Review of Milly Bridal

Milly Bridal reviews

bellab51
4/18/19

Actually love everything about this site, dress came and fitted perfectly, such amazing quality and came within the suspected delivery time, the dress is so cute I'm actually in love!!

sophien7
4/3/19

Thank you so much to the staff at MillyBridal for making me the proudest girl. As the majority of the customers I thought ordering prom dress very risky. The dress was very well made indeed. It was really hard for me to make the decision and order something. But finally I've made the order. I was absolutely surprised by the quality of service that MillyBridal provides! Very accurate about the deadlines! The coverage was absolutely secure and nothing could damage my dress while it was shipping. The quality of the dress is absolutely stunning!!!

klaudiap1
4/9/18

I received by dress yesterday. I could not believe how fast I received it from the time I placed the order. It came in perfect condition. The material is soft and looks identical to the dress in the picture. I ordered using custom measurements and happy I did. It fits like a glove. I do not need any additional alterations. I will order more items from this site again.

mehdie2
3/5/18

"It was better than I thought. It was perfect because I informed the size properly and I really liked it. I could not shop at first, but now I can shop with confidence. I would like to order again. It was early and it was nice.

Questions? Get answers from the Milly Bridal staff and other customers.

Milly Bridal?