MilitaryBootSuperStore reviews

Tel: 561-427-0974

timr129
Tim R.
4/26/18

fast and easy if everything works out as planned, that would determine an even better or possibly worse revue.

annetteb59
Annette B.
3/14/18

I purchased these same boots in 2012. Second pair in 2014. Now I'm moving on to my third pair. Until something better comes along, I'm sticking with this boot. I ride in Arizona and these boots are durable, light weight, and comfortable. I stick with what works. Military Boot Superstore has helped me stay in the right pair of boots for many years.

scotta100
Scott A.
1/14/18

It was easy to do, straightforward, and it had exactly what I needed. Some places did not have half sizes (9 1/2).

deborahd96
Deborah D.
8/17/17

The boots fit are true to size. I'm happy I the selection of sizes and width are available. Shopping time was excellent. Only 3 days to get. I'll definitely use again for my next order.

berns1
Bern S.
7/1/17

So far so good. If these boot indeed do come with the saran/nylon mesh insoles like the representative said in response to my email inquiry, then this is the best deal I have found, and I'll definitely be back.

robertc549
robert c.
6/29/17

couldn't get paypal to work. i kept getting a "contact merchant" message. everything else was great.

williamn69
William N.
6/29/17

They dropped the ball on tracking...no updates after "preparation in progress" until I emailed a week later and got "in transit" & tracking 3 hours before delivery. As to the product: Are these priced low because they are blemished or "second" boots? Mine do not match in appearance left boot to right. The suede on the right boot is much rougher and furrier looking than the left boot which is smoother. It is a noticeable difference. Otherwise the quality is good. (Belleville MC wp coyote brown/olive)

suchetv
Suchet V.
6/29/17

Very easy to navigate the website. Description is very detailed. I needed an airport TSA tower friendly boot that was comfy and that I do not slip in snow with, since I work at an airport.

vidala
Vidal A.
6/29/17

Been looking for Belleville tan boots for a good while and was able to find them for my dad, hes going to be very happy excited once i surprise him with them.

dennisd91
Dennis D.
6/29/17

On line ordering would not allow me to use my PayPal as payment method (it returned an error). The site would also not allow me to use my full zip code which is 45044-9227 -- this returned a zip code error.

timothyz9
Timothy Z.
6/29/17

I have been trying to contact you by telephone as well as e-mail concerning a previous order. My card was charged350.97 and I only received two pair of boots. Please respond

laurab350
Laura B.
6/29/17

Apparently this site has a serious problem with customer communication and service. I waited over a week after they had withdrawn from my account and still no notice of being shipped, no answer on attempts to call by phone, and in my account it continued to show 'processing order'. After attempts by phone & also twice by email as well as a message sent per the order, no response. I finally called the phone number on my bank account withdrawal line item and a completely different company answered!! But they were sister companies so she was able to jolt people awake at the Millitary Boot Super Store. She was told, verbatim, "she hadn't had an opportunity to email my tracking information. So within a minute I got 2 shipping notices then a notice with a tracking number. It was 5 days late being sent to me. The boots HAD shipped but I had no clue based on their website & there was NO communication other than notifying me they had gotten my order. I don't see myself returning to them in the future & will not recommend it.

dannag2
Danna G.
6/29/17

Best price for sure! But, though I was hoping they would arrive before I had to leave, they didn't. I am out of town until Aug 30 and won't be able to try my boots until then. I had emailed the Cust. Ser. to suggest I needed to maybe get a 1/2 size smaller but never got a response. I couldn't find another way to contact the company. I will follow up on this after I return home and am able to try the boots.

keithf44
Keith F.
6/29/17

I was truly surprised at the speed of this whole process. It was simple, and very easy to compete. I was worried at first, this being my first try, but I am completely satisfied with the service provided.

kaelonl
Kaelon L.
6/29/17

I tried to order about a week ago and still hasn't went through. Had to reorder hope this works. I need these ASAP. was kinda hoping they'd be in by now.

jessicaw207
Jessica w.
6/29/17

Ship was quick, but processing took a long time. I was not able to monitor my purchase status, which I would have liked, but once I got the notification of shipment, it was here right quick and on the exact day I was told it would arrive.

christopherq10
Christopher Q.
6/29/17

Easy, quick, and simple to use. The boots I ordered came in less than a week. The product is great quality. My boots have really thick, firm leather; and were a bit uncomfortable at first, but they are starting to break in really well. The size ran a little big. I would suggest future customers to size down half a size.

melissab250
Melissa B.
6/29/17

I ordered the wrong size and customer service made it so easy to get the correct size sent out immediately. A+ service and fast shipping. Will do business with again in the near future.

donaldt98
donald t.
6/29/17

I wanted to use an AMEX $100 gift card. Didn't see an option. No way to contact other than email but need the boots quickly so just ordered.

coreyb71
Corey B.
6/29/17

Placed first order on 1 Oct and it wasn't until 4 days later, 5 Oct, that I received an email stating my card declined. Really confused by this since I have sufficient funds so I placed the order again. Received really quickly after second order was placed.

ryanh185
Ryan H.
6/29/17

So far it's been good and the prices were a lot lower than anywhere else, but I will wait to see if I receive the correct item on time; before I recommend it to other people.
Update: I received the order exactly 10 days after purchase. Shipping was slow and I would recommend this site to people who want lower prices but don't need the boots ASAP.

corid6
Cori D.
6/29/17

I purchased the Ridge Ghost 8010. I've tried the Bates and Thorogoods before buying these. Because of my flat feet and ankle problem that I have I really need a boot with good support. I bought my first set of Ridge about 3 years ago and stuck with them ever since. It has a zipper that goes from the top all the way down to the lowest lace making it possible to unzip the boot quickly without having to untie it and still having a nice tight comfortable fit. Also, they're non metallic so you're able to clear the metal detector if need be. I highly recommend this boot especially with a price you can't beat. $103.00 and that includes shipping. Lastly, I received them a couple days before I was expecting them. I will be doing business in the future with Military Boot Superstore.

carlosr111
Carlos R.
6/29/17

ordering on a tablet or mobile devices its pretty challenging. Had to resort to desktop in order to complete my order. Other than that , it's pretty good.

daveb259
Dave B.
6/29/17

Great so far. I just have to see if I get the right boots and that they are in good condition and arrive on time.

stevenm244
Steven M.
6/29/17

I guess the only comment I have is that I am now getting some info from you that says I have another package coming, I didn't order another pair of boots. Hopefully its a mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the MilitaryBootSuperStore staff and other customers.

MilitaryBootSuperStore?