Review of Mingamo Media

San Jose, CA 95125, US
Tel: 408-724-1846

spencerl
2/7/11

We finally found an online advertising company that served us well. Mingamo got us the best return on our ad spend, far superior than other national programs.

We had subscribed to a number of online advertising programs that said they were local. Our results were horrible. In one company, we spent over $3000 per month for PPC and received ONLY 700 clicks to our website. Our cost per click was over $4.00!!!!
We then moved to another "national" firm and got the same poor results.

Then Dewayne walks in from Mingamo Media LLC and I liked to just throw him out but I said what the heck.
He told me for $2000 per month they would (this saved us $1500 per month)-
gaurantee more clicks than the other 2 programs
more conversions
repeat business

AND NO CONTRACT

They gave us a web page, website, unlimited coupons on the coupon directory, and set us up with a customer retention program using the cell phone..
They managed ther PPC program and brought our Cost per click down to $.80!!!!!
NOT $4.00.

We now have developed a list of over 1000 opt in cell phone users that receive coupons.
we increased our repeat businesss while bringing customers back an average of 2 weeks earlier, which for us translates to an additional 18% in revenue per customer per year. A funny thing too. OUr average sales per customer has gone up from $52 to $65 per customer visit.

A consultation with these guys will set you straight on some of this high priced local ad programs. When you speak to them, they make sense.

lucyo
1/19/11

I saved some good money one weekend.

we went to a football game and the kids handed us the website nake saying they had been a sponsor for the sports teams.
we went online and printed 3 coupons-
Nail expo salon
Cafe Artemis
L& T Auto
The combined savings was about $80.

we were going to lunch and we remembered there was a Chinese restaurant- WINCHESTER CHEF- we went there and forgot to print the coupon.
The waitress said no problem and SENT US the COUPON on our cell phone!!!!

I hope there are more advertisers as this is a fun and great site.

lesliec1
2/1/10

I was trying to save money looking for coupons, coupon codes, and local coupons in San Jose.
2 years ago I would never use a coupon for anything now that has changed.

I got my car repaired and had lunch at and I saved about $70 on the day.

I go back twice a week to see what stores have been added.

So far I used pizza coupons twice, Chinese food, Big O tires, and nail salon coupons.

I just hope they add more shops.

Questions? Get answers from the Mingamo Media staff and other customers.

Mingamo Media?