Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

177 reviews with 1 star

ae70
3/30/15

Ordered and paid for some software with a delivery time of 10 minutes. A week later I still haven't received it and they aren't replying to my emails. Escalated it through PayPal

Tip for consumers: If you have to use PayPal to protect your money

alfredw9
3/23/15

These guys are selling keys, that wont work. If you mail them, that your key doesn't work they wont answer.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything on mmoga.com ! They are scammers !

simonk31
3/22/15

Have used in the past with no problem. 1 seller has ruined it. Will never use again. Terrible communication's when I complained that the transaction didnt take place within 24hrs as i was told. After 2 weeks i gave up. Avoid.

dannys29
3/20/15

this website at a total scam i bought 400 gold for guild wars 2 as the website stated delivery is in 1-24 hours i emailed them after and they said it would take another 7-14 days what the hell??

Tip for consumers: do not buy anything here!!

wallys1
3/11/15

I was at the checkout process with a 48.00 Canadian dollar download pending. They had all my Visa gift card details, address etc. As the process was completing there popped another applet at me to fill out stating Visa won't pay them without verification of my phone number. The statement at the end of the applet indicated it was a further safety precaution against fraud. After submitting my phone number another applet popped up immediately stating they won't verify my phone, with no reason given. Well they have my money, all my personal information, and won't give me my download. Nice way to do business. Hope they rot in hell.

alixm14
2/22/15

Company took money for FIFA Coins, but did not fufill the order. They sent me an email to verify my details. They were asking for my handwritten signature, photo ID with my name and address on it. NOT A CHANCE. Paypal should be enough verification for you as payments via Paypal are secure. I have never EVER had to do this for any online company. I dont care if the company have issues with security or hackers, this is not the way to do business. Nobody in their right mind would send those personal details and signature to a company online or to anyone. Identity Fraud is worldwide.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!

loll10
2/21/15

I brought 1,000,000 coins which costed me £35 and it never came just go here in sted it only cost £12 insted of £35 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIFA-15-Coins-XBOX-1-MILLION-FUT-Coins-Tax-Covered-INSTANT-Delivery-/271721430818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f43dbff22 WHAT A RIP OFFF

benm60
2/20/15

i bought 500k about 5 hours ago and on there website it says "delivery in seconds" i would not recommend buying anything from this website it is a scam

Tip for consumers: never use this site

jordanp16
2/19/15

I bought £25 worth of fifa coins and 7 days later i still haven't got them! I have emailed them a dozen times and i have had no reply, so people don't use mmoga!SCAMMERS

samuelr23
2/19/15

I waited for hours and I put all the right details on but it does not show my name im the seller it says aome other random guys name and they are not willing to give discounts what a bad sevice if I got it from fut or ea coins it reaches in 2 minutes Im waiting for 8 hours now I dont know when my money will arrive.

montassara
1/31/15
jackj52
1/29/15

what a terrible site I bought fifa coins, they took the money off me, then a couple minutes later sent me an email saying the order has to be verified by photo id, I am not sending my details to complete strangers, why didn't they inform me about this before the money successfully went out my paypal account this site is an utter scam do not use it, I will fight it and get my money back.

ereno
1/29/15

This site thinks they are f*cking genious. But nah. After i lost my 27 dolars to a Guild Wars 2 Gem key, i went in my card and stopped online shopping option, then i changed my paypal password. And lastly I have CONTACTED PAYPAL for refund, not them. The result? I got my money back in two days but i recommend to other people who was scammed to submit their complaint to PAYPAL not to freaking $#*!OGA

harrisons34
1/13/15

I brought a sims 3 add-on for £7.93 but i had put in the wrong email address and have been unable to change it i have sent 3 emails and have not had a reply from any of them and it says there live chat support is offline a complete rip off

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE IT

joshuar23
1/13/15

Avoid this company like the plague, it is a pure SCAM. They 'sell' discount games and subscriptions, only to take your money and in return demand photocopies of your passport and other sensitive data, no doubt in order to commit identity theft.

