MilitaryBootSuperStore reviews

Tel: 561-427-0974

frankn32
Frank N.
3/28/19

Good, but disagree with the "Signature Required" for UPS delivery. It may be difficult for some like myself to be home when the package is delivered.

timr129
Tim R.
4/7/18

fast and easy if everything works out as planned, that would determine an even better or possibly worse revue.

annetteb59
Annette B.
1/10/18

I purchased these same boots in 2012. Second pair in 2014. Now I'm moving on to my third pair. Until something better comes along, I'm sticking with this boot. I ride in Arizona and these boots are durable, light weight, and comfortable. I stick with what works. Military Boot Superstore has helped me stay in the right pair of boots for many years.

scotta100
Scott A.
1/4/18

It was easy to do, straightforward, and it had exactly what I needed. Some places did not have half sizes (9 1/2).

deborahd96
Deborah D.
8/7/17

The boots fit are true to size. I'm happy I the selection of sizes and width are available. Shopping time was excellent. Only 3 days to get. I'll definitely use again for my next order.

berns1
Bern S.
6/19/17

So far so good. If these boot indeed do come with the saran/nylon mesh insoles like the representative said in response to my email inquiry, then this is the best deal I have found, and I'll definitely be back.

victora75
Victor a.
5/9/17

You might want to shift the year block of credit card expiration in line vertically with the month block. It's a bit confusing when only the month populates when clicking on the date.

pamelac118
Pamela C.
4/29/17

I did not see a delivery option except free shipping over $50. I am grateful for the free shipping but need to know a delivery date. I must have them in hand by Friday - thanks

suchetv1
Suchet V.
4/27/17

Hi I bought these boots from you 2.5 years ago. They have given me excellent service at work and or play. They are so comfy, have used them for just about anything. Finally, the zippers are falling apart. Time to get a new pair.

roberts896
Robert S.
3/27/17

I called and my questions were answered by friendly staff. This is the best price I could find anywhere on this boot.

hankc25
Hank C.
2/24/17

Great product, great price. But you really need to communicate better with the customer. Never got a single email after my purchase acknowledging the purchase, stating the ship date, ETA of product or tracking number. But the product is great and so was the price.

sandral204
Sandra L.
2/16/17

The product I had purchase was perfect. I wanted the same boots that I had previously because they were comfortable to me and they had the boots I wanted at a very reasonable price. I will definetly be shopping here again for my next pair of boots. However, I was slightly disappointed with the delivery due that I expected it to come within a couple of days but it took a couple more than expected but, I still was satisfied.

dougc71
Doug C.
2/15/17

Nice boots. I received what I wanted and will be buying other items in the near future. Thank you..

davidn228
david n.
1/19/17

1 cent short of the free shipping threshold. i requested free shipping anyway. let's see if i can raise these review rates

donaldt98
donald t.
12/16/16

I wanted to use an AMEX $100 gift card. Didn't see an option. No way to contact other than email but need the boots quickly so just ordered.

seano50
Sean O.
11/16/16

I accidentally ordered the wrong boots. I would like to return them, and have yet to hear back with instructions.

orlynl
Orlyn L.
10/9/16

I registered to your website and received my username and password in my e-mail. I found this odd due to it being sensitive information. I recommend your company not include that type of information in the welcome e-mail.

kennethb150
Kenneth B.
8/27/16

Very satisfied with boots-fit nicely. The price was reasonable. I will be ordering again in the future.

garyb274
Gary B.
8/20/16

This is the second time I could not get PayPal to work on your site. Tried two different browsers both times. My PayPal account works fine on other sites.

donaldr74
donald r.
8/9/16

I recently purchased Blackhawk desert ops coyote tan from LApolicegear.com, I was sent the incorrect color and was told it was the coyote tan. My concern is that it will happen here.

kellym298
Kelly M.
7/31/16

This was easy and I have sent a pair of Danner Patrol's back to a different merchant because they were too narrow. Your price is lower by about $40. I would recommend this site to others looking for great boots at a great price. I'm a female and ordered the other boots in female size. I'm hoping the men's size 6 is a fit. Thanks for this site.

sandraf87
Sandra F.
7/27/16

I was sent the wrong product originally but customer service was exceptional and I received the correct product without issue.

justins194
Justin S.
7/3/16

I would have liked to have changed my profile as I have moved. I hope it saved my new address and I can keep remembering my old password.

angelaa118
Angela A.
6/28/16

lots of errors on website and would not let me use Paypal even though my account is in good standing

martinl165
Martin L.
6/6/16

This is the second time that I have bought from here. After dealing with other websites which never seemed to have what I wanted in stock I think that as long as the price remains competitive, I will always chose this site over any others

Questions? Get answers from the MilitaryBootSuperStore staff and other customers.

MilitaryBootSuperStore?