Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Tel: +852 8191 4934

177 reviews with 1 star

alim70
12/20/15

i orderd 2 times from them using comfort trading,no problem,i just had to wait,1 week later my squad was sold,i got an email saying that someone was using my acc at 2:49 pm,never again.

samy110
12/20/15

I bought 15 million coins on iOS they said 5-360 minutes my player is still up he's been up for 40 hours not 6 hours 40 but if I don't get my coins in 32 hours than I'll have a serious problem mmoga sucks stay away from it

peters201
12/11/15

I purchased a keycode from them, they asked for ID verification, I was not going to do this as this is why I have a paypal account anyway to protect me. I then checked their help pages and followed their instructions to cancel the order and went to another shop.

2 Hours later they sent me the keycode anyway saying my purchase had now been completed, I told them it was cancelled but they said because I had recieved the email it was now mine and I would get no refund. It has now become a long drawn out dispute and they are still refusing to refund me they suggested I went and sold the key to one of my friends!!

This has now been taken up with paypal and MMOGA have said that they will refund me if they sell the keycode to someone else with 0 time limit... I said they have 60 days max or I get the refund anyway.

All this is for £4.50 which they value higher than customer service! Avoid them!

Tip for consumers: Do not provide ID verification, It is not a bank you are dealing with, think about it you can spend thousands of pounds online without verification but they need it for a game keycode???

craigc48
11/29/15

Utter scam. They tell you nothing about the ID verification before you place your order and even if you pay via paypal they then insist that they want to verify your identity and get you to fill in a pdf form including a photograph of you holding your passport and include a copy of your signature.

I was not happy sending them a copy of my photo ID so they then said they wanted to verify my ID by phone so I got an automated phone call that did not recognise any keys I pressed on the keypad.

jeanp33
11/26/15

Bought a key over a month ago. Tried to install but told I couldn't because I was in wrong geography. Requested a replacement key which was eventually sent but now told it has already been used! Have requested a refund but emailed and told to call a help line, without being given the number! Shambolic and complete waste of time. I just hope I get my money back without having to go through my bank.

charlieh36
11/25/15

Stupidly didn't check reviews before buying and fell into their trap due to FM16 cheapest price.

5-10 minute delivery - more like 24 hours to get an e-mail saying I needed to verify identity over the phone. Have e-mailed directly and asked for my order to be cancelled, will see where it gets me.

Next time I'll pay the extra £9 and get it through Steam!

acet3
11/24/15

Be cautious, when you try to make a payment through Paypal they email you a form to your registered email address to sign, scan and email them back authorising them to take payment.

PLEASE AVOID THIS WEB SITE

abdulm29
11/16/15

bunch of crooks ....beware they steal your details and money......criminals

davids398
10/31/15

I ordered and paid for software from MMOGA before reading reviews!!

I fell straight into the 'we've got your money but you need to provide further verification' trap. What an absolute total waste of space. Buyer Beware, the good deals are only there as bait for the unsuspecting!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

daniels173
10/29/15

Despite the payment going through and having a receipt from paypal the site kept asking for some bull$#*! verification where they steal my personal data claiming there was an issue with the payment. DO NOT EVER USE THIS SITE.

davidj146
10/21/15

DONT USE SITEJABBER they suck no help nothing this site is useless don't use then

simonf23
10/15/15

I bought 500,000 FIFA 16 coins, listed up the cheapest player I had that would sell for 500,000 coins, but after a while I got a copy pasted email from mmoga saying the player wasn't unique. I checked the listings and there was indeed another player for the same price which had been put up at pretty much the exact same time mmoga emailed me, several hours after I made the initial purchase.

However, it was only the prices of the players that were the same. The Date Issued, Games Played, Assists, etc, all of that was unique. I kept giving them the information but they just sent me the copy pasted email saying "List another player!"

Here's the thing - the email contained a link to a new form for me to input my new player auction, but it would only allow VERY EXPENSIVE PLAYERS! It wouldn't let me list up an IF worth 50k, the lowest cost player they would let me use was IF Sturridge, worth about 300k.

