Review of MissyDress.ca

Shenzhen, China
service@ordermails.com

wagdyb
9/12/19

First , they have .ca which is not true... they are based in China not Canada.second I bought a wedding dress. Came back very different than the pictures. .. I asked to return, they ignored me... do not buy from them

nielsonc
6/12/19

Just do a favor for yourself and stay away...this is not a canadian company all is don from China and support is horrible.

saraj136
3/17/19

I ordered a last minute dress and received within 4 weeks. I was dealing with Sandra and have been asking several questions she always answered within 24 hours and was very helpful. The dress was delivered in 6 days. I received intact, it was perfectly proportioned i was highly impressed by it as it was very inexpensive. I loved the fabric the way it hugged my curves. I received so many compliments on it even the public servant was impressed lol, it didn't look like a 200$ dress. I had an amazing overall experience so I highly recommend missy dresses for the professionalism and great service.

paulinao2
12/6/18

so many bad things ! First they charged me two times the shipping..second : i bought two dresses and both were very different than the picture..I wanted to return one and they sayd no..worse website ever..dont buy from that website ! its a fraud !!!!!!

romelynb
1/13/18

I ordered from this site because I was specifically looking for a place within CA so then I would not have to pay for any customs fee. It turned out, they got the item from China, they did not handle the customs fee so I was the one who paid for it. Everything is a fraud. They will tell you the dress is tailoring but all the while, they just really got it from another store that's based in China. The rating should have no star at all. Plus, the dress they sent is bigger than what I ordered. Can this get any more ridiculous? Their customer service sucks. You can't even find any phone number to call. They reply to your email very late and it feels like it's just an automated reply that is not, at any point, interactive. This is absolutely not a CA based store as they claimed to be. Please, please, please, save yourself and do not order from this site.

dawnj26
6/15/17

If I could give them zero stars I would! This is my fault for rushing and not digging in and reading more reviews. What a horrible experience. I ordered a dress and it looks nothing like the picture, the color is wrong, the bra cups are sewn in sideways and through the nipple. This is very poor form of sewing standards.
The beading is all half falling off and cheap looking, as well the beading thread is grabbed into the lining skirt and pulling it up.
I asked to return it as typically anywhere you purchase something you can return it, apparently they don't take returns unless its horribly screwed up!
They charge you extra shipping duties on top of everything I paid to have a rush dress made. So now I am left with a dress I don't like. Thankfully I can sew so I am going to fix this dress and then sell it. As it upsets me too much to look at it.

Whatever you do don't buy from here, yes its cheaper, but as the age old saying goes you get what you pay for!! Something I won't forget ever again.

darlener9
7/21/16

The dress and services are very poor, absolutely not recommended, it will give you endless trouble and loss.

Don't buy dress from here

heathern22
5/19/16

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from this site and it was a horrible mistake! When the dress arrived (it was shipped promptly), it was not like the dress in the picture. It looked as if an amateur seamstress had tried to copy a picture of the dress. When I messaged to find out about their "satisfaction guarantee", I just got the run-around. I was told to email pictures, the email was returned. When I tried to find out why on the online chat, there was no answer. I finally reached someone and they told me to send it to a different email address. When I questioned further about the complaints process, no response. I have spent over $200 on this dress and every penny has been wasted! Stay away!!!

sharir6
4/8/16

Do yourselves a favour and do not order from this company.........there are many other sites with amazing dress companies.
Wish there was a zero rating!

zumenao
1/12/15

So wonderful dress! im positively impressed about the good quality, soft material and everything together. I receive my purchases on time and I always get help from their customer service. In terms of satisfaction, I love it all! I am happy with their products and it shows how caring they are when it comes.

Questions? Get answers from the MissyDress.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MissyDress.ca