Review of MilesXpress

1 star

shams6
Sham s.
12/16/18

MilesXpress is so proactive. Angie has provided a great service and I didn't have to wait long before i could see the points. Kudos to customer service

dylands
DylanD S.
11/28/18

They are great we have bought miles from them on multiple occasions.
Angie who we deal with always gets back to us quickly and gives us a great rate.

kevinq13
Kevin Q.
5/30/18

Brilliant service, Ive used Angie to buy airmiles a couple of times and she has been very professional and friendly. Highy reccomend the service and Angie.

billa74
Bill a.
4/18/18

WOW! What a savings buying miles through this company. My wife and I got business class seats for the price of coach.
Thank you for working with us even though we asked a million questions!

jimx3
Jim X.
4/13/18

GREAT team, only problem is the time difference as they are in NYC and I'm in Australia. I still was able to purchase and receive my miles on time to upgrade and fly business class.
Honest and very good prices.
Salute,
Jim

dougw70
Doug W.
4/1/18

Angie she very nice and the transaction didnt take time ,, just 15 Min and the miles on my account. I really recommend you gus to pay from them And the price was great really thank you angie

richq3
Rich Q.
3/12/18

Thank you for the prompt reply to my email and transfer the miles as promised after payment.
Honest team! Booked my flight and ready to roll. I'll be returning soon. Cheers

stevev56
Steve V.
3/9/18

Co way to purchase airline miles. Got Emirates within an hour of payment. Never knew I was able to purchase for cheaper and fly first class. Thank you for your services.
Mohammad.

robink86
Robin K.
3/9/18

I will start just like most people before me. We were skeptical about purchasing miles from third party re-sellers. We did our due diligent and research the seller as much as possible and took leap of faith. Let me tell you it was the right decision. The price seems to be fair, you pay premium, but in the big picture, you can still save a lot of money doing so. The exchange was quick and save. We sent money through PayPal and receive confirmation within few hours with the screen shot of the transfer. For us, it took nearly 48hrs before we received the miles onto our airlines account (this will differ between airlines, however, airline said it might take up to 7 work days, but every time it was 24-48 hrs thus far). Overall, I recommend MilesXpress.com (make sure the spelling is correct, there are some copy-cats with not as well established history), we got what we wanted, it saved us money and we can now fly business class for fracture of the cost.

geraldw50
Gerald W.
2/13/18

Dealt with Angie whom I can complement on her efficiency in communication and execution of the purchase of miles from milesxpress. I was very impressed that she took the time to work on my order after normal business hours.
Thanks Angie

michaell218
Michael L.
2/13/18

I dealt with Angie who was very professional and efficient. She helped as well as advised me on the best way forward with my purchase, and my miles were credited within 2 hours of making payment. Very happy with the service and will be back again!

daver179
Dave R.
2/13/18

Very easy to deal with. We got Emirates miles, after payment the transfer was done within the hour. We booked our flights. Great price great customer service.
Thumbs up guys.

lauras437
Laura S.
1/19/18

Avi did a great job explaining the process of buying miles. I didn't wait 24 hours for Asia miles to post ( made me nervous) but it was delivered as told. Great people. Thank you guys.

stevep129
Steve P.
1/3/18

From start to finish the transaction took less than 2 hours! Very smooth and easy to do business with - many thanks on a great service

jackc174
Jack C.
1/2/18

I was a little scared to purchase miles from third-party but this company made it happen it was very secure, I got my miles within two hours after payment

km170
K M.
10/27/17

Highly satisfied with my overall experience. Angie was my point of contact and she made sure I was aware of every step. Very easy to approach and great customer service. Thank you Angie.

georgei28
George I.
10/24/17

Got Emirates miles with them. Perfect service. Avi was a big help. I wasn't sure how to book. He guided me through the booking.

jimm528
jim m.
9/29/17

Angie has been excellent. Very helpful and she is on to things if there are small hiccups. My only concern is payment through PayPal who charges 4.5 % and if I use my CC I got to pay another surcharge on top of that 4.5. If there was an option of paying in AUD I would have to pay the surcharge only once.

govindk1
Govind K.

OMG

I can not believe this.
After I paid for 350,000 air miles , I was told by Angie that the miles will be in my account in 20 minutes. In the mean time I had my airline tickets bought at economy flex and made sure, the upgrades were available to Buisness Class. She she called me in 15 minutes confirming the miles were credited to my account . I upgraded my tickets to business class within 2 minutes.

karenk245
karen k.
9/26/17

I contacted milesXpress through their website and got approached by Angie via whatsapp. Super helpful lady and i got everything done in no time (via paypal). Will def. approach her again in case i need to buy more miles.

chrisv84
Chris V.
9/26/17

This company is so honest. Prices are unbeatable. I shopped the whole google and they beat them all

Great team.

billm339
Bill m.
6/29/17

I just want to say that this is the BEST airline miles broker company I have ever purchased from. Before MilesXpress, I was purchasing through hundreds of other online brokers who were either unprofessional, lacking expertise, rude, rarely have mileage availability, and/or getting me stressed out on the timeline of miles I purchased to be available into my account. Angie from MilesXpress has been so awesome with handling my accounts! Whether it's your first time or

sb186
S B.
6/29/17

Was a bit sceptical at first but bit the bullet and thought id give it a go. The price was very good and points came through in 24 hours. Will use again!!

liac7
Lia C.
6/29/17

So glad that im using milesxpress.com instead of another service. Angie was so helpful and the service also fast. Many thanksss...i will contact youu again when i need another miles... !!!

kristinb69
Kristin B.
6/29/17

very fast reply, orders are fulfilled in full within mins of payments and arrive in account within hours! very impressed! thank you!!

Questions? Get answers from the MilesXpress staff and other customers.

MilesXpress?