This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Misshochzeitskleider.de

Misshochzeitskleider.de

Misshochzeitskleider.de has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Misshochzeitskleider.de ranks 1335th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Misshochzeitskleider.de?

“I'm here to buy a wedding dress. Received today, the...”

yiyi t.
12/6/12

I'm here to buy a wedding dress. Received today, the quality of the wedding is good. This boss even made me a fine small gift, and I'm like, this site is really good.

“Read about Chinese wedding dress scams:”

jan b.
10/30/12

Read about Chinese wedding dress scams: http://www.sitejabber.com/blog/2011/05/15/wedding-dress-scams/

bonbonb
December 4th, 2012

I want buy a wedding dress. There is a lot of magic and beautiful weddding dress in this website.

yiyit
December 6th, 2012

janb1
1,217 helpful votes
October 30th, 2012

Read about Chinese wedding dress scams:

Questions? Get answers from the Misshochzeitskleider.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Misshochzeitskleider.de?

Have a question about Misshochzeitskleider.de?