Missha.net

Missha.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Missha.net?

“Coverage isn't great, had better products.”

Joshua N.
11/19/19

This review is for: "MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 / PA+++ No. 13" ((other products may differ) The MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 / PA+++ No. 13. Is NOT a perfect cover BB Cream as I've had better coverage with slightly more expensive Dr Jart++ products. My acne was still visible as it felt like I was putting a rather transparent beige-y liquid on my face; it's not good if you have a terrible acne breakout. I do NOT recommend, sorry. I wish I could say something good about the product but it made my acne worse... Here's a video review of the product; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7B5obshLf4

yoshiyao
November 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Missha.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Missha.net?

Have a question about Missha.net?