Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

19 reviews with 3 stars

dees77
7/25/17

Previously, I made a review of that Milanoo was too fishy by asking me to send them a copy of debit card (although security number may covered) and ID card before shipping my order (which I did not do it and the shipping I believe then had not started) - and I suggest people to just go to other shopping online that does not required you to do that. To make a fair review, I have to tell you that I just received a full refund. I noted that the refund put in my bank account around a month after the order payment. They sent me email and tried to call me a few times, which went unnoticed during my busy time. I was too sad and already let it go because I thought I was scammed. I am grateful and learn my lesson to be wiser in shopping online. Hope they find a way out and seriously improved their policy, in light their intention to prevent fraud but without sounds so fraud-y themselves.

tiffanyl38
12/20/16

I've gotten many things from Milanoo. My prom dress came from there. Although I ordered a pretty peach color, they sent me red. I was livid. But it atleast matched my glasses, but it was still poor service. I've also ordered plenty of underwear from there. Alright quality, although some is itchy. I've also ordered a sweater from there. But it didn't come with a zipper, and the fabric was way off from what they advertised.
I also went to write a review for said sweater, but although I submitted it like a billion times, it didn't show up. So I think that if you write a bad review on an item, they'll take it down immediately.

nathanw42
3/11/16

I ordered cosplay items Naruto Shipudden Kakashi Leaf Ninja headband and Kakashi Hatake gloves really cheap on this site with a free coupon on first order just for using their site and it took a month to get to me but it was worth it considering the low cost. opverall the site is legit

amberd20
9/24/15

I ordered 15 bikinis and a sweater from this website and out of the 15 bikinis, 1 did not fit, and another was completely unwearable. 6 of them I absolutely love. This site is very hit or miss, and if you're not willing to take the risk then I would suggest against buying from Milanoo. For the $250 I spent on my bikinis, I think it's worth it. I bought a one piece and a bikini top from VS for $170 and I wear my milanoo ones more. Also, the first order took about 6 weeks to arrive and the second one took a little over a week. I was charged $25 in duties for the second order, not sure why as I chose the same standard shipping.

shaneb25
7/23/15

just order a black witch costume,total cost $28.99, i am so excited that i get a free shipping, and fully expecting for costume that i will wear in my friend's birthday. when item comes it really makes me disappointed. Style and quality just not the same with model.

nikh17
11/27/14

Milanoo is a mixed bag. You get great deals, but you get what you pay for. My orders are usually hit and miss. The sizing will either be perfect or too small. However, I continue to order from them and then return the incorrect items, or give them to someone else.

Customer service is ok. Not the best, but also not the worse. Order in bulk and use discount codes. That way it all evens out in the end.

Tip for consumers: Find a coupon code and order in bulk.

erikae3
10/21/14

I was very disappointed in the size description and return policy.DO NOT believe what's written, always check from the english version because their french version is so lame.
I don't think I'll order again on this site...

samanthas21
6/2/14

It´s a really cute dress, it´s a one piece not a skirt and blouse, the tie I got was too long though and the skirt is straight not pleated like it looks like in the picture. But all in all a very cute dress.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Please feel free to contact us directly, we are happy to solve it for you. You could contact us by phone, live chat or email (cs_en@milanoo.com).

nomam1
4/17/14

I really loved the products I received, it just took over a month for me to get what I ordered! That was really frustrating to me. But overall, the products I finally received were really well made and of a good quality.

valentinel8
4/3/14

This outfit was very cute dispite the fact the shirt did not have ruffles and the shirt did not look exactly as it does in the picture. Still, it can be worn with different shirts and a larger pettiskirt doesn't hurt!

gt18
G T.
12/24/13

I did order my wedding dress and pageant dresses from them....wedding dresses perfect however this is where you order 2 sizes up, there charts are not accurate with US measurement....I had good luck with shipping and was on time.....however one box was damaged, the product was still in excellent condition. Always use caution when ordering fom over seas.....

tayw2
11/13/13

I ordered a lolita dress and a hairpiece. It has long sleeves and ends an inch or two above the knees. I ordered a small because I'm petite and short. I should've ordered a medium, perhaps even a large. The measurements aren't true as on the website. Note: LOOK FOR HIDDEN ZIPPERS. Mine is still small, but a side zipper made me able to put it on. It took about 3 weeks for me to receive my order. Both of my items were packaged in a bag (gallon sized) and smelled mildewy. The hairpiece was perfect and looks exactly like the picture. The dress looks exactly like the picture as well, but the material is rough... I haven't worn it since I've received it.
Customer service was okay. I contacted them about the sizing and they said shipping for a return is $20.
Quality of the product: 3/5
Customer service: 3/5
Please note: If you are large around the bust, ORDER A SIZE UP.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us. Sorry for the details showing are not quite clear nor the long shipping time. But every order, we will try to deliver them before the estimating arriving time, and if you have any problems with the quality or sizes, please feel free to let us know by email (cs_en@milanoo.com), live chat or phone (00)86-28-6555-4191.

laurar23
4/24/13

I've just received a lolita dress from Milanoo. A velvet and tartan dress, I was afraid of the quality but the dress is really nice, the fabric and the lace are good quality, soft and warm, perfect for winter.

