MiniInTheBox.com reviews

serafims
11/22/18

Demora Você ou ou omas recebi t do nas condi çõs doedido

andreass40
11/19/18

Alles super. Schnelle Lieferung. Keine Probleme mit dem Zoll.
Artikel genau so wie ich mir das vorgestellt habe.
Danke

nilvor
10/27/18

FIZ UMA COMPRA NO SITE DE CORDÃO DE LUZES E TRANSMISSOR BLUETOOTH, FOI MUITO ÁGIL, DESPACHO EFICIENTE E CHEGADA DO PRODUTO NA EXPECTATIVA, RECOMENDO A LOJA POIS É MUITO CONFIÁVEL E PRODUTOS DE EXCELENTE QUALIDADE.

astridm9
8/10/18

Gracias a Miniinthebox logré comprar artículos súper baratos sin necesidad de ir a la tienda de mi casa y donde pagaría el doble. Me siento muy satisfecha con el producto y el servicio. Si tu quieres comprar artículos baratos y que llegué el producto estás en el lugar correcto. Ahora voy a ordenar más!!

stevenh143
9/12/17

I have ordered many items from this site - and always seem to get tangled up with the delivery and shipping dates. Customer service reps do not know where the package is at, tracking information (post expedited) is non-existent. Yes, the package has finally arrived, but never know when, how, etc... I do not intend to order anything more from this site, would advise to stay away if you want to understand when the shipment arrives (or not?)...

keuvemk
8/5/17

Ótimo site, entrega grátis e prazos conforme estabelecido, variedades de produtos de qualidade já é minha segunda compra e não tive nenhum problemas

judil5
7/21/17

I can fully recommend this website, I have been dealing with them for over 4 years now and they really stand by their products and customers. Have some really great products of a good quality so swing by and take a look.

francescoc14
7/14/17

Mininithbox sells many items, it has a big variety and also new objects, that do not see in other sites or in shops. The only problem for me is the spedition: the box arrives after one month, less or more.

johns1823
7/8/17

I had previously posted a very low rating for this company. I had an issue with something arriving on time for my wedding the supervisor who i ended up handling my situation has been wonderful very professional. Its actually great to see a company who cares to keep a clients business.I am not sure the supervisors name but im truly appreciative and not only will i be using this site again ill be downloading there app

pop110
1/27/17

Todos os meus produtos chegaram a tempo e sempre responderam às minhas questões enquanto o pedido estava a caminho. O preço foi muito em conta, mais barato do que a concorrência. Recomendado!

giulianot
6/1/16

Consegna precisa come previsto, monocolo di alta luminosità e precisione, peccato manchino le istruzioni, ben imballato con cura e con antiurto, come da indicazioni scritte, da consigliare. tutto benissimo

dirkb29
5/16/16

I bought already several things. The product as well the delivery were Always perfect. I am already looking what my next order should be.

claudial15
5/3/16

Fui orientada por uma amiga a comprar nesse site e há anos faço compras nele.confio nesse site,pois entregam todos os produtos e mesmo quando tenho algum problema sou bem atendida e satisfeita com a resolução dos mesmos.super recomendo.produtos chegam idênticos aos da foto.pode comprar.pode confiar.

anoukg
3/11/16

I purchased several items from miniinthebox.
Unfortunately products always brake after few times.
There is no warranty. They promise refunds, but never give you the money.
Do yourself a favor:

DO NOT BUY HERE.

brittanyw22
1/12/16

I placed an order November 12th. I recieved some of my order in December. However I was still missing two items. A nail ring and a belly button ring. They resent my items on the 28th of December 2015. I recieved them today and was completely unsatasfied. The belly button ring wouldn't even work. The ball would not screw on or push on. And the ring was an infinity symbol!!!! Not at all what I ordered. This company is hit and miss and I don't like taking a gamble when I'm ordering something because obviously I want what I order!

richardb163
8/8/15

I ordered a mobile phone case on the 11th July, the money came out of my account and the goods were supposed to be despatched by 'Super Saver Shipping(10-20 days)' That was 4 weeks ago!! Still not received.
Looking at other reviews, people seem to be saying the same thing

brettm22
11/5/14

absolutely useless. I will never use them again. I purchased a watch for my sons 8th birthday 5 weeks before hand on the 29th September. 5 weeks later his birthday has passed and no watch. Two tickets have been raised and they refuse to do anything except close the tickets. If the watch ever turns up it will be returned for a full refund. In the meantime I am going to report them first thing in the morning to our consumer watchdog to see if they'll listen then. Will never use again. Do not trust these rip off scum.

chrisj61
8/27/14

We are, as always, extremely happy with Miniinthebox. They have a very good price/quality ratio and can recommend everyone to at least give it a try!
You may to get used to the deliveries, but customs are involved.

petera39
1/11/14

I placed my order on 12/04/2013 they said it was all shipped on 12/06/2013 I never recived my order, they cant tell me were it is, and I payed for the order. So I asked them 4 times and still now answer if I will ever get what I payed the for.

What can I do?

keng12
12/7/12

I could not be more pleased with this company the products are what they say they are & all my questions were answered when i had one on a item before i ordered iit & you can not beat the prices. THANKS Mininthe Box you are a fresh breath of air!!

sureshm
11/5/12

It was an accidental site walk through with "MINIINTHEBOX" while surfing mails. The trial with less than 20$ request items came down to my door step after flying more than 5000KM was an astonishing experience. Further I had done with the trail of shopping worth of approxs; 500$ various products with several orders were truely unforgettable experience. Many of the orders were recieved within 10-days and now the whole family & company personals are shopping from home through this site.
Qualty products, prompt delivery by ZERO shipping charges, customer friendly tracking records and precise communications on query lead the customers to have complete failth with this website.
One of the distinguished performance is innovative high quality products are delivered as presented with actual snap shots on the website.
Remarkable online shopping website which ensures quality products.
regards, Suresh.

I odered from tem too but no results. They were quick to charge my credit card though. A BIG NO NO NO.

By Nermi K.

Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MiniInTheBox.com