK account but they wont accept this even though Microsoft confirmed we are right.
TO MMOGA - YOU'VE CHEATED AN 8 YEAR OLD BOY OUT OF HIS BIRTHDAY MONEY.............SHAME ON YOU.

luken9
6/7/14

I think the prices for x-box 360 fifa coins are to expensive plus it is the end of the season.

janb1
1,127 helpful votes
5/31/14
anthonyv17
5/30/14

I really wish i would have read through all of the REAL reviews before ordering FUT coins from mmoga. I ordered 900k coins for 101 USD about 3 days ago and still have yet to recieve the coins. I have contacted mmoga and recieved an email in return that had about a million typos in it even though it was one sentence long saying that the order was "processing". I payed through paypal which is instant payment and even checked my bank account today to make sure the payment went through. Well, it did of course and i have since sent three emails with no response. Of course, every time i log onto mmoga, their "live help" is always offline. THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM.

billyb52
5/20/14

Okay, so multiple 5 and 4 star reviews all on the same day with accounts that only have one review? Seems legit. I honestly wish I had looked up this company before using them. They take your money and then ask for personal information that simply isn't worth it. Asked for a refund and got no response. I have not heard of one site that requires you to hand over personal information to make a purchase.

davem90
4/29/14

Avoid these crooks, I bought a game for my son and they did not provide the key despite having a paypal transaction and bank statement proof of payment. Paypal wont fight the case for virtual goods either so it's down to the social network to put these clowns out of business and cost them as much as we can.

rhysa7
4/19/14

I bought a game called NBA 2k14 and it said that it would take 5-10 mins to get a email of the code the was going to sent me so I waited and now it's been 30 mins since I bought the game and I have sent them about 3 messages about the siduation and they have not messages me back and I have not been sent the code for the game

jasonf34
4/18/14

Their site claims to deliver game keys within 5 mins. We waited a few hours then messaged them since their "live help" was offline. By the following morning we still did not have the game key, but we did have a response saying they were out of stock and to please be patient. No mention of when stock would be in or why they wouldn't list the keys as being out of stock in the first place. Horrible. Had to cancel order and still waiting on refund.

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?