Mindful Bliss Online reviews

1 star

deedrav
1/24/19

Love it!! She took what I had in mind and made it come to life with a beautiful personalized mala . Great to communicate with too, very personable !

trishac25
1/17/19

I won a beautiful mala and bracelet from her Instagram giveaway a couple years back. Such a professional and thoughtful seller! I could sense the love and care that went into the creation of my mala down to every last detail of packaging and construction of the mala itself! You won't be disappointed with her beautiful creations that are sure to last!

konradg2
1/16/19

I've had my bracelets for the better part of two years now and they have been pristine! The stones are incredibly elegant and Samantha has made herself available to answer any questions I've had! Definitely recommend!

kevinj228
1/15/19

I've been purchasing numerous bracelets for a long time with other companies. Mindful bliss has provided me with the utmost prompt and exquisite service with immaculate delivery. Definitely look forward to seeing more of the Men's products !

maryc826
1/10/19

My experience with this company has been outstanding with excellent customer service, prompt replies and first and foremost beautiful quality pieces. Looking forward to more of your beautiful creations ! Thank you!

mattc237
1/10/19

Lovely little site ran by someone who puts care and passion into every product they retail. Quality is always superb, and you won't be dissapointed. Have a question? Reach out directly and it'll be answered.

10/10 would recommend

amandac372
12/3/18

My bracelets and ankles were absolutely beautiful. Amazing work, on time and she can custom anything to suit you. Just beautiful.

teresab236
11/29/18

I received my amethyst stone and amethyst bracelet yesterday and it was perfect and gorgeous - exactly what I had in mind.
I will surely be making a future order!!!

ceril
11/28/18

The jewelry, the creator all amazing!

The sets are beautiful, she does customs, she does anything you want/need. She banishes all the bad juju.

Buy them. Buy them all.

anitkat
11/22/18

I was impressed with how fast my delivery came in. The quality of the stones and how beautiful each piece is completely costum, or choose beautiful unique pieces. These will make amazing holiday gifts! Can't wait for my next order! Thank you mindful bliss!

Questions? Get answers from the Mindful Bliss Online staff and other customers.

Mindful Bliss Online?