Review of Mindspark

Tel: 914-591-2000
customercare@help.mindspark.com

deborahc92
5/20/17

Took over my computer and will not allow me to delete it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM! You will never be able to uninstall it. You cannot reach these people. They will give instructions that do not work and send you to different websites. They are unobtainable. I uninstalled them and they are still there. They slow my computer and will not go away!

rc56
3/3/15

you are one of the most outrageous sites I have ever seen hijacking my home page and substituting yours without even asking. Twice now. If I wanted your bunch of crap I would have told you. I do not want anything more to do with you after this cheap trick. If you can not win business by being honest you do not even belong in my trash can.

Tip for consumers: run away and erase this junk

markn40
11/1/14

MindSpark is a browser hijacker. It totally took over my Chrome browser on my Mac. And when I complained, really bitterly after several attempts to remove it, they just kept sending me pablum and "tickets" to deal with my "requests". My take is they are utterly unethical. I was simply trying to find some way to watch the World Series on my Mac, and somehow I got hijacked by these guys. The symptoms are: when you open your Chrome Browser in Mac, the start page is now "Television Fanatic", and all manner of commercial junk suddenly floods the home page. I cursed them, then more rationally communicated with them, and they don't seem interested in responding to a legitimate complaint that they have invaded my privacy and control of my browser. I do not recall giving any "consent" (I know how sketchy that can be), and I don't even recall requesting their "services". But the result has been a total pain in the ass, and I'm still sorting out how to get rid of their "start page," which persists in providing me with lots of annoying opportunities to spend money and watch TV content that has nothing to do with what I am interested in.

This is fraudulent behavior, unethical, and contradicts "best practices" for at least advising users/clients that they are about to make a major change, the dimensions of which are not described, even if there were a "privacy policy," or an "acceptance of terms and conditions."

Ultimately, this outfit needs to be stopped.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THESE UNETHICAL PEOPLE.

Questions? Get answers from the Mindspark staff and other customers.

Mindspark?