Review of Millonairematch

luckydragon@vistomail.com

1 Review From Our Community

maryk146
8/25/17

Eventhough I don't live in the USA, I registered on that website about a week ago, I could alredy write a book about all the strange people I have talked to: I skyped and e-mailed with some men from MM:
1-A man who is 80 (or over) e-mailed me saying he was interested in marrying me ( or anyone), wanted me ( or anyone) to move in with him, stay with him , have sex (gross!) to see if he would give me a diamond ring: who would be interested in being locked with " grandpa", have sex with him in order to have a ring??? Weirdo 1
2-A man posted: " I left my multimillonaire business to take care of my mom..". We skyped and the truth is that he was over 75, has 2 missing teeth, pennyless, looking for a rich woman who would want someone like him. Weirdo 2
3- Someone who was nice(65) told me he dated a (57) woman from that site, and she " took advantage of him: by saying many times: " if you love me, you will give me/ but me this, etc." many times. He did so, then he felt USED. We talked once, then he played the victim, yes at SIXTY-FIVE! Weirdo 3
4-About 4 or 5 old men (over 75) even thought they claimed they were under 70 and millonaires, wanted me to go to the USA to visit them, in order to be " entertained" by them. Weirdos and D.O.M (Dirty Old Men) CHEAPSKATES!!!
5-Many men e-mailed me saying they were interested in getting to know me, then they vanished. Weirdos!!!
6-The list can go on and on, and I have been on the site for only 6 days.
If you are looking for an emotionally and financially stable man, that is NOT the site for you.

Questions? Get answers from the Millonairematch staff and other customers.

Millonairematch?