Review of Milk & Choco

Milk & Choco reviews

arianes3
10/11/18

I ordered a jumpsuit on this site. Very expensive (so I supposed the quality was ok) but when I received (2 months later !!) the material is so cheap you can see through the outfit.....

annp136
10/2/18

Agree with previous reviews - items shipped fine, but sizing is WAY off and there is never a response regarding exchanges or return. They provide no phone number or way to contact them either, except for a sketchy email. clearly just a scam site with no interest in customer satisfaction or repeat business.

asac13
9/11/18

They never send you your paid order. It is a total scam. DO NOT TRUST THEM OR BUY FROM THEM. The item I bought and paid for was never sent to me and they wont respond to any requests or complaints. Their sponsored instagram posts are named "milkandchocoofficial"

colleeng57
8/16/18

Shipping took extremely long, item received was completely wrinkled in a ball, ripped and no tags. I have contacted several times now for return/refund and no response. These people are criminals

kelleyk11
8/1/18

Will never ever buy from this website again, it is truly a scam of an online clothing company. I purchased 4 dresses from this company two weeks before a wedding I was going to in hopes of wearing one of the dresses to the wedding. The wedding was at the end of June and my dresses just arrived two weeks ago, July 21st! So much for coming in time for the wedding, OVER A MONTH to ship dresses. The package finally arrives and it is coming all the way from China, still shouldn't take over a month to get here. I try on the dresses, maybe I will keep them even though the wedding has past, but none of them fit. So I go on the website and get a hold of the customer service email and email them to get an address so I can return the dresses and get a refund. Usually a real company gets back to you within 1-2 days of an inquiry. Well NOT this company, I don't hear back for about a week, so I send another email. Do you think I have heard back yet, uhh no!!
I am so disappointed with this company and how poorly it is run. All I want to do is send back the dresses and get a refund, how hard is that!!!?
I advise anyone checking out their website to forget about it, they are AWFUL. Don't waste your money!

Questions? Get answers from the Milk & Choco staff and other customers.

Milk & Choco?