Tip for consumers: If you make the mistake of purchasing anything from this company, open up a paypal dispute straight away to demand a full refund.

royd17
1/12/15

100% SCAM Site

They even scam on eBay

Bought over 1 million fifa 15 coins on there. They have failed to deliver and it's now over 24 hours. They however, have been refusing to answer my emails or send my item even though I can see they are online, selling the very item I am yet to receive!

Reported to eBay and will be filing police report - if enough of us do that then we can successfully get these guys shut down or done for fraud - which is what they are doing in the UK

Tip for consumers: Do NOT do it. They are definitely criminals and scammers

yurid3
1/11/15

Phone verification does not work then they ask for photo ID with other personal information.

Tip for consumers: Use G2A

ellenh9
1/10/15

DON'T USE THIS SITE IT'S A SCAM! Just tried to buy fifa coins, they have taken money, asked for 'verification' with passport info and signature which is totally dodgy and
I still don't have the coins! No reply to emails either. CON MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!!

mariom23
1/6/15

Yestreday i bought 1m (PC) coins for fifa 15. After few hours they sent me massage that i need to deliver my photo holding my ID card. Well of course im not going to do that. They took my money but I didn't get my 1m coins. Horrible service... DON'T BUY THERE

shaunb17
1/4/15

I purchased The Sims 4 serial code for $53.08 today. I thought it would be faster to do this instead of waiting for the actual disc to arrive in the mail. The payment went through paypal and I recieved an email that said to verify by phone number because of some "fraud cases on my platform" which was ridiculous because I had just registered with MMOGA two minutes before. So I typed in my phone number but it said it doesn't match my whereabouts or something ridiculous. Then they send another email that said I can verify by sending in a copy of my ID and signature. This would be completely unnessecary and I would never send my id and signature to anyone I didn't know. Anyway, I ended up closing my paypal account after reading about other people being scammed by MMOGA and I also closed the bank account. Hopefully nothing happens and I doubt I will see my $53.08 ever again. I will report them to police and news.

Tip for consumers: MMOGA IS A SCAM - THIEVES!

stephenr35
1/4/15

WARNING - DO NOT USE. After I paid they suddenly requested telephone confirmation which did not work (I suspect this is a ruse for the next request) which is that they refuse to deliver unless you send them you signature, your photo and a photo of your details page in your passport. I immediately contacted the anti-fraud department of my bank who said that I was right to have alarm bells ring and put an immediate block on my credit card to prevent fraud.

rebeccaw27
12/29/14

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! They hacked me and stole over $2,000! I'm in a grueling process of trying to recover my money. They hacked into Paypal and Ebay and have purchased millions of coins for someone other than myself. fortunately, they attempted to use my credit card and that was denied due to suspicions or they would have made off with another $2-3K! I'm in HELL right now and they are asking for more money because of one of the denied transactions.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

darrenr12
12/14/14

Wish I came here before I purchased from these bastards would have saved me falling into the same trap to get Microsoft Office

Tip for consumers: Don't use them

ihatem1
11/30/14

This website has caused me to lose £100, they said "you must verify the card holder is you" ok, why would you charge me the money then? I then decided i should just remove my card from paypal to make sure they don't use it, THEY REPLIED RIGHT AFTER THAT?! They're not worth the time, they ask you for your ID, pictures of yourself holding your ID and personal info eg. you're address, phone number, full name ect. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS SITE AT ALL!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THE SITE ITS TOTAL BULL $#*!.

aaronk35
11/12/14

Like eveveryone else I ordered then they ask for ID when I read the comments I assumed it wouldn't happen to me but it's been 4 days and still I haven't received the code for Xbox live this is pathetic

Tip for consumers: Don't use thia site but if I do receive the Xbox live I'll let you lot know

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?