So I paid for 500,000 coins, listed up a player worth 50k, they refused to buy it and kept trying to make me list up a more expensive player. Stay away.

benh65
10/4/15

Purchased a windows 7 product key the key was invalid and they will not give a refund I opened a dispute with paypal.

aryas2
9/6/15

They want you to send all personal details like passport and driving licence copies and photos of yourself holding the passport next to your face! who asks for such personal details! Rubbish and waste of time!

thiessene
8/27/15

Purchased Norton 360, I refused to give them the personal info they requested with thier verification and they sent me a key # that does not work. Numerous emails to try and resolve amicably have failed. Opened dispute through PayPal.

emmaw45
8/21/15

I am extremely unhappy with my MMOGA experience. They have taken my money and given me no game in return. The phone verification is a scam, it told me that the attempt to reach me had failed, I had the phone in my hand and it didn't ring once. So now instead, I'm supposed to print off a verification form, fill it in, scan in back on to the computer (I don't have a scanner) then send it off. This form asks for your passport details and other personal details, which I find strange, considering the game I purchased was under £10, I really don't see why this is neccessary. I have emailed customer services serveral times with absolutely no response. I find this disgusting. Do not buy from this site, it is a scam.

philipg19
8/18/15

I was scammed they gave me a game code that didn't work and they didn't refund me.

iann10
8/10/15

Avoid this site at all costs.

A quick Google brought up the best price and I unfortunately fell into their trap. Wanted to buy an FFX HD Remaster CD key to download on my PS4, what I got was a bunch of shady PSN credentials and very specific instructions to get the game downloaded, which had been blocked by Sony for an blatantly evident breach of the PSN EULA. I get that MMOGA is a meta-sales site, that little to nothing is sold by them but you'd think they'd put more effort into vetting the people that sell via the site.
I'll admit while initial contact from support was fast, they fobbed me off with the "we've contacted the seller and will get back to you" response. It's been days now in what is a very clear cut case of illegal practises by the seller. I should have been reimbursed immediately.

In short: AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS! Seriously, I'd give it a zero stars if I could.

dougm39
8/6/15

After they take your money they then tell you that because of fraud checks you need to verify by phone. This fails so you then have to complete a form which requests your personal details incl photo Id and Passport info. They must be joking. Have cancelled my order and will hopefully get via PayPal as I suspect MMOGA won't be of much help. Don't buy from this site!!

mikeb196
7/28/15

this sight is terrible they take your money and give u some kind of pathetic bull$#*! about fraud checks and ask for a passport picture of your self on some photo id .ITS A CLEAR SCAM !!! nothing works there verification on the phone is clearly a hoax and does not work...cant bealeve i was succured in to this SCUM SITE!!!

cameronw13
7/26/15

got a mule account for ps4 but i wanted it for ps3

loll12
7/17/15

WTF MMOGA

blobbyb
7/8/15

I just had a refund from Paypal after I bought some Fifa coins from MMOGA. Their instructions for retreiving the coins were absolutely hopeless. They didn't make any sense and at one point they told me to get a password from another site written in Chinese - I don't speak Chinese. They also replied to me in German - which I don't speak either. They also refused to give me "understandable" instructions or a refund which is why I had to turn to Paypal. All I wanted was to buy some Fifa coins for my son but MMOGA made it into a very frustrating and infuriating experience. I urge everyone to not buy from MMOGA untill they get their act together.

khasham
7/3/15

If you read this, and still spend money with these guys, you deserve what you get. I contacted their tech support and they are clueless. I'm not in IT and I knew more than they did. They kept asking for things that were not relevant to the problem or impossible to provide. BUYER BEWARE.

robinsonl
6/28/15

They have to be scammers first off my first order with them was 500k fifa coins it took them more then 24 hours to complete when there site says it will take no moree then 6 during this time i emailed them because there live support does not exist its a 100% lie. Anyways it took them more then 12 hours to respond and when they did it was an automated msg telling me to be paitent. So when they finally got in touch with me they told me it was nothing they could do because they werent the actual vendor and they had no clue how to get in contact with them. But after a day they finally completed the order and thats ok with me i can be paitent i just like to know whats up. Its so ok with me that i brought another 500k coins this time to my surprise they finished the order in a LITTLE more timely faction but after a couple hours playing the account got banned and the previous account i brought was still safe but i havent even played on it yet and this suprises me because according to mmoga all their vendors use legit farming methods to accumulate and distibute coins after emailing mmoga and waiting half a day to recieve an automated msg again and then waiting even longer for them to ask my order id and information even though all of this was in the original email they tell me no they dont take any responsibility for a banned account. So all in all they have to be the worst coin sellers i have ever seen.

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?