This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Miniinthebox.co

Miniinthebox.co has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Miniinthebox.co?

“Cusomer service, reliability and delivery serices is very POOR”

kurt p.
2/25/15

After issuing a 3rd notice to there customer service dept., threatening legal action due to there not complying to my complaints, I decided wanted a refund of my purchase. There response was "We sincerely apologize for the order delay. It is highly unusual that you still did not receive your package. We'd like to refund the payment to you since your package might be held by customs or lost in transit. But we need your help to REFUSE the package if your local post office deliver it to you later if it's not lost. It was only $1.99. If it were a lot more money involved, this company probably would have not so quickly refunded my money.

kurtp11
February 25th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Miniinthebox.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miniinthebox.co?

Have a question about Miniinthebox.co?