Review of MJParadise

MJParadise reviews

robertz112
5/24/19

Ordered my item just one week ago, but would love to have some details on where it is in route to me.

salvinob1
2/11/19

Timely delivery.
Nice and neat packaging.
Shoes look like advertisement. Very nice and comfortable.
I would buy another pair again.

larryc321
12/16/18

I ordered a size 13 US sizing. I received a smaller size. The quality of the shoe is low. There is paint on the shoe that is already coming off while in transit.

markv151
8/27/18

Was very happy with my order will order from M.J again.keep the good products coming.always looking for good shoes, phones, tablets etc so thanks for my order.

claytonb32
6/2/18

After placing my order I received many emails keeping me updated on progress of order, which was very reassuring. Received order 1 day ahead of expected arrival date. Very impressed with company.

manuelp54
5/24/18

They looked better on the web page than in person. The material is pretty cheap and when they arrived they where flat as a pancake.

dominiquec21
9/2/17

The price was far, the size is perfect, and it's very confortable, also it's nice not having to pull up my pants every time I switch workout routines, plus the leggings are super cute

mariam557
Maria M.
9/1/17

I have purchased a few items from MJParadise.net, men's shoes,jewelry, yoga pants, everything has arrived and they are all good quality, very happy with my purchases, I will be shopping at this site very often. Definitely recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the MJParadise staff and other customers.

MJParadise?