Militarysweethearts reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

leaha
2/14/11

I paid almost $80 bucks to sign up with this dating site and I got nothing but bs. Without doing the upgrade to their premium membership you cannot talk to no one, you can't email them, you can't message them. Long story short after i became a member I couldn't talk to nobody, all the good looking ones are old or snobbs who would only date like celebrity looking people. I mean give me a break, if i can get a response from plenty of fish dating site without me posting any of my pics then you would think i could get a respond from this people, no!!!! And then to top it off, the email that I received from their customer service rep started like this: First of all CALM DOWN, ALL IN CAPS! And they never tried to work something out with me and on top of that they deleted my membership after paying them all the money for harassment????!!! after I got that email from their uneducated staff!!! They are the worst dating website on this planet. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Militarysweethearts staff and other customers.

Militarysweethearts?