Mileycyruslive.net reviews

Mileycyruslive.netimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

lesleya
12/20/09

Bought tickets from this website and it was a link from a Hannah Montanna website and also in the Hannah Monanna magazine!! Think it is terrible they are allowed to adverise in the magazine!!. ANyway got two very disapointed girls who were having this as part of there christmas box. If anyone knows anything we can do to stop this please say.

errols
12/16/09
deborahf
12/9/09

I have just e mailed this website mileycyruslive.net to ask when my tickets for 19th December at the O2 will be sent and have just my e mail returned as this website does not exist. The tickets were brought on 14 July 2009 and the company was registered in Hungary. I will need to wait intill after the event before I can make a claim on my credit card.
I should have suspected something when my bank called me to query the transaction in July.
I will now have 5 very dissapointed girls once I tell them.

alexandrab
11/26/09

I purcased 2 tickets for myself and my daughter for 13th December at the O2. Searched for tickets using Google and this was the first website that came up! Having never been to a concert before and being extremely trusting, I bought the tickets in June 2009. It was only a month or so later that I read blogs on how this was possibly a scam website. I emailed the address requesting my money back and they replied by saying no refunds unless cancelled. I then emailed them last week and recieved a return email MAILER DAEMON address not known (the website has also vanished). Can't believe how stupid I have been at a cost of £406. My daughter is partially sighted and to think these b@@tards target young children. Luckily because I paid by my credit card "under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, customers who have a claim against a supplier for breach of contract or misrepresentation will generally have an equal claim against the card issuer". I have now lodged this with my credit card company whom I have to send the email proof/order proof to once the concert date has passed and should receive a refund. If you paid by DEBIT CARD you will lose your money. Defininately a SCAM

jaynej
11/26/09

I purchased tickets for Miley Cyrus at O2 on 13th Dec. I am moving on 1st Dec so have just e-mailed them to advised my change of address. The e-mail came back stating post failure!! It looks like this is a scam as there isn't even a contact telephone number to obtain them on. My son will be so upset as it was an early Christmas present. It is so annoying that this site is doing this & to kids!! BEWARE!!

fayg
7/4/09

This is a fake website, if you use it as I did to buy concert tickets you will lose your money!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mileycyruslive.net staff and other customers.

Mileycyruslive.net?