But the construction have a mistake, the straps are very short and make the dress really uncofortable in the armhole area. I'm a taylor so I can fix this really quick, but is a shame that a beautiful dress like this have this error.

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Your comments mean a lot to us for improvement and sorry for the inconvenience that has been brought to you. Regarding the issues, please feel free to contact us by all means if you couldn't fit properly. We will take your suggestions into consideration and make improvements accordingly. Thanks again for your comments. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

brittanyb3
3/23/13

I recently bought a men's suit to go to my school prom...I got a jacket. It's a very nice jacket, great quality, and arrived timely, but not what I was expecting. I mainly blame myself because all the other products looked like jackets and I should have asked first, but the picture was full-body and the description clearly said men's "suit". >:(

Another thing is the size. I'm a medium/large female. I looked at the size chart and adjusted accordingly. I even played it safe and ordered larger by making the suit extra large. But, even as an extra large, the jacket seems tight on me. This seems strange because I ordered a full costume from this site previously and ordered larger than that and it seems to fit less.

I'm keeping the jacket because it looks great, it fits ok, and I have enough time before prom to buy the rest of my suit elsewhere. Overall, the quality of the product is great, chic really, but I can't help but feel a little cheated...

Response from Customer S., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Please accept my deeply apology and sorry for the inconvenience that has been brought to you. If you are not satisfied with the items you received or you have any inquiries, please always contact our customer service by emailing to cs_en@milanoo.com. Thanks again for your comments, and we will take that into considerations and make improvements in the future. Your greatly understanding is appreciated!

brif1
1/21/13

The customer service at the website is very good and fast. They answer all questions/concerns within 24 hours. The only thing I have noticed is that some of the products are not quite what they have pictured. I have ordered many items and am only returning one. my orders were en-uk_121124064739_892 and en-uk_130105041636_892 and I have just placed another order.

kassandrap
12/7/12

Iv had pretty good experiences with them over the years. While yes, they use photos that are not their own they have been trying to get new photos of their garments and iv seen a noted improvement in the sewing that goes into the garments. Iv ordered 2 lolita dresses from them and one latex catsuit to date ( I have photos if anyone wants!) Some proportions were wonky for the lolita dresses( http://fav.me/d5ndei1 ) but not so much that I wouldn't wear it. No stray threads...soft lace. I was pretty pleased. The latex catsuit ( http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/391936_326311994060878_631037964_n.jpg ) fit wonderfully though after having it for about 4 years I recently had some tearing on the legs. I wish the site had more color options but that's just me being picky!

joketucg
8/7/12

All I can say is I brought this dress from milanoo.com, as it caught my eye it fits wonderful in every aspect of the word the fabric is gorgeous I am now so looking forward to my wedding day on the 22/08/2012 to show my dress off to everyone. Well worth what say is customer service was great. I chose the custom fit dress, and I had done one measure wrong, and they sent me a message asking me to send a new one or confirm the one I had sent. They did not start to make my dress until I sent my answer. My dress looks absolutely FANTASTIC! I am a plus size girl so I did not expect a dress this beautiful look good on me, but I was positively surprised! I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world in this! Thank you for making my dress perfect!

diannel2
4/30/12

I received a pair of shoes today that I ordered from milanoo. They are a high heeled sandal with light pink flower petals on the front. To my major releaf they are pretty good, not exactly like the picture on the site but fairly close and they fit thank god cuz they took a MONTH to get to me,I live in Ireland. I was very nervous about them cuz after I ordered them I read loads of bad reviews on the site and was sure I was going to be ripped off like so many others. I got the shoes for my wedding in july, they are definatly not the best finish on a shoe I've ever seen and I have a lot of shoes!! but they aren't terrible either, similar to Penneys shoes in Ireland. I don't think I'll be ordering from them ever again though cuz there's just far too many bad reviews about milanoo for my liking!!!
I think I was just lucky with this one which is the only reason I've given 3 stars.
Hope this helps.

kylej4
10/13/11

The only reason I'm giving this a decent rating is because they sell awesome costumes for cheap, particularly when you're looking for anything spandex or superhero-y. Downsides: the website is crappy to navigate, sometimes you can't add custom things to your order (for example, you'll click to add an extra zipper, but it won't show up in your cart), everything's in Engrish, and the stuff isn't amazingly high quality (but I guess that's to be expected). Also note that shipping costs are fairly high because everything's coming from China.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

I live in the UK and was just about to checkout after adding so many dresses to the basket but something made me read the reviews. As there are so many negative comments I will definitely not buy from this website, thanks so much for the reviews. You saved me from making a big mistake.

By Tahira J.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

40 Photos for Milanoo